Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Ascension Album(2face) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Ascension Album(2face) (537 Views)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ascension Album(2face) by MrLankeeee(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
I believe probably by now you have played almost all the song in 2faces album. The album that made it to the 12th position on the billboard chat.
Now which song do you think is the song in the album...
For me*Kiss of Life* is the best followed by
*Close to where you are
*Boulay Boulay
*Lesse Passe
That's as for my Own opinion. What do you think...

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith- Stay With Me Lyrics / Music Review: How We Digested Choc Boiz “summer Time" / AUDIO + VIDEO: 2mdees – Memories Never Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.