Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? (2590 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lets Rub Mind Nairalanders.
Whats the Most Painful thing your Boyfriend or Girlfriend has even done to you?

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by NiniArike(f): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Not picking my call when i forgot my ID Card at home. I had to run back home, and i missed the Staff Bus that day. Its been long tho.
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Not picking my call when i forgot my ID Card at home. I had to run back home, and i missed the Staff Bus that day. Its been long tho.
Heya...Sowi*No matter wat...We (Girlz) rule the World*

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by jnrbayano(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lies!!

I can't live with it.

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: Heya...Sowi*No matter wat...We (Girlz) rule the World*
who gave u that crazy idea?

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by jnrbayano(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
samflexxy: who gave u that crazy idea?

Beyonce told her so

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2014

and what positive effect is this rubbing minds meant to produce?

Oh, maybe laugh over them cheesy

or worse still, bring back hurtful memories some are yet to heal from.

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
jnrbayano: Lies!!

I can't live with it.
yhU wanna tel me dat u don't lie or u avent lied todayBe sincere

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Is it a must you comment

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: Is it a must you comment
No, its a choice.
and your question doesn't answer my question, except you chose not to answer my question which is fine by me. wink
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by jnrbayano(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: yhU wanna tel me dat u don't lie or u avent lied todayBe sincere

If you understood how I hate lies, you wouldn't have asked

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by guente02(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Going to cook for her ex when i was about having it.
Discontinued the relationship two days after.

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: No, its a choice.
and your question doesn't answer my question, except you chose not to answer my question which is fine by me. wink
I Guess yOu ave been Heartbroken by many quys....datz y u don't wanna comment*winks*
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by vizkiz: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: Lets Rub Mind Nairalanders.
Whats the Most Painful thing your Boyfriend or Girlfriend has even done to you?

that is dean winchester @ pix smiley mehn, i can't wait for season 10 sad

Back to the topic...i don't have a one girlfriend so there's nothing any of them can do to hurt me undecided
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

that is dean winchester @ pix smiley mehn, i can't wait for season 10 sad

Back to the topic...i don't have a one girlfriend so there's nothing any of them can do to hurt me undecided

Go Nd qet one NOW!
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by vizkiz: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: Go Nd qet one NOW!

still waiting for you to say yes undecided
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: I Guess yOu ave been Heartbroken by many quys....datz y u don't wanna comment*winks*

Ever heard the song, "Breathless"? by Shayne ward? Miz's that type.

So No Love, I'm not the kind that guys would toy with.

One did though.

But then, Gold is Gold, Even in the Land of Blind Men. *double winks*
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ever heard the song, "Breathless"? by Shayne ward? Miz's that type.

So No Love, I'm not the kind that guys would toy with.

One did though.

But then, Gold is Gold, Even in the Land of Blind Men. *double winks*
I Salute yhu....

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Lagusta(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
One of my girlfriends tried to charm me....
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by BoiledCorn: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
She refuse to be my gelfrend angry
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by SortCode(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Worst thing.....hmmm...she stole my money
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by fuckshit: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

FÜCKING good question grin grin

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beazy: Heya...Sowi*No matter wat...We (Girlz) rule the World*
And does it make a difference since we guys control the girls.

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hiding my pant and bra.

because..., i refuse to give him 2nd round.

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by MizMyColi(f): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING good question grin grin
embarassed smiley
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gosh!! I've been laffing and laffing since morning @ most topics and posts i see around here. Nigerians are so funny. cheesy

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Beazy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
missbronze: Hiding my pant and bra.

because..., i refuse to give him 2nd round.
Second Round??...Mhizbronze* I dey kUm ooo make I charge mai phne
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

My dear its not compulsory to comment
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by raziboi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dat awkward tym ...AM PREGNANT!!!!!
Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
I Threatend to breakup with her, she took my pix and went home, called me the next day and told me to b ready for madness, dat she took my pix to one babalawo to inflinct madness on me coz I wnt to dump her. #mhen, yall need to see me dat day. My neighbourhood was filled up. I cry nor b small. At the point of crying nd begging my neighbours for help they thought the madness had started coz of my behaviour. Later they took me to my room and locked me in. I was shouting frm the window "I never dey mad o". Later found out the mofo girl of mine was kidding me.

Re: What’s The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Has Done To You? by Tymax(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
urhoboman: I Threatend to breakup with her, she took my pix and went home, called me the next day and told me to b ready for madness, dat she took my pix to one babalawo to inflinct madness on me coz I wnt to dump her. #mhen, yall need to see me dat day. My neighbourhood was filled up. I cry nor b small. At the point of crying nd begging my neighbours for help they thought the madness had started coz of my behaviour. Later they took me to my room and locked me in. I was shouting frm the window "I never dey mad o". Later found out the mofo girl of mine was kidding me.
Lwkmd

Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? / The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria / She Is Confusing Me For Someone Elsh