Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101875 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
hemor:
I don't know what's wrong with my root on my Tecno p5 I still have
superSU installed but root checker says am not rooted and when I tried
to root it again with framaroot which I used before, I got the error
"Half success. The system partition is readonly try using local.prop trick".
I then decided to check google on how to make system partition read-write
but all the tutorials said I require root. I don't know what to do now,
PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks in advance.
To solve the problem, you need to first unroot the phone, reboot the phone and then; attempt to re-root it again using[b] baiduroot[/b].
Follow the guides here: http://www.aryk.co/2015/03/how-to-unroot-rooted-android-devices.html to unroot the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
horlamedy:

i was tryin to install clockworkmod so dat i can install upgrade 2 kitkat; 1st i boot 2 recovery mode n der was no 'choose zip from sd card' option,so i decided 2 install clockworkmod (bcuz choose zip frm sd card option wil b present once clockworkmod is installed)...via recovery n when i rebooted d problem started
Sorry, I could not retrace the beginning of the conversation. Please, repost the phone's problem and what you actually did on it.
You can also check my Signature below to contact me.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hemor(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
saibinc:

To solve the problem, you need to first unroot the phone, reboot the phone and then; attempt to re-root it again using[b] baiduroot[/b].
Follow the guides here: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/10/unroot-any-rooted-sammsung-android.html to unroot the phone.
i had tried that already but it's not unrooting neither is it rooting again
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
hemor:

i had tried that already but it's not unrooting neither is it rooting again
Have you tried factory resetting the phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Shininstar30:
somebody pls help me, drop box hv refused to download in my Android phone.
What method are you trying to install the dropbox on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2014
vosquare:
hello guys,i hav dz prob on my fone nd i tink its d screen

dz started some days ago,d middle part of d screen its nt workin...especiali d middle left side...
If u play,subway surf and u wanna press safe me,it wont press...even in fifa,i cant type g....pls is this screen prob or wat is it?...pls i nid ur replies ...tnks
Take it to your hardware engineer.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
weblord1900:
my p3 phone.wrote ,this while I was. trying to root it "your application encounter a fatal error and cannot continue" it wrote that when it has finished updating qt libraries... please any solution
Factory reset the phone and attempt to re-root the phone again.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Shininstar30(f): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
saibinc:

What method are you trying to install the dropbox on the phone.

I hv been trying to download direct from play store
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hemor(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
saibinc:

Have you tried factory resetting the phone?
i had moved superSU into /system partition so when i tried factory reset, it came back
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Saibinc. Please, what about the kernel u said u will give me?

I will happily appreciate this.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Saibinc. Please, what about the kernel u said u will give me?

I will happily appreciate this.
I quoted your previous post that I have lost the trace of our conversation. Re-post the issues with the phone or visit this link: http://www.aryk.co/2014/10/solutions-battery-not-charging-issues_4.html (How to Solve Battery Issues on Android) or http://www.aryk.co/2014/10/how-to-flash-kernel-on-android.html -How to Flash Kernels on androids.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
hemor:

i had moved superSU into /system partition so when i tried factory reset, it came back
Then, remove it from there or download Mobogenie on your PC and use it to uninstall system apps on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Shininstar30:

I hv been trying to download direct from play store
Your case is simple! Download the bropbox.apk file from somewhere else and install it.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by astanco(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guys why are u ignoring my posts?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
saibinc:

I quoted your previous post that I have lost the trace of our conversation. Re-post the issues with the phone or visit this link: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/10/solutions-battery-not-charging-issues.html (How to Solve Battery Issues on Android) or http://www.arykblog.com/2014/10/how-to-flash-kernel-on-android.html -How to Flash Kernels on androids.

I've checked it out. Thanks a lot bro.

Will try and download the kernel.
But please, how will i search for the kernel?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am having software problem with my goinee p2 ...it is a boot lag...
The phone will just show Goinee smartphone on the screen and nothing more .
Pls what can i do?
Urgent reply pls...becox i have meant a couple of phone repairers but they seems not to know the solution
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Shininstar30(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
saibinc:

Your case is simple! Download the bropbox.apk file from somewhere else and install it.

thanks man, like magic it worked

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wizendy:
Am having software problem with my goinee p2 ...it is a boot lag...
The phone will just show Goinee smartphone on the screen and nothing more .
Pls what can i do?
Urgent reply pls...becox i have meant a couple of phone repairers but they seems not to know the solution
Is your phone rooted?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by hemor(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
saibinc:

Then, remove it from there or download Mobogenie on your PC and use it to uninstall system apps on the phone.
i installed mobogenie on my PC and it can't uninstall system apps and there is no way i can uninstall it on my phone without root access which i don't have anymore.

Probably if i know what caused it, i would be able to know the solution.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by honorworldwide: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2014
I have problem with internal memory of phone. It always says low memory anytime I want to install an application and I have 4.5gig left on my sdcard. I tried to follow the link you posted but it didn't reveal anything.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Shininstar30(f): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shininstar30:
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
[i]
It's quite easy.
The main the and most important thing is that you can only have one whatsapp account on your phone regardless of the sim used.

just download your whatsapp to your phone, install it and then follow the instructions, it will ask u for the number u want to use, i.e. the number that will be associated with the whatsapp account.
A text message might be sent to the phone for verification.
That's all.

hope it helps?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by horlarlhekan: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
please i tried to reboot my s9 tecno in recovery mode but got stucked with adb sideload filename display.pls i need help to exit this screen..... It's said "noW send the package you want to aplly to the device With adb sideload <filename>"...
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2014
JustGuy:

Is your phone rooted?
no boss
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by steryj(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls help, i have phantom A+ it keeps complaining of insufficient space on the device anytime i want to download from play store. But surprisingly i just got an app store called mobogeine i tried to download from it and it worked without any complaint of insufficient space on the device. I just downloaded GTA vice city & Fifa `15 ultimate, of 1gb each. pls why can't i download from play store? Before, i was thinking of getting it rooted.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by DAVE5(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
honorworldwide:
I have problem with internal memory of phone. It always says low memory anytime I want to install an application and I have 4.5gig left on my sdcard. I tried to follow the link you posted but it didn't reveal anything.

by default apps are installed on your phone's internal memory, you can check the free space on your phone's memory and try to move some apps from the internal memory to the sdcard
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
steryj:
Pls help, i have phantom A+ it keeps complaining of insufficient space on the device anytime i want to download from play store. But surprisingly i just got an app store called mobogeine i tried to download from it and it worked without any complaint of insufficient space on the device. I just downloaded GTA vice city & Fifa `15 ultimate, of 1gb each. pls why can't i download from play store? Before, i was thinking of getting it rooted.
Google Playstore installs downloaded apps straight to your phone apps storage but Mobogenies installs apps on Mass Storage or SD Card by default.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
horlarlhekan:
please i tried to reboot my s9 tecno in recovery mode but got stucked with adb sideload filename display.pls i need help to exit this screen..... It's said "noW send the package you want to aplly to the device With adb sideload <filename>"...
Connect the tab to a computer that has ADB/Fastboot setup on it. Visit this page for how to setup ADB/Fastboot on your PC: http://www.aryk.co/2015/04/setting-up-adb-tools-on-your-windows-pc.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by honorworldwide: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAVE5:

by default apps are installed on your phone's internal memory, you can check the free space on your phone's memory and try to move some apps from the internal memory to the sdcard
No application is installed on phone memory. All my application is on Sdcard and yet still says low space. Pls help me.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
hey there, anytime I switch on my phone it will hang
after booting to home page then reboot by itself
hanging by the phone's logo I remove my battery
each time it does this several times before it can be
stable

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.