Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! (1884 Views)

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her / Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! by Sammygee12: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
According to reports flying around and spreading like wildfireeee, Toolz was engaged and going to get married to EME co-owner, Segun Demuren. However that report has been declared officially to be false by Toolz herself! She said, .... pls continue reading >>> http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/news
Re: Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
All dis bloggers sef
Re: Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! by chimerase2: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
No need clicking u hv told me everi tin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! by my12darling2009: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2014
chimerase2: No need clicking u hv told me everi tin cheesy
Re: Toolz Reveals The Most SHOCKING Truth About Getting Married! by joyli: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2014
She’s so seXXXy but getting OWLed and I guess that suggests she needs a husband BADLY!

According to reports flying around and spreading like wildfireeee, Toolz was engaged and going to get married to EME co-owner, Segun Demuren. However that report has been declared officially to be false by Toolz herself!

NormmmLY, we’d expect Toolz to be like No! He’s not my boo! How can he be? What do you mean? But Toolz was answering that allegation in a manner that still puts doubt in our minds…..

Guess the answer she gave?

She said.

“This is news to me, sorry guys, wrong info.”
Hmmmnnnn……

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Title And New IGBO Names Given To Hollywood Actors. (pics ) / The Man I Found His N12 Million Naira At The Airport Didnt Give Me A Penny- Lago / See This Strange TBT Photo Uche Jombo Posted Online... You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.