Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101895 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
enochogaga: Pls my opsson D1 is always close app, but I only have not less than 15 apps, when ever i try to install or uninstall app d phone will automatically off and on it self
The phone has very low memory to load more apps. Check the first page of this thread for the answer to this similar question or visit the link in my signature and search for " Fix android low storage " on the page.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Kentnickole(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
saibinc:
Hello, please, similar question to this question has been answered on the first page of this thread. Simply check it out to avoid repetition.

Or, if you can't get it, check the link in my signature for the answer. (Nairaland Thread Managers may delete this thread if there's too much repetition)

ok. Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by maureez: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
just rooted and did xblast tools on my m3

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by rhoneygate: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Keep the good work, the Lord shall reward you. I have a problem with my aoson M71G tablet pc. It is doing continuous booting. It firstly do it and corrects itself a week before the final one which is yet to be resolved. Is there any hope for the tablet to work again?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by dilhai: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
i m new here friends
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
rhoneygate: Keep the good work, the Lord shall reward you. I have a problem with my aoson M71G tablet pc. It is doing continuous booting. It firstly do it and corrects itself a week before the final one which is yet to be resolved. Is there any hope for the tablet to work again?
Yes. It's very likely that it will work again. Just a simple factory reset can bring back your phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
dilhai: i m new here friends
Welcome onboard.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nicko92: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2014
saibinc:
Download Mobogenie on the phone and grant it root access. Download and install apps from mobogenie and try them. Those apps should work once root access is granted to mobogenie.
can using mb and not subscription be the cause?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hnkan(f): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
i have a rooted tecno n3. it has a problem with the touch. some parts do not respond to touch. have done factory reset. is there any software to correct the touch calibration issue. i cant answer calls cos the touch is nt responding
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Lordseyad(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi'all

I av a problem with my phone,

the Playstore though, Whenever I wanna download, It keeps showing 'Insufficient space'' and There is Space on the phone..

It just started bout 3 weeks ago.

Thanks. As u Reply me.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by elsholz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
am trying to download/update apps on my phone but it keeps telling me "error, insufficient space on device/external storage" but there is still space on both phone and external storage. pls help sad
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
elsholz: am trying to download/update apps on my phone but it keeps telling me "error, insufficient space on device/external storage" but there is still space on both phone and external storage. pls help sad
The "error, insufficient space on device/external storage" does not mean insufficient space on either your memory card or phone (Overall Memory Space). It simply means that your application memory is low. Move more apps to your memory card or follow the instructions on the link below to set your SD Card as the default install applications.
http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-fix-space-running-out-problem-of.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lordseyad: Hi'all

I av a problem with my phone,

the Playstore though, Whenever I wanna download, It keeps showing 'Insufficient space'' and There is Space on the phone..

It just started bout 3 weeks ago.

Thanks. As u Reply me.
The "Insufficient space" does not mean insufficient space on either your memory card or phone (Overall Memory Space). It simply means that your application memory is low. Move more apps to your memory card or follow the instructions on the link below to set your SD Card as the default install location for your applications.
http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-fix-space-running-out-problem-of.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
hnkan: i have a rooted tecno n3. it has a problem with the touch. some parts do not respond to touch. have done factory reset. is there any software to correct the touch calibration issue. i cant answer calls cos the touch is nt responding
This is not a software problem at all. The ONLY remedy is to change your phone's touch pad.
Consult your hardware engineer for the replacement.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nicko92: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
saibinc:
@HTC1: If you have custom ROM on your HTC1, then you need to re-flash the exact Google Gapps for the version of that HTC1.
E.g if the HTC1 is android 4.4.4, you need flash the earliest google apps/Gapps on the phone.
View this page for details about Gapps and downloads: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/what-is-gapps.html

However, if the ROM on the HTC1 is a Stock ROM (the ROM that comes with the Phone), download Mobogenie then,use mobogenie to update your Google Play Service and the Playstore then restart your phone.

