Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277470 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by xcesswag(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am so unfollowing you. Who do u think u are? U just lost a fan. Why would u let me go through a story without concluding it. I fvcking hate u ryt now. Even John Grisham's novel get pirated. Get off your high horse and post d rest of d story.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2015
xcesswag:
Am so unfollowing you. Who do u think u are? U just lost a fan. Why would u let me go through a story without concluding it. I fvcking hate u ryt now. Even John Grisham's novel get pirated. Get off your high horse and post d rest of d story.
Insult me all you want, I won't post it. Who do I think I am? Well, I'm human and I post my stories out of my own free will. You don't pay me a dime. So no amount of threat will make me post. Good day

7 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by stuff46(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
xcesswag:

Ingreat
Hypocrite
Stop all these sarcastic comment and be useful to with your life. She has not completely abandoned the story and you f*cking barking. I willl surely hate your type that cant even dish out a full essay, talk more of thinking and imagining and puting them down as a story.

If you think its easy to bear the loss of your hard earned work, Go and burn all the certificates you have gotten in life.

Swerve outta this thread and never return. Your type are never needed and wont be needed since you dont contribute to the development of her life.

Ingreat!

3 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by stuff46(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Auntie TiffanyJ sorry for the above comment, the retard Idiat deserve more than that.

He needs to be flogged 24 every morning since he doesnt want to respect other peoples descision.

Can you Imagine?

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by xcesswag(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
stuff46:

Ingreat
Hypocrite
Stop all these sarcastic comment and be useful to with your life. She has not completely abandoned the story and you f*cking barking. I willl surely hate your type that cant even dish out a full essay, talk more of thinking and imagining and puting them down as a story.

If you think its easy to bear the loss of your hard earned work, Go and burn all the certificates you have gotten in life.

Swerve outta this thread and never return. Your type are never needed and wont be needed since you dont contribute to the development of her life.

Ingreat!
ingrate u mean.....slowpoke
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:15am On Jun 16, 2015
stuff46:
Auntie TiffanyJ sorry for the above comment, the retard Idiat deserve more than that.

He needs to be flogged 24 every morning since he doesnt want to respect other peoples descision.

Can you Imagine?
Some people just don't have manner of speech you know. He thinks he can threaten me just like that? Those who had been following me from the begining can attest the fact that I posted this particular story twice on NL. After the initial completion of 'The Reluctant Bride', Nairaland got attacked and many threads got wiped out including this one. I began getting request from readers to repost it. I took my time and energy to retype from chapter one to the very last and then reposted it. It wasn't easy but I sure made it. A few months ago, I realized that some individuals come to NL, steal stories and claim ownership. I began getting emails from readers, begging me to pull down the work as many plagiarists make money with a story I posted, free. I never took it serious until I met one plagiarist on facebook. This guy had copied all my three stories and even changed the original title. I confronted him, him and his readers attacked me and tagged me 'attention seeker' my own hard work! I met another again and thesame thing happened. What pained me most was the fact that some of these plagiarist collect money from readers before posting. I made my decision and removed half of my stories. Now, I get emails everyday from people, asking me to repost and some mannerless xcesswag threatening me? I won't repost this story. I am turning all my three series into e-books. When its ready, those that are willing to buy should and those that are not willing to buy should just sit back. This is not a do or die affair.
Stuff46, thanks for helping me out. I know deep in my heart that I tried and my actions are justified.

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by stuff46(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2015
No need to explain to a "bad egg", its obvoous he might even be one of the thieves. (Lack of tactics).

Just some things that should have beeen left to slide on a good day but yesterday wasnt one.

So sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by iamprestige: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2015
TiffanyJ you really have a good talent on writting. Really appreciate what how well you've made me imagine. Please can i just know how your story ends.. cry cry cry . Suspense kills me same thing as missing out. I just stumbled upon this story and got addicted. Help my hungry soul.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by write2obi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
xcesswag:
That was totally uncalled for, if you want to unfollow her thread why not do it quietly without throwing insults at her. Just like you, we all want to read the concluding part of this wonderful story, but you have to understand that the Op has the right to do whatever she pleases with her story.
Auntie tiffanyj i apologize on his behalf. Biko gbahara.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by nsaint101: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks, for the story, but e no good to give person only eba with no soup na, try finish the story, even if na summary... *Sipping my alomo with straw*
Re: The Reluctant Bride by toykathy(f): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2015
this is d genesis @ kayemdy, sholyzee
Re: The Reluctant Bride by debybeautyworld(f): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hi Tiffany, its been wonderful reading ur work, pls try nd finish it cos u left us imaging so many things...I'm with Cynthia now at 82 Div. remember her?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
debybeautyworld:
Hi Tiffany, its been wonderful reading ur work, pls try nd finish it cos u left us imaging so many things...I'm with Cynthia now at 82 Div. remember her?
Good evening debybeautyworld. I know two ladies by the name Cynthia in 82 Div. One was my roomie and the other my lodge mate. We passed out the same day with the second Cynthia. I guess the Cynthia you are talking about is my roomie. Is there a chance I know you? Are you a corper? To be honest with you, all three of my stories on NL are complete. I had to remove some parts due to some threats. Kindly remind me
Re: The Reluctant Bride by dammyluv911(f): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=xcesswag post=34776485]Am so unfollowing you. Who do u think u are? U just lost a fan. Why would u let me go through a story without concluding it. I fvcking hate u ryt now. Even John Grisham's novel get pirated. Get off your high horse and post d rest of d story. [/quote
imagine rubbish. some people r naturally rude and stupid.learn to talk dis lady has really try.aunty pls don't be annoyed

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by MerryMe1(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: The Reluctant Bride by ogoo25(f): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Haba you just allowed me start reading this story without concluding. This is unfair.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by richyluvu(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
hello,

I respect your decision concerning the ish about not posting the writeup... but please, how can I get the remaining of the storyline.. I got engulfed with the story...please help a greenhorn fan out...

here is my mobile number... I will be glad if u'd reachout to me(a fan) via whatsapp

thanks, I will keep my fingers crossed and I hope you will not let my fingers get stuck together... lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Beesluv: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2016
This is the first literature I read on NL before the tsunami and I followed it bumper to bumper. Kudos OP

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by cardoctor(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Whats her fear?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by iomoge2(f): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please when you e book is out, let us know.
I have been reading this from 5 am.
7hours and am still yearning for more

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
iomoge2:
Please when you e book is out, let us know.
I have been reading this from 5 am.
7hours and am still yearning for more
When my books are out, I will let you know. Although I am at a lost why the mods moved this thread to the front page after two years

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Skynet247(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
this is one reason i hate nairaland if only i knew this story has an incomplete end... i wont hav spent my time reading it... spent 24hrs to read this... mods never u guys send imcomplete stories to frnt page... please...

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Teryfik(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Xo after ignoring breakfast and lunch,d story is incomplete IRANU ABACHA
Re: The Reluctant Bride by nikkybeez(f): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nice write up Tiffany, I have put man penmanship on hold until I am through with all your stories.As an aspiring novelist, u have really inspired me.Thumbz up dearie, don't mind haterz.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Twinkle004(f): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Halo Tiffany, lov ds story of urs but it is not complete...pls can u pls complete it cos it is an intriguing story & d ebook u talk abt, hv u created it..how can I get other story written by u?

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
nikkybeez:
Nice write up Tiffany, I have put man penmanship on hold until I am through with all your stories.As an aspiring novelist, u have really inspired me.Thumbz up dearie, don't mind haterz.
I am honoured, ma'am
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Twinkle004:
Halo Tiffany, lov ds story of urs but it is not complete...pls can u pls complete it cos it is an intriguing story & d ebook u talk abt, hv u created it..how can I get other story written by u?

Just go to my profile but I should warn u they are also incomplete
Re: The Reluctant Bride by EmmaCSi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
TiffanyJ, I don't know you, however your story is Damn Fantastic.Just one Favour *Adjusts tie*Swallows pride*Prostrates* *kneels down*, Where can I get to read the Concluding part of the Reluctant bride? Na beg I day beg you. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by mekybabe1: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very interesting. I'm a very lazy reader but this got me glued to my phone all day. Thumbs up woman! You too much grin but pls finish up the story or tell us where to get it from.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Kurd(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hehe.. pls, finish. I don't like been kept in suspense!
Re: The Reluctant Bride by AssoJnr: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Just go to my profile but I should warn u they are also incomplete
Please swthrt. just post the rest because of me my love. I cnt sleep o except you want your lover to hung himself
Re: The Reluctant Bride by AssoJnr: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
swthrt this is wickedness o. why would you start something you wunt finish if I had known that the suspense would be this much I wouldn't have start o. anyway I love u and your story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.