Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101891 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2014
MVLOX: yes its at and t. And the hotspot was nt working wen i bought dem. Dey re london used phones
For the hotspot to work, you need to flash a custom ROM on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:12am On Aug 29, 2014
tekel: pls I can't connect 2 3g on my l3,only d up arrow blinks d down 1 doesn't.. I could only use edge..
If you're using Glo 30mb, 3G does not work for it.

Otherwise, you mostly have used a cheat on the phone before.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2014
mondee02:
No sir

You could try booting into recovery mode & factory resetting then..
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls help when I on my techno M3 it comes on and techno shows and nothing else happens but the techno continue to show
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Psalmuelseye: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Good day pls my Tecbo M3 is writing SD card damaged,try reformatting but I've reformatted it many times but d problem persists.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by abialic(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2014
abialic: Please nairalanders, can an Android Phone be partitioned two times? ..as in can it be re-partitioned?
CAN SOMEONE PLS ANSWER ME?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
britnex: Pls help when I on my techno M3 it comes on and techno shows and nothing else happens but the techno continue to show
britnex: Pls help when I on my techno M3 it comes on and techno shows and nothing else happens but the techno continue to show
pls someone help me oo
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2014
saibinc:
@ LogoDWhiz:
It's a simple issue if you already have custom recovery like ClockWorkMod, TWRP or 4EXT recovery. Simply boot to recovery, wipe cache, delvic cache and finally; wipe battery stat.

Reboot your phone and enjoy.

The kernel could also be the cause of this. If the above didn't work, tell me the brand and make of the phone, I shall provide you with a better kernel.

Wow.. Thanks a lot.

But I need your help.

I don't have any of the recovery app u mentioned above..

How do I go about it?

And how do go about the whole process??

Thanks a lot. God bless.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by makazona(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2014
saibinc:
The phone's touchpad is malfunctioning.

thank you sir. but the phone has a QWERTY keypad n nt d usual touchpad...xpecting ur reply
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by File71(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2014
i can't root my Samsung galaxy core DUOS
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by agyo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
agyo: Thnks for your wide range of awareness n clarification.

Pls how can I over come Techno D5 low memory challenge? It closes it self while am browsing and intimate me to delete some applications before I continue due to low space. I have deleted almost all my applications but the alert keeps coming up.

Looking forward to reading from you. Thanks.

pls who has solution to my problem? i will appreciate his response
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by mondee02(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
StealthyMe:

You could try booting into recovery mode & factory resetting then..
Ok how can i do that please
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
mondee02:
Ok how can i do that please

Power + Volume up/Down (Depending)

Then use the volume up& down button to navigate thru till u see something like wipe data / factory reset

click on power button to select

Scroll down and select Yes
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by cigie(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
saibinc:
1- You may not be able to gain access to your phone again until you factory reset (Wipe) the phone. Boot the phone to recovery and format it from the recovery menu options.
2- As for the hotspot, you won't be able to share it until you flash another ROM (Custom ROM) on the phone -this is the safest option for the hotspot to work.

Thank you for this response.

I have performed a factory reset, so I now have access to my phone. cheesy

I tried to flash custom ROM on my phone in a bid to use hotspot and Andriod Kitkat. I downloaded CM11 for LG Nitro HD P930 and Google Apps (gapps-stock 4.4.2). After transferring the files to my MicroSD, I could not start my phone in recovery mode. The phone would give me options to factory reset or cancel. To get around this, I got ROM Manager and Quick Book, but this did not help as my phone would just reboot instead of taking me to recovery mode where i can initiate the flashing process.

I then decided to install ROM from SD Card straight from ROM Manager, then got stuck in the boot process. See below for the error message i got...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secure booting Error!
Cause : boot certification verify
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enter the fastboot...
Enter the fastboot...

Long time no see!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From here, I must perform a battery pull to bring the back on. Kindly advice on what action to take. Opinions I got online suggest I erase fastboot recovery and unlock my bootloader.

