Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly (1937 Views)

"Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is very diseasetrous. It was our sunday goat she said I should kill it before she get bark from church to use and cook both my sunday feeding and goatmeet pepper soup for me. But when I look at the sorrowful an innoscent eyes of the black and brown 'scape'gaot, I couldn't imagine myself bringing down the sharp cutlass on the neck. So I cut off just one hand of the goat enough for us, and when my gelfrend come back, she is very angry with me angry for not killing the goat. That am not man enough.
And she took the cutlass and went to backyard to kill it and I heard her shout, so I rush to see if the goat injured her, but I see blood all over the place and the goat crying and she shouting why I cut the goat hand. Now she want to dump me even when I appologize and promise to buy new goat for her. She no gree.

3 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by acidtalk: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
It was you she should have used the cutlass on and not the innocent goat.

Ewu Liberia

2 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by vizkiz: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
acidtalk: Is her father a butcher?
ah don know but she has more muzule than me angry
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz: I need sense
stop spamming the place with that STUPIID frog angry

1 Like

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by vizkiz: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
BoiledCorn: stop spamming the place with that STUPIID frog angry

stop creating STU*PID threads. angry
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by NiniArike(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
I don't get it. Why not hire someone to kill the goat for you.
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
acidtalk:

Ewu Liberia
why are you always mean to me? angry
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by davdandam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Beware my brother she wants to recruit you as boko haram butcher chai she come handle cutlass my brother run as fast as your legs can carry you lol
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: I don't get it. Why not hire someone to kill the goat for you.
...na u dey take roasted-corn serious....
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Agbgift(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
But u sabi boil corn undecided
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by NiniArike(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...na u dey take roasted-corn serious....
Thanks. Didn't know most guys here shouldn't be taken seriously. It was one Andy, and this? So many trolls here I guess.
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by dammyjay93(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
BoiledCorn: This is very diseasetrous disastrous. It was our sunday goat she said I should kill it before she get bark back from church to use and cook both my sunday feeding and goatmeetmeat pepper soup for me. But when I look at the sorrowful an innoscent innocent eyes of the black and brown 'scape'gaot goat, I couldn't imagine myself bringing down the sharp cutlass on the neck. So I cut off just one hand of the goat enough for us, and when my gelfrend come back, she is very angry with me angry for not killing the goat. That am not man enough.
And she took the cutlass and went to backyard to kill it and I heard her shout, so I rush to see if the goat injured her, but I see blood all over the place and the goat crying and she shouting why I cut the goat hand. Now she want to dump me even when I appologize and promise to buy new goat for her. She no gree.
which uni op dey/graduate sef cry
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Thanks. Didn't know most guys here shouldn't be taken seriously. It was one Andy, and this? So many trolls here I guess.
sister don't mind her. Ah don tell lies angry
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike: Thanks. Didn't know most guys here shouldn't be taken seriously. It was one Andy, and this? So many trolls here I guess.
...dem plenty wella...deres one gansef...his name s krall....he s a super-troll....
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
dammyjay93: which uni op dey/graduate sef cry
Yabalefttech

4 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
acidtalk:

Ewu Liberia

That is Ebola goat..

3 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Dbestmax(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
In phyno's voice
#Gerrout#
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by NiniArike(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...dem plenty wella...deres one gansef...his name s krall....he s a super-troll....
Noted sis. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...dem plenty wella...deres one gansef...his name s krall....he s a super-troll....
NiniArike: Noted sis. smiley
two of you stop gossiping me sad
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
krall: two of you stop gossiping me sad
...lol..am telln her d truth ni now.
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
BoiledCorn, AndyBlaze.., mhmm
I just dey laff!
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Sparrow13: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Op. Just apologies to her and buy her a new brown and black goat.
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
davdandam: Beware my brother she wants to recruit you as boko haram butcher chai she come handle cutlass my brother run as fast as your legs can carry you lol
abi?? You are making sense my brother angry

3 Likes

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by PrettySleek(f): 4:31am On Aug 22, 2014
her father must b a native doctor. Killing a goat is one of d factors to determine the success of the relationship.
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by nikkypearl(f): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2014

Temiiiii!mind yaself o!leave Krall alone o!he is not a super-troll but "mega super troll!

Hiann !Boiled corn!what happened @ the Rehab centre I sent u to

1 Like

Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2014
nikkypearl:

Temiiiii!mind yaself o!leave Krall alone o!he is not a super-troll but "mega super troll!

Hiann !Boiled corn!what happened @ the Rehab centre I sent u to
.....Nna, biko no vex.....forgot to add d mega ni jare....BTW,he has promised me he ll change his ways sha...
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2014
@op why you lying at my back dear, iwant dump you because you like boiling corn too much and I hate the smell
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2014
TROLLS Alert!!!
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by dammyjay93(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2014
BoiledCorn: Yabalefttech
lol
grin angry grin grin u no lie
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by BoiledCorn: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: @op why you lying at my back dear, iwant dump you because you like boiling corn too much and I hate the smell
you are gf no. 4 so it not you am talking angry
Re: My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
nikkypearl:

shocked angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For We Armed Robbers.let Us Meet Here / Would You Spend A Night In This House For A Billion Dollars? / My First Experience At A Fast Food In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.