@LG: As for the LG, does the phone hits up? If yes, backup the phone contents and perform a full wipe on the phone. If you know more about engineering android phones, I suggest that you change the phone's recovery to 4EXT or[b] TWRP [/b]recovery.
Most android devices charge from the recovery and changing the recovery could be a lasting solution -It is a tested and confirmed solution on HTC, Samsung and Motorolla android phones. Although, I have not done it on LG, I believe that would work for it too.
I just downloaded mobigenie,and yet I can't still download from any app store on my new phone
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Lordseyad(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
saibinc:
The "Insufficient space" does not mean insufficient space on either your memory card or phone (Overall Memory Space). It simply means that your application memory is low. Move more apps to your memory card or follow the instructions on the link below to set your SD Card as the default install location for your applications.
http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/how-to-fix-storage-space-running-out.html
Thanks
I just uninstall some app Under the Internal Storage. Then I am able to download on playstore.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
nicko92:
I just downloaded mobigenie,and yet I can't still download from any app store on my new phone
Then uninstall some unwanted apps from your phone to create more application memory space.

Or, set SD Card as your default install location by following the guides on the page.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by rhoneygate: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
saibinc:
Yes. It's very likely that it will work again. Just a simple factory reset can bring back your phone.
I have done factory reset via the settings on the tablet but the problem of continuous booting is still progress
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by profjones(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2014
xup bro, gat an issue wit my newly bought gionee p4. if i should open some installed apps, it would show 'application error'. i downloaded some videos nd even received sum tru bluetooth, bt if i want to open these videos, it shows 'can't play video'. i've used different types of media player bt itz still d same. plz help me wit dis prob cus i bought d fone nt less dan two weeks ago. i've successfully rooted dis fone wit baidu root app. fanx as u reply
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by brightnelly(f): 12:47am On Aug 26, 2014
maureez: just rooted and did xblast tools on my m3

sir please I need help rooting my new cube talk 9x..thanks!!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2014
rhoneygate: I have done factory reset via the settings on the tablet but the problem of continuous booting is still progress
Consult your mobile phone software engineer, there is always a way to bring back an android device for as long as it's bootloader is still active.

I can have it done for you in person (if you are around Lagos) and for a token.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2014
profjones: xup bro, gat an issue wit my newly bought gionee p4. if i should open some installed apps, it would show 'application error'. i downloaded some videos nd even received sum tru bluetooth, bt if i want to open these videos, it shows 'can't play video'. i've used different types of media player bt itz still d same. plz help me wit dis prob cus i bought d fone nt less dan two weeks ago. i've successfully rooted dis fone wit baidu root app. fanx as u reply
@ application issues: uninstall those applications and re-install them again.
@ video issues: try to change the memory card and check if it works on another Memory card.

If none of these corrects the errors, let me know so that I may give you more technical solutions to the errors.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
brightnelly:

Download Baidu root app or framaroot. Both of them works fine.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by profjones(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
fanx bro, d prob has stopped. fanx for d help, would let u no if anytin pops up again.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by maureez: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
brightnelly:

cube talk 9x ,, download eroot from blackmart alpha on your android...from there go to a thread on nairaland titled how to root your android ...and know everytin..4me i use framaroot ..buh i dont tink it supports ur device
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by brightnelly(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
maureez: cube talk 9x ,, download eroot from blackmart alpha on your android...from there go to a thread on nairaland titled how to root your android ...and know everytin..4me i use framaroot ..buh i dont tink it supports ur device

thanks but I already rooted it with vroot
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nicko92: 3:13am On Aug 27, 2014
I can't still sign in to play store or gmail or fb messenget even after downloading mobogenie.the mobogenie app also refuses to loaf welll.help o.my mb dey finish
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:05am On Aug 27, 2014
nicko92: I can't still sign in to play store or gmail or fb messenget even after downloading mobogenie.the mobogenie app also refuses to loaf welll.help o.my mb dey finish
Are you able to browse on the phone using other applications apart from Playstore, facebook and gmail?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nicko92: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2014
saibinc:
Are you able to browse on the phone using other applications apart from Playstore, facebook and gmail?
yes I browse using opera.my ymail refuses also to open
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nicko92: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2014
saibinc:
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by CharlieMaria(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by UnimkeAk(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2014
bro
my GT N7000 (note 1) is dead, not coming on, not charging. flashed an unstable custom rom
how do I fix that.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.