Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Treat Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Girl (2930 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Your Girl by Ojeremi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why not try these instead, PLEASE ADD YOURS

How To Make Your Woman Smile
1. Tell her she's BEAUTIFUL. Not hot or Sexy.
2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
5. Hug her from behind.
6. Don't hang out with your ex when she's not around. It kills her inside.
7. If you talk to another girl, walkover to her after
you're done and kiss her.
8. Write her notes ...or call her just to say I love
you.
9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend.
10. Play with her hair.
11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
12. Plant a kiss on her hand.. It means you adore her.
13. Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile.
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.
15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back.
16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she
won't come back.
17. Give her these three presents: a teddy bear(she'll hug it when she goes to sleep),jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), and
one of your shirts (she'll wear it to bed).[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...Our naija guys r not romantic...dey r just too dull for my liking....
....i know wats always in their brain.....dey always think all we want is deir money (imagine,how much dem wan gimme wey my papa no fit gimme for aoz??)....
...Mtchhheeeewww,u pple shud start learning oooo...or we ll force u guys to learn...shikena....

They always think or they always know? Most girls start searching for love/showing love when they are in their last minute. All women, at a point in their lives threw atleats one good lover away because he is not what they wanted. Maybe because he is not a fashion freak, does not speak good english, is not tall enough, do not ride the best car etc. So spare me this trash because it is preaching like this one that makes me wana stone some people(girls). Most naija girls are not romantic, they are boring and annoying. Instead of learning how to treat a man they spend the best part of their time learning how a man should treat his woman. How is that your business?

A girl in Sec. Schl. already knows all the things a real man should do for his woman but ask her what a real woman does and she will start looking at you like a shy fowl.

At the touch of love, every man becomes romantic, atleast in his own little way but our sisters are busy competing with each other instead taking care of their men, so they end up not noticing his little efforts. When he gets tired and stops trying they will start yelling "naija guys are not romantic".

Being romantic doesn't mean giving him all the style in bed. So your own little efforts/romantic gestures will motivate him to try, stop expecting and start giving. Most importantly stop expecting those things you read in books and see in movies. They are someones imagination, same way you have the image of a perfect world in your memory. Too much expectation is what brings disapointment

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by vizkiz: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by MizMyColi(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
awwwww cry this is beaurifuu grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Real men know all these, they are just waiting for the right lady to unleash it on, that will appreciate him without being ridiculed and seen as being too nice

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by NiniArike(f): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Just don't lie to me. That's all.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Abatemtem(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nice write up bt doin all dese things uve listed has two sides to it.tz either d girl appreciates it or bcoms uncomfortable wit it over time or worst assume dat u r a play boy nd ur usin sum of dos tinz to cover up ur tracks
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
play boys do all these things.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.

Hmmmm wrestle kwa....

As in wrestling?

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy: 4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.

Hmmmm wrestle kwa....

As in wrestling?
Lol. Yes na. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. Yes na. grin
Then after that?

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Dreyl(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy: play boys do all these things.
huh?
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by omoelu1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
how many times person wan read this thing na
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Then after that?
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Then after that?
By the time he finishes to remove you teeths with blows and punch, he will then fast forward to no 17. grin

Play or no play I can't wrestle with a guy, that will be too risky for my health. cheesy I don't want to hear story that touch. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
...Our naija guys r not romantic...dey r just too dull for my liking....
....i know wats always in their brain.....dey always think all we want is deir money (imagine,how much dem wan gimme wey my papa no fit gimme for aoz??)....
...Mtchhheeeewww,u pple shud start learning oooo...or we ll force u guys to learn...shikena....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...Our naija guys r not romantic...dey r just too dull for my liking....

Sharap. Where do u fly come from? angry
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
shocked
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:

Sharap. Where do u fly come from? angry
...yeah,dats d truth...dey say d truth is bitter...am so tayad of u guys opening several threads condemning girls.....n unna get unna own for body oo
.....wen u guys av a log of wood for unna eyes,unna dey look n condemn awa own speck of dust....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: awwwww cry this is beaurifuu grin

u don show?
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Just don't lie to me. That's all.

and if i do

*runs out of thread*
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...yeah,dats d truth...dey say d truth is bitter...am so tayad of u guys opening several threads condemning girls.....n unna get unna own for body oo
.....wen u guys av a log of wood for unna eyes,unna dey look n condemn awa own speck of dust....
Temigracie you have killed me o grin grin cheesy

If you follow the way they open threads for ladies, person go don kapi grin them forget say na witch dey know witch when them see one. undecided
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
omoelu1: how many times person wan read this thing na

where u read am b4?

link to where u read it or i dont believe you've read it b4!
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Temigracie you have killed me o grin grin cheesy

If you follow the way they open threads for ladies, person go don kapi grin them forget say na witch dey know witch when them see one. undecided
...lol...u no serious....haba!!...its getting too much nah....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Temigracie you have killed me o grin grin cheesy

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...yeah,dats d truth...dey say d truth is bitter...am so tayad of u guys opening several threads condemning girls.....n unna get unna own for body oo

lolll... hang boot na.
i guess dat's wah tayad people do.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...u no serious....haba!!...its getting too much nah....
I'm telling you. undecided
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by guente02(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
You'll all this and still get dumped or you dump her.
Biko somi kilo anfanin ta
Ibo Yoruba Hausa
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by omoelu1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

where u read am b4?

I don read am tire for Facebook. the thing don dey boring self.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

lolll... hang boot na.
i guess dat's wah tayad people do.
...the truth of the mata is dat, i dont f*cking give a damn about any fUcking guy's f*cking money....i dont like it wen dey generalise....we dey call us fish brains....make unna tackle unna own problem..we go tackle ours....if ur gf dey ask for money too much,den she s a biatch...

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

where u read am b4?

https://www.nairaland.com/1857012/20-ways-make-girl-smile/1#25476384 tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl.. / Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. / Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.