Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101839 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
soladnet14: Pls i need unlock application/software to unlock my sgs2
Can you be intouch with me? Check my signature below.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
spyroet: pls not infinix its funker s4 54 android phone I tink the problem started when I rooted my phone with root master.
Factory reset the phone. Or, download 3G booster from the PlayStore to try it with it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by enochogaga(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls help I uninstall one of my system in my opsson d1 phone & since then I can't install app nor uninstall app.pls help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
please what do u knw bout htc desire 816......good or bad?shld i buy it or not....what do u think
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
kudos 2 the op for this thread

my vice city crashes and goes back to menu when the loading bar reaches the middle whenever i want to start a new game,what could be the problem?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
enochogaga: Pls help I uninstall one of my system in my opsson d1 phone & since then I can't install app nor uninstall app.pls help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
enochogaga: Pls help I uninstall one of my system in my opsson d1 phone & since then I can't install app nor uninstall app.pls help

uninstalling system app can be very risky,if the app you used has recovery you can recover it,if not,you will have to flash it
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
It seems to me that you don't much about android. Well, check this page for detailed info about ROM: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/what-is-android-rom.html You can also learn how to do the phone by yourself.
thanks bro
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
It seems to me that you don't much about android. Well, check this page for detailed info about ROM: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/what-is-android-rom.html You can also learn how to do the phone by yourself.
it just explain what rom means but guy.is it application.to download or what?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by enochogaga(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
Factory reset the phone. Or, download 3G booster from the PlayStore to try it with it.
Is d 3G booster rely working?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by enochogaga(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Vyntra:

uninstalling system app can be very risky,if the app you used has recovery you can recover it,if not,you will have to flash it
How will I flash d phone
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
You probably have uninstalled your package manager which has to be re-installed but it's not possible since you can't install apps presently.

I can help you with it but I need to see the phone. Check my signature below. Or, if you have Linux PC, I can give you straight guides on how to do it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
enochogaga:
Yes. It does.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
sodiq20: it just explain what rom means but guy.is it application.to download or what?
Read the article in the link I direct you to. ROM is not an app though, you will need to download it.

In android, the ROM contains virtually, all the codes and data files that make up android OS. Each Android device has its own ROM image that contains files and codes needed to boot the device up and run Android on it.

The ROM also contains a GUI (graphical user interface), required and useful applications, support files for those applications and the kernel which together make the experience of an Android device beautiful.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:
Read the article in the link I direct you to. ROM is not an app though, you will need to download it.

In android, the ROM contains virtually, all the codes and data files that make up android OS. Each Android device has its own ROM image that contains files and codes needed to boot the device up and run Android on it.

The ROM also contains a GUI (graphical user interface), required and useful applications, support files for those applications and the kernel which together make the experience of an Android device beautiful.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
saibinc:

After downloading it how did I use it to solve the issue concerning my phone problem sorry for disturbing you
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
sodiq20: After downloading it how did I use it to solve the issue concerning my phone problem sorry for disturbing you
It will correct your phone's problem and also upgrade the phone depending on the ROM you flashed on it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by liliamaka: 3:08am On Sep 01, 2014
plz I find it very difficult to access my Google play store,also I can't download pictures sent to me on watapp..
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Adamkeyj(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2014
pls my oga saibinc how can I root my xperia x10i v2.1 without PC
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2014
liliamaka: plz I find it very difficult to access my Google play store,also I can't download pictures sent to me on watapp..
What is the response you receive each time you attempt to download from the PlayStore or to download image from Whatsapp?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by profjones(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2014
@dos wu cn help. i tried using rom manager to backup my gionee p4. bt as i was trying to install clockworkmod recovery, it sayz 'unsupported device'. abeg make una yarn me aw una take backup una own. fanx in advance as i wait for ya replies.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
saibinc:
It will correct your phone's problem and also upgrade the phone depending on the ROM you flashed on it.
Please how did I use it I mean?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
enochogaga:

I feel it doesn't
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2014
sodiq20: Please how did I use it I mean?
I suggest you don't try to do it by yourself to avoid bricking your phone. Give it to an engineer. If you are around Lagos, I can as well do it for you (for a token amount o).
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
profjones: @dos wu cn help. i tried using rom manager to backup my gionee p4. bt as i was trying to install clockworkmod recovery, it sayz 'unsupported device'. abeg make una yarn me aw una take backup una own. fanx in advance as i wait for ya replies.
ClockWorkMod currently has no recovery.img file for the Gionee P4. However, You can use Terminal to backup the whole ROM but for what purpose do you to do the backup?

I might suggest a better method for you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by liliamaka: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
download failed then below it 'the download was unable to connect" dats for watsapp, then for Google play 'couldn't sign in' am just so fed up
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
liliamaka: plz I find it very difficult to access my Google play store,also I can't download pictures sent to me on watapp..
Though, I have never rooted the phone without PC, but you can try framaroot.apk, baiduroot.apk or rootme.apk especially; rootme.apk, it is especially good for 2.XX androids.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
saibinc:
I suggest you don't try to do it by yourself to avoid bricking your phone. Give it to an engineer. If you are around Lagos, I can as well do it for you (for a token amount o).
thanks bro but am not around lag

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by profjones(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
saibinc:
ClockWorkMod currently has no recovery.img file for the Gionee P4. However, You can use Terminal to backup the whole ROM but for what purpose do you to do the backup?

I might suggest a better method for you.
d reason y i wanna backup iz bcus i want to flash my rom. so incase there is any error during d course, i'll b able to roll back to d previous config.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
profjones: d reason y i wanna backup iz bcus i want to flash my rom. so incase there is any error during d course, i'll b able to roll back to d previous config.
If the phone is already rooted and has android 4.XX on it, download 4EX recovery control. With that, you can safely flash a custom recovery on your android device then, do your backup.

Also with that, you can flash another ROM.

Better yet, you can download a ported CWM recovery for the Gionee P4 from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp9anbz1u9yo3va/recovery.img

Then, download recovery tools or mobile uncle from playstore and use either of them to flash the recovery you downloaded from the link above on the phone.

Goodluck.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by soladnet14: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Pls what other ways can i root (without pc) my SGS2 with 4.4.2 kitkat aside framaroot
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Luvlydevin(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2014
good morning room my phone keeps on rebooting everytime I insert battery on it ,then go off then on off ,on off again continously it wont just stop doing this making it useless for me to even see were to reset it,its Samsung exhibit 4g please help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.