Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me (2120 Views)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / Getting Pregnant - Trying To Conceive / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by teemy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
I have a method I got online called 'carry the candle' and it has to do with how you have sex and it is just a simple method that makes use of gravity.

We all know the semen passes through the cervix (vagina to uterus passage) and then to the egg in the ovaries before fertilization takes place but if the passage of semen is not smooth, this process could be hindered especially if the woman has a tighened cervic. Atimes women that fall into this category would complain more if the penis hits the cervix wall during intercourse.

Biology Class
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/sperm-and-semen-faq?page=2
Amount and thickness of semen: The typical ejaculate is 2-6 milliliters (mL) of semen, or around a 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon. Less semen than that may not contain enough sperm to achieve a pregnancy. More semen than that could dilute the concentration of sperm. Semen should be thick to start with and become thinner 10 to 15 minutes after ejaculation. Semen that stays thick may make it difficult for sperm to move.

On Inverted Uteruses
http://americanpregnancy.org/womenshealth/tippeduterus.html

The Method
This is how it goes, while having sex, get a pillow and but it under your bum and stay that way for like 10 mins after he cums so that there would be a guaranteed passage through the cervix to the ovaries 'and stay in' by the time the sperm 'disolves'. At the point of ejaculating, men have a desire to keep on thrusting but in this case he has to hold himself at this point and when he is about to come, get his penis as much as possible at the vagina end touching the cervix as much as possible and cums in that position so it is just as if giving the semen only one way to escape (in the slanted position) and not stay in the vagina but moves through the cervix to the ovaries.

Some women have inverted uteruses so, this should be done in in reverse: front on the bed and pillow at the base of stomach and every other step remains the same.

Personally, I discovered my wife would not take in without this method. So now we have a BBB and no need for secondary contraception grin Looking forward to hearing your testimony.

I hope this info makes more women happy mothers soon. Cheers.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Satirical description of a hitherto blind procedure!!!
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmm.It's not as easy as this.There are many reasons why pregnancy does not happen that are more than just position.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
the one I know about is the one that the woman will pin her head on the ground, raise her waist and legs high up against the bed for ten minutes. funny things women do to have babies.

1 Like

Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by teemy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
thorpido: Hmmm.It's not as easy as this.There are many reasons why pregnancy does not happen that are more than just position.

Agreed

matify:
Satirical description of a hitherto blind procedure!!!

Well you are free to your opinion y'know.
lofty900: the one I know about is the one that the woman will pin her head on the ground, raise her waist and legs high up against the bed for ten minutes. funny things women do to have babies.
Similar and same principle I guess only the one you described seems funny to see in action grin

Women are known the ones who attack other 'unbabied' women mostly. Quite a pity at that.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by teemy(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
pushing this up for specter, hope it helps.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by 5minsmadness: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
teemy:
pushing this up for specter, hope it helps.

Two months is too soon for them to be worried about having babies. They need to have sex during her fertile period. She needs to know when she is ovulating. Due to his rough past, he may need to do a semen analysis or sperm count to ensure everything is as it should be. They ought to be having sex regularly at least three times a week for about a year.
Still, i think they shoul chill on the getting pregnant part for now and explore more of married life together. When she gets pregnant her hormones may reduce her chances of wanting to engage in sexual relations with him, hence taking him back to his origibal issue.
My thoughts.

1 Like

Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by teemy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

Two months is too soon for them to be worried about having babies. They need to have sex during her fertile period. She needs to know when she is ovulating...
i forgot it was just 2 months, my bad.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by dayleke: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by byvan03: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Testing for untreated STDs should be the first.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by Berbierklaus(f): 4:07am On Nov 13, 2016
byvan03:
Testing for untreated STDs should be the first.
I fear to marry a man with such rough past.

If it was a woman that had such a past now, all these advisers will condemn her..smh

1 Like

Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by byvan03: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I fear to marry a man with such rough past.

If it was a woman that had such a past now, all these advisers will condemn her..smh

You dey mine them? Such men are better of marrying their kind but they will never do that. They seek out a meek ,inexperienced woman, then embark on the journey to either Convert her to a Por*n star or kill her with STD. One must happened for mission to be accomplished.

1 Like

Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by EfemenaXY: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2016
byvan03:

You dey mine them? Such men are better of marrying their kind but they will never do that. They seek out a meek ,inexperienced woman, then embark on the journey to either Convert her to a Por*n star or kill her with STD. One must happened for mission to be accomplished.

Rough past?

I didn't read that. Seems the original post has been amended. undecided
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by byvan03: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Rough past?

I didn't read that. Seems the original post has been amended. undecided

Nooo, another thread crossed over to this one.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by EfemenaXY: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2016
byvan03:

Nooo, another thread crossed over to this one.

Ah! Okay.

Abeg post the link lemme read up.

Howdy babes? Happy Sunday kiss kiss
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by byvan03: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Ah! Okay.

Abeg post the link lemme read up.

Howdy babes? Happy Sunday kiss kiss

Ok, let me search for it.

Am very well dear, wishing you a beautiful sunday too kiss

1 Like

Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by byvan03: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2016
Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. - Family - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3457629/please-tempted-cheat. EfemenaXY.
Re: A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me by EfemenaXY: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2016
byvan03:
Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. - Family - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3457629/please-tempted-cheat. EfemenaXY.

Mtcheew.

What an annoying read. Thanks jor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of A Baby That Won`t Allow His Parent To Sleep / Cutting Of Wedding Bread (cake) Somewhere In Ghana / Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.