Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,314 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) (55023 Views)

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
That's a big lie selena and u know it grin
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by eezor: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
wll u marry me if i was like aki? tell me more on 7bc7106e

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by kingk(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
bjprodint: bishops wife rock
You rock pass.

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by kingk(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: Has Aki's wife giving birth?
Amebo grin

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by tolip(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
They all luk beautiful
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Thank for the correction but it was late giringory that he used to give that title 'honourable poor man of his community' to
u re welcome
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by tandj: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by tandj: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
tandj: Lalasticlala u don come again

Nkem owoh wife is pretty. Heard she is a product of pol science UNN(don't know how true that is). Met her once with pregnancy. Very comical like her husband.

Thanks man.
nkem owohs wife used to b an actress in d early days of nollywood. she acted in "ikuku
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by gebest: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
ukwa has no wife
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Funny wives
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by akinlex(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
lalasticlala: Saka
what of sanyeri and wife
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by crackhouse(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo: This Bishop Imeh is the new face of comedy.
why didnt he shout Chisos this time?

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Pancho01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
lalasticlala: Mr ibu
Are you sure this is mr Ibu's wife?
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by persie98: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
whole lotta funny in one thread tongue[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Okon Wife fine no be small! Victor Osuagwu (Alias Aka-bobo) children fine well well. Charles Injie's baby took after his comic facial expression. Mr Ibu wife fine too.
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Sammyn(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
dridowu: Can Aki wife marry him if Aki does not have the fame and Money ?

we marry for a reason. some marry because of luv, pity, money,fame etc etc.
she married him because of money and fame, so wats the problem.
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Richardjemedafe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
O.p u made my day a wow

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Richardjemedafe: O.p u made my day a wow..... Pls kindly send me ur acc number to 08107604914 _u desrv sumfin...................

If u think this is the best post of this weak Hit LIKE

lol.

u r welcome
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
gebest: ukwa has no wife

Guy take am easy now!
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
They are all ugly! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by dridowu: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sammyn:

we marry for a reason. some marry because of luv, pity, money,fame etc etc.
she married him because of money and fame, so wats the problem.
Hello Sis, no be fight now, na my opinion me just dy share. No vex if my post touch u

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by jsunex(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ibu funny die.. see as him tak stand

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Ifewilshere(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
I think its better u use 'she may'. U should be so confident abt it. She be Naija babe o.

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Ifewilshere(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes she can
I think it's better you use 'she may'. U shouldn't be so confident abt it. She be Naija babe o.
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by blesszzy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Without chief Zebrudaya ogorikpo nwogu alias 430 the list is not complete undecided and where is Nkem owoh this is the time to know his wife grin

Lol, u don kill person wif laff
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by tomiobj(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
lalasticlala: charles inojie

Chai. Pics of their wedding is even a better comedy than their performances. Specially that aki. Dat gal is not a gold digger,shes a platinum digger. How are they going to make children
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
And you are 100% confident that a ghanian girl or any other african girl or even a white girl will marry a poor short dwarf?
All these small boys coming on a faceless forum feeling like they know a lot about women. Mtchewwwwwwwwww

Ifewilshere: I think it's better you use 'she may'. U shouldn't be so confident abt it. She be Naija babe o.

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Willybos(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Mr. Ibu wife is pretty oboi

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Okudiover(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin Ibu how manage?

1 Like

Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by Klare(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
bjprodint: bishops wife rock
all dis pple fine oo bt dere wife 2 be comedians 2 oo sum look funny 2 oo
Re: Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) by MhisIjay(f): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Saka's family looks cute
I jst love Aki's confidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” / Shan George To Chiwetalu Agu: You Are Clearly Wearing A Biafra Flag / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.