Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101871 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samtobh:

Do you haveMTK DROID TOOL installed on your PC?I Can upload NVRAM IMEI files to you and you install to your phone,
NVRAMbacked up with MTKDroid Tools won't work for it if they are not the similar phone from the same brand.

There is only one solution to such problem and it has to be done using an SD Card.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Samtobh(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
saibinc:

NVRAMbacked up with MTKDroid Tools won't work for it if they are not the similar phone from the same brand.

There is only one solution to such problem and it has to be done using an SD Card.
Who told you it won't work?
MTK DROID allows you to replace imei directly.wise up bro
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by samex4rill(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samtobh:

Do you haveMTK DROID TOOL installed on your PC?I Can upload NVRAM IMEI files to you and you install to your phone,
ya I hav and my phone is p5
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by samex4rill(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
saibinc:

whats ur own method bro
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Samtobh(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
samex4rill:
ya I hav and my phone is p5
send me your mail,I'll upload the files to you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Kola86(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Pls gurus in d house,help me o,my gionee p4 keeps on switching on and off by itself every 20mins and I have flashed it but its still switching off.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by samex4rill(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Samtobh:

send me your mail,I'll upload the files to you.

shbadmus@gmail.com thats it tnx in advance
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Gosj01(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls how can i or who fit help me unlock mtn android phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
JohnnyNY:

I have restore factory settings bou no changes oo
Sorry for the late reply, if your phone problem is still there, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve this problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by okabe(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Hi guys, my fone is behavin funny n its frustratin me. I use a tecno N7 fone n its problems r
1. Its play store isn't workin
2. I can't install google play service in d fone

Pls I nid urgent help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Samtobh(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
okabe:
Hi guys, my fone is behavin funny n its frustratin me. I use a tecno N7 fone n its problems r
1. Its play store isn't workin
2. I can't install google play service in d fone

Pls I nid urgent help
If your phone is rooted,install root explorer or es file explorer
Go to the root of your phone, look for ETC folder and locate host.
Open the hoist as a text file and delete the content.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustGuy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello everyone. Please how can I change IMEI number of Tecno D5 I've tried mobile uncle but it keeps giving command not sent, even after inserting space before and after AT+. Please I need help on this. Thank you.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry for the late reply, if your phone problem is still there, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve this problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Camp, Abeokuta
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by okabe(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samtobh:

If your phone is rooted,install root explorer or es file explorer
Go to the root of your phone, look for ETC folder and locate host.
Open the hoist as a text file and delete the content.
Its not rooted
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2015
JohnnyNY:

Camp, Abeokuta
Sorry we don't have service center in Abeokuta, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by abbacool(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2015
My techno N7 is not booting since I did hard rest.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:17am On Mar 02, 2015
abbacool:
My techno N7 is not booting since I did hard rest.
Try charging the phone for probably an hour first. If nothing happens, come back to exlain in details what happened to the phone how it started.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Rilwayne001: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
saibinc:

Try charging the phone for probably an hour first. If nothing happens, come back to exlain in details what happened to the phone how it started.

Hello,

Please save me from these thieves called MTN, theyhave been swindling my money since about 2weeks ago, their one day data (10mb) doesnt take 30minutes b4 it vanishes, opening my FB or twitter page and the data is gone. Last week i subscribed for the one day data of 50mb for #200 and i was aving an extra #600credit on my phone, unknown to me b4 the day runs awt both the 50mb and the credit are gone. I called their CC and the later wS busy asking some irrelevant question and later ask me to hold on for a while, after wasting my time for about 15minutes she asked me to call back, and by the time i called back another person picked and was asking another fooolish question just like the former.

Please help me....how do i swindle them of free data too?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hello,

Please save me from these thieves called MTN, theyhave been swindling my money since about 2weeks ago, their one day data (10mb) doesnt take 30minutes b4 it vanishes, opening my FB or twitter page and the data is gone. Last week i subscribed for the one day data of 50mb for #200 and i was aving an extra #600credit on my phone, unknown to me b4 the day runs awt both the 50mb and the credit are gone. I called their CC and the later wS busy asking some irrelevant question and later ask me to hold on for a while, after wasting my time for about 15minutes she asked me to call back, and by the time i called back another person picked and was asking another fooolish question just like the former.

Please help me....how do i swindle them of free data too?

Keep on dulling yourself grin grin
Visit this thread, this is the only way I can help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
funkyjms:

Keep on dulling yourself grin grin
Visit this thread, this is the only way I can help

which thread
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Rilwayne001: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
funkyjms:

https://www.nairaland.com/2162214/video-how-use-mtn-bis

thanks bruv, i apprc8. i wil update u shortly
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by asakapaboyaf: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
my android phone apps doesnt work anymore
including my system apps if i open it, It says:
(Not Responding Force Close).Even my phone
storage and internal storage can't detect
anymore it still calculating. I use to do factory
reset but it doesn't change anything
pls. help thanks in advance and GOD BLESS
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saggitus: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
l have a problem on my phone about my bbm the bbm icon sometimes does disappear and l have to click the main app to start it and sometimes wen l try to lauch it it takes time and sometimes shows closing application please l need help
but lower versions works perfectly without any glitch am using tecno f7
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:11am On Mar 08, 2015
saggitus:
l have a problem on my phone about my bbm the bbm icon sometimes does disappear and l have to click the main app to start it and sometimes wen l try to lauch it it takes time and sometimes shows closing application please l need help
but lower versions works perfectly without any glitch am using tecno f7
Try to upgrade to the latest version. The problem should corrected otherwise, keep up with the version that works. You might as well give changing your ROM a try.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:11am On Mar 08, 2015
asakapaboyaf:

my android phone apps doesnt work anymore
including my system apps if i open it, It says:
(Not Responding Force Close).Even my phone
storage and internal storage can't detect
anymore it still calculating. I use to do factory
reset but it doesn't change anything
pls. help thanks in advance and GOD BLESS
Brand and model of the phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by asakapaboyaf: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
SKK CYCLOPS III 4.2.2 jelly bean sir

hope you can help me with my problem sir!!!!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ps3o(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
asakapaboyaf:
SKK CYCLOPS III 4.2.2 jelly bean sir

hope you can help me with my problem sir!!!!

download Phone accelerator apk from play store or google
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please help me .. My HTC sensation android which is version 2 .. Bt upgrade-able to version 4.2 .. I did d upgrading .. N it was working perfectly fine .. I bought a new phne so stopped using it .. N picked it up n started using it again bt d bluetooth n wifi refuse 2 turn-on .. I reset n deleted all d apps bt still samething please help me out
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by asakapaboyaf: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Sir sorry but my android system apps isn't working maybe i should try reflashing?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by econome(m): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Please how do I root Samsung Galaxy S3, and also change the imei so as to use Glo BIS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.