Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ten Elements That Unite The Muslimuniversaly - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ten Elements That Unite The Muslimuniversaly (478 Views)

Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama / Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / Nigerian Muslims Can We Unite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Elements That Unite The Muslimuniversaly by Kingharzyz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
TEN ELEMENTS THAT UNITE THE MUSLIM
UNIVERSALY
1. We all recite the same QUR'AN
2. All the muslim PRAY FIVE TIMES DAILY
3. Every muslim mandatrily fast in the month of
RAMADAN
4. We have a universal greeting formular which
is ASALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA
BARAKATUHU
5. Muslims all over the world believe in ONE
GOD who has neither parent nor child
6. All the muslim women have a common code
of dressing with they are recorgnize
7. All the muslim in the world pray facing the
same direction KA'BAH
8. Muslims all over the world distinguish
between male and female in the house of
worship (MASJID)
9. The number of RA'KAH in each SALAT is the
same world wide
10. Muslim male are permitted to mary more
than one wife but should not exeed four if they
are capable of managing them
These features cut across all the muslims
organizations, sects, groups and divisions. Which
other religion can be proud of ONE FEATURE
that unite them globaly?

2 Likes

Re: Ten Elements That Unite The Muslimuniversaly by davdandam(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'm sorry but seriously why not let sleeping dogs lie. You have your religion,others have theirs any need for comparism? When everyone dies we'll know what's after let's just tolerate each other and stop looking for differences and similarities. Before you know guys will start yabbing each other here
Re: Ten Elements That Unite The Muslimuniversaly by Drniyi4u(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
davdandam: I'm sorry but seriously why not let sleeping dogs lie. You have your religion,others have theirs any need for comparism? When everyone dies we'll know what's after let's just tolerate each other and stop looking for differences and similarities. Before you know guys will start yabbing each other here

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an VS Halloween || Ruqyah At Thorpe Park / Help I Noticed I Have Living A Life Of Dreams I Had In D Past / Appeal Court Lifts Ban On Hijab In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.