Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views (2312 Views)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Would You Go This Length For A Man? Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by thinkdip(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is it right for a man to slap his lady? Ladies who are rude and disobedient. And she's been slapped by her guys frustrations. Is it right? Does that move portray the man bad?.
Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by rawpadgin(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
real men like myself don't beat women with hands
we beat them with d*ck right on top the bed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Pavore9: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
lf you physically abuse your partner and still claim you love the person, you truly hate yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nah, it aint right to daze a lady. Words can get d job done. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by terrymason(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
That's what my friend call correction softwarE, to reshape her thinking, but for me it inhuman,cus some words hurt more than slap....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by crisycent: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'm not a woman beater, but my hands got their own brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by davdandam(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmm dunno o but some gals love beating sha, I can't beat a woman but my neighbor in school dey break him gal nose,burst lips every every but the gal no gree free am o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Well slaps turn some women on and make some men feel more manly

its even amusing everyone of them are claiming innocence tongue

as if they will admit before tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by soulglo: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: Well slaps turn some women on and make some men feel more manly

its even amusing everyone of them are claiming innocence tongue

as if they will admit before tongue

What do you mean by slaps turn women on?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
soulglo:

What do you mean by slaps turn women on?
slaps turn SOME women on e.g the case of a husband who slapped his wife and she jumped and kised him.its on nl na.check the story and confirm yourself, meaning it triggered honiness in her tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by soulglo: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
SAMBARRY: slaps turn SOME women on e.g the case of a husband who slapped his wife and she jumped and kised him.its on nl na.check the story and confirm yourself, meaning it triggered honiness in her tongue

They are both mentally unstable. This is just like seeing a woman jump in front of a car to kill herself and then you conclude that women like to commit suicide. I thought you meant smacking her butt during sex or maybe just sex were a woman might want to be dominated.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by SAMBARRY: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin

to you grin

to her its loffff grin
soulglo:

They are both mentally unstable. This is just like seeing a woman jump in front of a car to kill herself and then you conclude that women like to commit suicide. I thought you meant smacking her butt during sex or maybe just sex were a woman might want to be dominated.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Miner13: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
so you want ladies who were slapped by there husband to come out and tell you so abi angry

why aven't see ladies comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Kanwulia: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Na only one MAN waka come SLAP all the Ladies? cheesy

I taya for NL Yingrish o! Chai!!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't subscribe
to abuse in any form,at times,some of the ladies deserved being slapped,but best bet is self control from the man.

I haven't slapped any of my dates before,and I don't think I would in near future.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: slaps turn SOME women on e.g the case of a husband who slapped his wife and she jumped and kised him.its on nl na.check the story and confirm yourself, meaning it triggered honiness in her tongue

omg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by ABEngine(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2014
80% of the first responders to this thread have beaten a lady mercilessly.
Even though I fall within the 20% that haven't yet, I still belong to the 5%
that do not aspire to nor harbor such intentions. It's an ill luxury I cannot afford
ie defacing the pretty first attraction, achieving less with each blow, paying medical
bills and having to apologize terribly when the balls are filled.

Now in this group of 5% I happened to have found myself, ladies will rather choose to
be hit. We are characterized with absolutely feigning of ignorance when such occasions
rear its neck as much as it spells trouble. Silent treatment, a mischievous grin and agama-like
nods to everything but mind you don't leave the scene. Its almost the best time to perfect
on all the games installed on my phones but it hits them more.

Watch it though, there comes a time a deserving hug should end the duel. Don't miss the point
when a singular joke can reverse the entire hurt. Only few people know when. Biko the moral of this
expo is, DO NOT hit a lady, it never corrects a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2014
Slap ke? Continue slapping until u blind her eyes. Then go n cry on hospital bed and tell her it is love. I have a friend that she has artificial quarter to four eyes cos she was slapped by her boyfriend in her teen years. She still goes through pains uptil today.

If any man try that with me eh, na razor blade go design your face for sleep. Love ko love ni.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Imagine, slapping ladies who disobey and are rude!!! We don suffer...so what happens to men that do same? ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by AtheistD(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

Sexual deviancy. I have dated someone who wanted to be ra.ped and enjoyed it. She also liked violence. It didn't work out grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Juzzybabe(f): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
What about ladies who slaps guys? Either way it's absurd but I once give him the slap of his life just to correct his mistake,funny enough,it turns out to be one of the major reasons why he married me.lolzzzz! WARNING!!! Don't copy me,cuz u might not be as lucky as I was...

