Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? (810 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by OlusolaWarrior: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
There are speculations that Senator Olubokola Saraki, former governor of Kwara State and now Senator at the National Assembly on the APC platform, may be gearing up to run for presidency. Do you think this man has the clout and experience necessary to lead Nigeria? Do you think someone from Kwara State can be allowed to lead Nigeria?

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by dee2015(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
yes
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by lertee(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why can't someone from kwara state lead the nation? What exactly do you mean by "do you think someone from kwara state will be allowed to lead Nigeria"
Is there any state with the sole right to lead the nation?

As for bukola,I heard the rumor that he wants to come out as presidential aspirant,he is not ripe enough,he is just confused.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
thinking
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Delydex: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
He is not up to task, he is still among the spectators not a player yet.
OlusolaWarrior: There are speculations that Senator Olubokola Saraki, former governor of Kwara State and now Senator at the National Assembly on the APC platform, may be gearing up to run for presidency. Do you think this man has the clout and experience necessary to lead Nigeria? Do you think someone from Kwara State can be allowed to lead Nigeria?
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yes...as far as he can dislodge this Otuoke powerhouse.
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by billydragon: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Definitely yes!
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by homosapien(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
what was he able to achieve in kwara state for eight years when he serve as the Governor?

before u crucify me Know Am from Kwara state and I spent some years there when he was a Governor.

Nigerians Don't need people like him as a President.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Do u want me to show u the pic of kwara state which he completely paralysed alongside his sister and father?
D guy doesnt worth to be a PA sef

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Amitex(m): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2014
A serial THIEF? Go ask Societe General Bank, Kwarans and Intercontinental Bank.

That man Saraki is a 'ROGUE'

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Segadem(m): 2:27am On Aug 22, 2014
l beg who is Saraki ?
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Segadem: l beg who is Saraki ?
This family is known for oppression and jazzz. Until the Sarkis are dislodged from power remotely or directly, Kwarans will know no development in real sense!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Aromas: 4:06am On Aug 22, 2014
lertee: Why can't someone from kwara state lead the nation? What exactly do you mean by "do you think someone from kwara state will be allowed to lead Nigeria"
Is there any state with the sole right to lead the nation?
I can see the patriotic in you. Keep it up!!!

As for bukola,I heard the rumor that he wants to come out as presidential aspirant,he is not ripe enough,he is just confused.
Lobatan!!!
Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Lol. grin Saraki for president? I'm very sure you've not been to Kwara state whose affairs the thief and his father control like a private property.

The same set of thiefs, including the puppet governor have done a lot of damages that would take quite a number of decades to repair to the state.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2014
If he is trying to consult with nairalanders, tell him not to waste his time. He is ex-pdp and apc will be very foolish to field him as a candidate

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Saraki Is A Presidential Material? by eaglechild: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
OP are you asking just for the fun of it undecided?

(1) (Reply)

Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sherriff And Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram. / Steve Davis Works For APC / Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.