I have downloaded fastboot to do this, but do not know how to use it. That is, I do not know where to enter commands. sad

So, you could advice me on what to do from here, and how to use fastboot/ADB...

Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by mondee02(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
StealthyMe:

Power + Volume up/Down (Depending)

Then use the volume up& down button to navigate thru till u see something like wipe data / factory reset

click on power button to select

Scroll down and select Yes
Thank you very plenty am greatful

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by StealthyMe(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
mondee02:
Thank you very plenty am greatful

Any luck?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by evido78: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
My rooted Tecno M7 phone displays insufficient memory when I want to install applications because d internal storage of 1.27GB is almost full. The phone storage of 1.22GB is empty and there is also space on d 8GB SD card. Pls is there no how data can be transferred from the internal storage to the phone storage to create space for installation of more applications? Gurus in d house pls help!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
makazona:

thank you sir. but the phone has a QWERTY keypad n nt d usual touchpad...xpecting ur reply
Yes. It's not a software problem. Either of your keypad or touchpad is occasionally pressing and each time it presses, it makes the phone malfunction.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Abduletudaye(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abduletudaye: Nice thread! Pls I have this infinix Joypad and when ever I try to format it, it would restart and come back the same way. Pls I need to format it.. Pls help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Spyde:
Thanks bro, but I don't av a fone dat whatapp since dat one spoilt,
You can also call or text me. Just that I'm mostly busy.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
iyisco2001:
We probably can see to that, can I book an appointment? I don't mind u fixing it for me .
Thanks
Let's talk on phone or Whatsapp: 08077888311
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
evido78: My rooted Tecno M7 phone displays insufficient memory when I want to install applications because d internal storage of 1.27GB is almost full. The phone storage of 1.22GB is empty and there is also space on d 8GB SD card. Pls is there no how data can be transferred from the internal storage to the phone storage to create space for installation of more applications? Gurus in d house pls help!
You can follow the info on the page below to correct the low storage/memory error of android devices.
http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/how-to-fix-storage-space-running-out.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Psalmuelseye: Good day pls my Tecbo M3 is writing SD card damaged,try reformatting but I've reformatted it many times but d problem persists.
Replace your memory card.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Try boot the phone to recovery and format it from there.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by sanmitee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
saibinc:
I'll try to make flashable .zip file for you. But it may take me like two days and I'm sure it will work.

Thanks.... sure I've got no choice than to wait. Sunday?Worths it! Pls make sure its flashable with hboot flashing, pls note that I'm left with hboot to work around with only. Thanks.

*modified*
I used to think Hboot flashing is to work only for .nbh files.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by sammyashons: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please, I need help with a boot looped tecno n7
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
sanmitee:

Thanks.... sure I've got no choice than to wait. Sunday?Worths it! Pls make sure its flashable with hboot flashing, pls note that I'm left with hboot to work around with only. Thanks.

*modified*
I used to think Hboot flashing is to work only for .nbh files.
Yep..zips, .nbh can all work with it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
sammyashons: Please, I need help with a boot looped tecno n7
You need to give a detailed info about the course and the current situation of the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by mondee02(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
StealthyMe:

Any luck?
Yeah ive been able to

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by sammyashons: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
saibinc:
You need to give a detailed info about the course and the current situation of the phone.

Okay, I left the phone charging and came back to see that it didn't boot up to the home screen. It's just stuck on the tecno logo. I already tried to wipe and perform a factory reset but it didn't work. Is there a way to reload the OS or something else?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Spyde(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
saibinc:
You can also call or text me. Just that I'm mostly busy.
No p
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
sammyashons:

Okay, I left the phone charging and came back to see that it didn't boot up to the home screen. It's just stuck on the tecno logo. I already tried to wipe and perform a factory reset but it didn't work. Is there a way to reload the OS or something else?
Yes. Was the USB Debugging set to "On" on the phone before the problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.