Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Do We Do It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Do It? (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
What's with hassling for souvenirs from events? Why? Is it something that comes with a sense of accomplishment, like some say? Or is it, about not feeling cheated?

Tell us the best and worst things you or some.you know has gotten from an event as souvenir?
Be truthful...
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sometimes it really very funny when I see pple especially women drag for souvenirs like cups , am not really a fan of social gatherings and best souvenir I've received is a beautiful t T-shirt from the couple , I've been using it since last year while the worse is sllipers.
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Kanwulia: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
A sign of spiritual POVERTY!
I don't hassle or hustle for souvenirs at events!
A lot of crap and JUNK!
I was already present at the occasion and do not need a REMINDER! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Do It? by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kanwulia: A sign of spiritual POVERTY!
A lot of crap and JUNK!
exactly. I just see souvenirs as junks that stuff up the house. Not as if I don't have loads of plates, cups, bucket or bowls that I will now be chasing Usher as if that's my problem. I find such irritating behaviours very razz and shows lack of self compartment undecided
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
the funniest one is that ladies,especially singles fight over the bride's flower because they believe that anyone who catches the flower will have the luck of getting married. surprisingly even educated ladies believe this myth.
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Danhumprey: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: the funniest one is that ladies,especially singles fight over the bride's flower because they believe that anyone who catches the flower will have the luck of getting married. surprisingly even educated ladies believe this myth.
How true is that bullsh*t?shocked

Elantracey,do you believe that bullsh*t at the bolded?
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: How true is that bullsh*t?shocked

lol , I don't believe it , in one of my aunties marriage a 15 yrs old girl caught it , I've been expecting her to get marriage for 5 yrs now grin grin
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: How true is that bullsh*t?shocked

mugu, that's why I called it a myth.
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Danhumprey: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I don't believe it , in one of my aunties marriage a 15 yrs old girl caught it , I've been expecting her to get marriage for 5 yrs now grin grin
SMHgringringrin
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kanwulia: A sign of spiritual POVERTY!
A lot of crap and JUNK!

Seconded.
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Danhumprey: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
lofty900: mugu, that's why I called it a myth.
Was the bolded absolutely necessary? T'was just a simple question I asked. Smh
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: Was the bolded absolutely necessary? T'was just a simple question I asked. Smh
sorry jor, no mind me
Re: Why Do We Do It? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: SMHgringringrin

you've been shaking your head all evening , don't allow it break o grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Testing Testing / To God Be The Glory Its 9 Years Today That I Almost Lost My Life........ / It Is Necessary To Stalk Your Kids On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.