Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101885 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me out am using tecno m3
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by IamJewel: 2:22am On Aug 30, 2014
My battery doesn't charge. Instead of increasing it decreases even if per-chance i get it charged and i'm charge-using it, it starts getting lower by the seconds. and, why's it that anytime i minimize apps like 2go, The next time i get back to the minimized app, it'll be offline. It's actually a Tecno Cell-Phone, P5 Precisely. Thanks in advance for the Unkown Help.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 2:25am On Aug 30, 2014
am using samsung s duos 2,have rooted it so that i can install big games,but the internal memory is small,have installed many sd apps they were of no use links2sd only links apk and dalvik cache,foldermount doesnt work,directory bind is also of no use ,the obb and the data files are the main problem,how can i solve this problem?i wil rily appreciate an answer
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi, pls my Nokia x does not boot, whenever i try booting it, it only shows NOKIA and hangs there.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by makazona(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2014
saibinc:
Yes. It's not a software problem. Either of your keypad or touchpad is occasionally pressing and each time it presses, it makes the phone malfunction.

Wow.what should i do now?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by coolshegs10(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2014
when ever am trying to use my playstore,it will display "Playstore needs background data to continue"......wen I click on 'enable'..it will bring out a synch page consisting of bbm,whatsapp and Google.
I don't really know wat to do....I don't even enjoy my play store. I use tecnoF5
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2014
coolshegs10: when ever am trying to use my playstore,it will display "Playstore needs background data to continue"......wen I click on 'enable'..it will bring out a synch page consisting of bbm,whatsapp and Google.
I don't really know wat to do....I don't even enjoy my play store. I use tecnoF5
Go to your data management page under Settings <<>> Mobile Networks then, press menu option. You will see a Check Box to enable the Background Data, simply click/mark it to enable background data.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Luvlystar: Hi, pls my Nokia x does not boot, whenever i try booting it, it only shows NOKIA and hangs there.
The phone is breaked. Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset it. If that does not work, then you a Software Engineer to handle it for you. Probably re-engineering its bootloader and some other core partitions of the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Vyntra: am using samsung s duos 2,have rooted it so that i can install big games,but the internal memory is small,have installed many sd apps they were of no use links2sd only links apk and dalvik cache,foldermount doesnt work,directory bind is also of no use ,the obb and the data files are the main problem,how can i solve this problem?i wil rily appreciate an answer
Visit this page: http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-fix-space-running-out-problem-of.html

It will be of great help to you. It will guide you through on how to permanently set your SD Card as the default install location on your android device.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2014
sodiq20: please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me out am using tecno m3
If you have another battery, try it with it first.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2014
saibinc:
If you have another battery, try it with it first.
thesame guy
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2014
IamJewel: My battery doesn't charge. Instead of increasing it decreases even if per-chance i get it charged and i'm charge-using it, it starts getting lower by the seconds. and, why's it that anytime i minimize apps like 2go, The next time i get back to the minimized app, it'll be offline. It's actually a Tecno Cell-Phone, P5 Precisely. Thanks in advance for the Unkown Help.
As for the battery issue: try to flash custom recovery e.g ClockWorkMod recovery on the phone and use it to flash the battery stat of the phone.

As for the Apps that goes offline: go to Settings <<>> Developer Option <<>> Don't Keep Activities

Tick/Mark off the "Don't Keep Activities" option under the Developer Option of the phone.

You may have to change your battery to confirm that it's not your battery that's spoilt first.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by sammyashons: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2014
saibinc:
Yes. Was the USB Debugging set to "On" on the phone before the problem?
No, it wasn't. I even turned it off to charge
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by bollyjane: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2014
am using s9.my whatssap is nt responding showins whatssap denied to read contact
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2014
saibinc:
The phone is breaked. Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset it. If that does not work, then you a Software Engineer to handle it for you. Probably re-engineering its bootloader and some other core partitions of the phone.
10x. Pls how do i boot the phone to recovery
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by robbase: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Please can someone tell me how to download drivers for my itel it1500 smart phone? thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by spyroet(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
pls my infinix no longer shows 3g when I switch to CDMA only the network star tripping off and on pls help.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by abdulwizzy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
emmy02:

93dollars, 2gb ram, 2200mah, octa core 2.0ghz, 8mp

Are u sure u know what u saying?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by sanmitee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
saibinc:
Yep..zips, .nbh can all work with it.
Wow... u are a great man. Thanks boss
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
spyroet: pls my infinix no longer shows 3g when I switch to CDMA only the network star tripping off and on pls help.
Try another network with the phone to confirm it first. I think nothing is wrong with the phone for as long as the 2G (E, edge) works perfectly.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
robbase: Please can someone tell me how to download drivers for my itel it1500 smart phone? thanks
Download Mobogenie (Windows PC Version) on your PC and install it.
Connect your PC to the internet, enable USB Debugging on the phone then, connect the phone to the PC. Mobogenie would lunch itself automatically and attempt to download your phone's android driver.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
bollyjane: am using s9.my whatssap is nt responding showins whatssap denied to read contact
By one means or another, you may have denied Whatsapp some permissions of which I think there is no way to enable them except you uninstall and re-install the Whatsapp application on the phone.

It should work that way.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
sammyashons:
No, it wasn't. I even turned it off to charge
It might still work but I can't guarantee that. I need to see the phone to work on it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
sodiq20: thesame guy
Factory reset the phone or change the ROM.
Lucky enough for you, there are other custom ROMs for that phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by feyshey: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Hello, pls help me with my infinix alpha navel 502, I had problem with the screen and changed it. After changing the screen, the phone doesn't see service again not to talk to network except I go outside n on top of the building.anytime m in my room or under a place being covered, there won't be service irrespective of the sim I put on the phone......pls help me out thanks....
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
What is the brand and model of the tablet?
it's an inner grade tablet running 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich ao88 cortex
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2014
feyshey: Hello, pls help me with my infinix alpha navel 502, I had problem with the screen and changed it. After changing the screen, the phone doesn't see service again not to talk to network except I go outside n on top of the building.anytime m in my room or under a place being covered, there won't be service irrespective of the sim I put on the phone......pls help me out thanks....
That's an hardware problem. Not software problem at all. Consult the engineer that did it for you to help you adjust the service terminals.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by spyroet(m): 4:34am On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
Please, answer these questions so that I may give straight solution:
1- What brand and model of phone is yours?
2- Do you have custom ROM or Stock ROM on the phone?
3- Did you factory reset the phone before the problem?

Reply with the answer so that I may give you direct solution.
pls not infinix its funker s4 54 android phone I tink the problem started when I rooted my phone with root master.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by soladnet14: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls i need unlock application/software to unlock my sgs2
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
Factory reset the phone or change the ROM.
Lucky enough for you, there are other custom ROMs for that phone.
can't restore my phone which one is ROM (READ ONLY MEMORY) I guess and how is it imply with battery
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
sodiq20: can't restore my phone which one is ROM (READ ONLY MEMORY) I guess and how is it imply with battery
It seems to me that you don't much about android. Well, check this page for detailed info about ROM: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/what-is-android-rom.html You can also learn how to do the phone by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.