Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Always Happy,when I Am With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Happy,when I Am With Her. (942 Views)

Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Why Men Should Be Happy When "Dumped" By There Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by sholikay(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Plz help me out o..there is this girl i knew in my school fellowship last year,obviously we became casual friends(tho she has graduated last year).something about this girl is that i'm always happy when i'm with her or if she is around my vicinity..i wish most times for me to see her presence,initially i never felt any form of love feelings for her,not until she graduated,and i began to miss her everyday.eventually i got to know we stay in d same neighborhood in my place at lagos,so last year december i paid her a visit,just to see her and give her a small birthday present(her birthday being 25th dec)..to cut the long story short,i've fallen in luv with dis girl,and i'v told her my mind,bt she told me she already has a boyfriend..so i let her go,but with all this i still think of her some moment of my life,i wish to marry her in few years to come.some of my friends have advised me to forget her,bt its so hard to let go..3 days back i called her,and she said she is in school for her sister's post ume,and we agreed to see each other b4 d week runs out..plz sires/ma'ams, should i still tell her my feelings for her or better still completely erase her from my mind(which is nt easy for me o)..plz matured advice needed..all abusers beware..thanks
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Numba 1, the love must be mutual
Numba 2, you opened up to her and she no gree for you
Numba 3, sad as it may seem, that's a sign that she aint into you
Numba 4, zero ur mind and hustle 4 another babe
Numba 5, you can choose to ignore Numbas 1-4 above
grin
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by sholikay(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tazmode: Numba 1, the love must be mutual
Numba 2, you opened up to her and she no gree for you
Numba 3, sad as it may seem, that's a sign that she aint into you
Numba 4, zero ur mind and hustle 4 another babe
Numba 5, you can choose to ignore Numbas 1-4 above
grin
..wel brother,i'v tried to forget her,i even went to d extent of deleting her phone number,bt i found my self calling her,d day she sent a friend request to my facebook acct,thinking she's just playing hard to get,tho its very rare 4 her to call me or even reply my chat,she always complain of nt avin d chance.i do call her most times nt until i just got angry and delete her number again,bt i stil find myself calling her again,kuz i knew her phone number by heart..thanks anyway.
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by davno: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
She's not married yet. You still stand a chance. Don't force it. Gently make your feelings and intentions known. Don't bother about a negative response. If she says no, move on.
Place ur cards on the table and allow her to make d choice.
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
sholikay: ..wel brother,i'v tried to forget her,i even went to d extent of deleting her phone number,bt i found my self calling her,d day she sent a friend request to my facebook acct,thinking she's just playing hard to get,tho its very rare 4 her to call me or even reply my chat,she always complain of nt avin d chance.i do call her most times nt until i just got angry and delete her number again,bt i stil find myself calling her again,kuz i knew her phone number by heart..thanks anyway.
Dnt mention. It happens. U just have 2 remedy ur predicament or she'd b 'killin u softly'.
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by sholikay(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
davno: She's not married yet. You still stand a chance. Don't force it. Gently make your feelings and intentions known. Don't bother about a negative response. If she says no, move on.
Place ur cards on the table and allow her to make d choice.
hmmn..this is nice anyway..altho i'v never been so involve with a girl before,bkuz i c dm as distractions,bt it seems d more older i get,the more i tend to notice their presence.(i think nature at work)
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
If she is worth it persist.
Re: Always Happy,when I Am With Her. by pasqal09: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
You can keep pressuiring her.........only if she feels the same way about you though

(1) (Reply)

Old First Love / Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? / I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.