Another I realized during my tour in some west Africans countries,i arrived a particular country,I realize men always beat their wives in their rooms and sometimes in public but to my greatest surprise,in a short while,I would see these couples together again like they had no issues even if the wife is left with a one eye. I asked,why are the men so heartless,and yet their wives tolerates? I was told by many wives that their husband beating them is a sign of love, undecided they told me that they provoke the man to ranging anger until he responds,beats her and make passionate love to her imediately after,so even if she is crippled,she can proudly tell her friends that I husband beat her. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by thinkdip(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Juzzybabe: What about ladies who slaps guys? Either way it's absurd but I once give him the slap of his life just to correct his mistake,funny enough,it turns out to be one of the major reasons why he married me.lolzzzz! WARNING!!! Don't copy me,cuz u might not be as lucky as I was...

Another I realized during my tour in some west Africans countries,i arrived a particular country,I realize men always beat their wives in their rooms and sometimes in public but to my greatest surprise,in a short while,I would see these couples together again like they had no issues even if the wife is left with a one eye. I asked,why are the men so heartless,and yet their wives tolerates? I was told by many wives that their husband beating them is a sign of love, undecided they told me that they provoke the man to ranging anger until he responds,beats her and make passionate love to her imediately after,so even if she is crippled,she can proudly tell her friends that I husband beat her. undecided undecided undecided
Lols, dats a foolish culture and by the way I assume that slap wasn't a description of the real you
Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Juzzybabe(f): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2014
thinkdip:
Lols, dats a foolish culture and by the way I assume that slap wasn't a description of the real you
No it wasnt's but I was realy mad @ him,glad he didn't give back his own. Cuz na hospital I for wake ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by marbee(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
The ladies are the ones allowing the men,I have my hands to slap back if any nonsense like that happens.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mmm
marbee: The ladies are the ones allowing the men,I have my hands to slap back if any nonsense like that happens.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
thinkdip: Is it right for a man to slap his lady? Ladies who are rude and disobedient. And she's been slapped by her guys frustrations. Is it right? Does that move portray the man bad?.

I can't believe someone actually asks if it is right to slap a husband or wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
AtheistD:

Sexual deviancy. I have dated someone who wanted to be ra.ped and enjoyed it. She also liked violence. It didn't work out grin
huh, are you kidding me!? shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by thinkdip(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Juzzybabe:
No it wasnt's but I was realy mad @ him,glad he didn't give back his own. Cuz na hospital I for wake ooo
quoted
Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by soulglo: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
AtheistD:

Lol @ it didn't work out. There are different levels though. Some people like to be dominated sexually. I don't think all cases are deviant.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by soulglo: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Juzzybabe: What about ladies who slaps guys? Either way it's absurd but I once give him the slap of his life just to correct his mistake,funny enough,it turns out to be one of the major reasons why he married me.lolzzzz! WARNING!!! Don't copy me,cuz u might not be as lucky as I was...

Another I realized during my tour in some west Africans countries,i arrived a particular country,I realize men always beat their wives in their rooms and sometimes in public but to my greatest surprise,in a short while,I would see these couples together again like they had no issues even if the wife is left with a one eye. I asked,why are the men so heartless,and yet their wives tolerates? I was told by many wives that their husband beating them is a sign of love, undecided they told me that they provoke the man to ranging anger until he responds,beats her and make
passionate love to her imediately after,so even if she is crippled,she can proudly tell her friends that I husband beat her. undecided undecided undecided

Yes. There's a tribe in Cameroun that does this

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by 5minsmadness: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

A beg go siddon Mrs self righteous. Just because you don't dig something doesn't mean the people who dig it are crazy!

I know a girl who gets h0rny anytime she engages in a fight with her guy. She's a warri babe live and direct! All their fight(serious one) dey end in love making

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views by 5minsmadness: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Up By My Sister. / Cheap Used Household Items For Sale / A Married Woman With Many Friends May Be Eased Out Of Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.