Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277404 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by funmyyy: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow ds story s really interesting nd captivating. Kudos to u Tiffanyj. Plsssss help us to update d remaining parts
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Despirado121(m): 4:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Oh my God! This is 1 of d best i've read on NL, it will b 2 bad if i cnt complete this captivating story. Aunty tiffanyj, u ar really good in what u do bt plz do this for us

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tiffanyj . Good evening ma. Please will the story still continue?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Tiffanyj . Good evening ma. Please will the story still continue?
Sorry to inform you that this story will not continue.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Sorry to inform you that this story will not continue.

Thanks for you honesty
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Mztonya: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
;Dthis got me...really
Tara.... Change your mentality.
You know sometimes, I always wish some stories were happening to me.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Jellymusty(f): 1:12am On Aug 23, 2016
I really love this, but am so sad ryt now for not completing it
Re: The Reluctant Bride by detutu1: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
@Tiffanyj
So heartbreaking that the story will not be completed.
Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post it on our website (www.penpee.com)and is verified by our team; you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com
Re: The Reluctant Bride by olanshile2016(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice story sis but I don't think its complete

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by holufunmie(f): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice one sis,,,,thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by profchudo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
this story mks me reg and comment on nairaland for the first time for three yrs Nw ave been a ghost reader I must confess

aunty u have a great mental calibre..ur sence of humour na confirm ur stories torches my arteries and vein. .. but when I found out that the story does not have and end ..guess what happened...
Re: The Reluctant Bride by honourable356(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2016
This story is unbelievable... I think we are looking at one hell of a writer. I just started reading this story YESTERDAY, Sadly I couldn't finish the story because alot of pages have been removed. Please how do I get it?? Can you please send it to me?? Thanks alot
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
profchudo:
this story mks me reg and comment on nairaland for the first time for three yrs Nw ave been a ghost reader I must confess

aunty u have a great mental calibre..ur sence of humour na confirm ur stories torches my arteries and vein. .. but when I found out that the story does not have and end ..guess what happened...
What happened? Lols
Your sense of humur is great.

By the way, thank you for reading my story. I must really say that I am not happy that my complete story can not be found here but seriously, the choice was taken away from me. I did what I had to do
Re: The Reluctant Bride by oluwatee: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
hi dear, I must say you are good. unfortunately I didn't get to read the complete story (reluctant bride) I know it's been a few years since you wrote the story, I just want to know if there is anyway I can read the complete story along with all your other stories. I don't mind paying. pretty please.thanks
Re: The Reluctant Bride by oluwatee: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
oluwatee:
hi dear, I must say you are good. unfortunately I didn't get to read the complete story (reluctant bride) I know it's been a few years since you wrote the story, I just want to know if there is anyway I can read the complete story along with all your other stories. I don't mind paying. pretty please.thanks

hello I got no reply regarding my previous post. is there a way I can buy your completed stories. honestly put yourself in our shoes and imagine how we feel when we don't get to finish the story. I will appreciate a response thanks
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
oluwatee:

hello I got no reply regarding my previous post. is there a way I can buy your completed stories. honestly put yourself in our shoes and imagine how we feel when we don't get to finish the story. I will appreciate a response thanks

Hmm, I really need to explain a few good things to you. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com. Send me a mail.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by teel123(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tiffanyj. Ur story got me glued to my phone for hours. But can i get a favour from You. Pls send d completed part for me on titilola.adenrele@gmail.com.pls i will appreciate.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by officialflex(f): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
pls this is the first time I will be commenting on literature segment this story is soooo hot loll. pls I want the concluding part plssss. Oluwayimikaflex@gmail.com.pls I will appreciate if u send it to me plsssss
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Holuwarhkemmy(f): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tiffany dear, can u pls add back the ones u removed Please

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Holuwarhkemmy:
Tiffany dear, can u pls add back the ones u removed Please
I really can't, not at the rate things are going. I sell pdf copies to three readers at the beginning of every month. Let me know if you are interested

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Holuwarhkemmy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I really can't, not at the rate things are going. I sell pdf copies to three readers at the beginning of every month. Let me know if you are interested
Aw will I gt d pdf

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Holuwarhkemmy:
Aw will I gt d pdf
Send me a pm if u r interested. Its #500
Re: The Reluctant Bride by EmperorShizzy: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Xup sis how're you doing long time
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

Xup sis how're you doing long time
Happy new year
Re: The Reluctant Bride by EmperorShizzy: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Happy new year
wish you same sis

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by ewawumi(f): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2017
hi @TiffanyJ, good job on this piece, please how can I get d full copy? really need to know how d happy ending came to be. thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by harunablezin(f): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
I dot cap for my sis....for a job weldone

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by arabaribiti(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello second wife sorry I didn't get in touch again my phone was wash inside water by my sister son so I don't have your number again pm me pls thanks

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by arekky14: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Am interested pls, how can I get it?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by StephanieElla24: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
pls ms too...I need the three stories
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Gray012: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2017
good like a QR code, allows your buddies find you simply snapchatonlinelogine the bottom left part of the display raises images that are nice.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Hay235: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2017
good you have to make it possible for Unidentified Resources again tutuapp There are many applications which has the exact same working great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.