Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (26069 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / PIX: Is This Guy A Gentleman Or A Duller? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2014
iyke926:

sad
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by somsom(f): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentleman is a man who does not exist, apart from my man.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by segcymoor(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2014
somsom: A gentleman is a man who does not exist, apart from my man.
Hmmn.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Revolva(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2014
story story ....ladies r never satisfied
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by pweetyjade(f): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
my defination is a guy hu r
espects a lady
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dreyl(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2014
I'm not a gentleman atall i be correct african man in fela's voice
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by taurus21: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2014
davidif:

What pun are you talking about
Chai! if you don't know how to use this term, please don't. Na wa o haha grin
Please my guy don't ever use that phrase again hahaha cheesy
If you couldn't find the pun from my statement you should have simply asked, I doubt if you even know what it means my friend, my pun there is clear to see if you really have a sense of humor maybe you would have noticed it but I'm guessing you're humorless and please never quote me again.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Gabrich007: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2014
Dbestmax:
I die well...C dat gal
Her head nid upgrading 2 d latest version

the last time i tried ugrading her head d computer reply was no brain foundshocked:p:p
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by vm26: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2014
a man who never raises his hand on a woman

a man who takes care of his children

a man who admits that he is wrong when he is wrong

the rest i cn forgive

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
A man who is yet to be used and dumped by a lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by blakky97(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...
You don't get all of that by virtue of just being a woman, you EARN them by virtuous qualities. Every man is capable of being nice to women and children, but because of conditions of the real world, we act otherwise sometimes, a takes a good woman to bring out the good qualities in a man. A woman that doesn't nag and grumble all the time, a woman that appreciates and doesn't compare. It is better to be perceived as fierce if it will help you keep your position and authority as a man, than to be too loving and tender to the one who will quickly learn to make bad use of compassion.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by TheRealStuff: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2014
benromeo39: Grabs pop corn bowl and observing. One thing is sure, 95% of the qualities these girls are gonna mention, I have them. Grab me before it's too late.

Feeling like you're the best thing that happened to them ladies since toast bread huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Lillee: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentle man is a man who treats you with respect. He is mature and he understands who a woman is. He is not a mumu at all infact he may be very stern in his decision. He doesn't trade words with a woman. He commands a lot of respect. I luv gentle men. I am married to one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Dbestmax(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Gabrich007:
the last time i tried ugrading her head d computer reply was no brain foundshocked:p:p
Hohoho..dem swear 4 am ..gals dey tire me atimes ah swear
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by davidif: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2014
taurus21: If you couldn't find the pun from my statement you should have simply asked, I doubt if you even know what it means my friend, my pun there is clear to see if you really have a sense of humor maybe you would have noticed it but I'm guessing you're humorless and please never quote me again.

British Dictionary definitions for pun
pun1
/pʌn/
noun

the use of words or phrases to exploit ambiguities and innuendoes in their meaning, usually for humorous effect; a play on words. An example is: "Ben Battle was a soldier bold, And used to war's alarms: But a cannonball took off his legs, So he laid down his arms."

Now show me the pun in your so called statement below.

taurus21: . All the above is a description of the BIGGESt Mugu. Ladies never appreciate nice guys or gentlemen whatever name you call it. Guys should just be who they are naturally, never try too hard to find love it should come easy afterall Adam never did any of these stunts to win Eve's approval. No pun intended Op
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by deebrain(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman

my take on the above.

1. I always do that.

2. I usually do that.

3. Its more Dangerous for the woman if i keep quiet. Vengeance is mine.

4. Thanks to the gym, a woman will think twice before raising a finger on me.

5. Unless, she is ill or indisposed. On a normal day, no.

6. I always do that.

7. I can cook rice, indomie and boil yam. Thanks.

8. The clothes i fantasize on ladies, i would always buy for my woman.

9. I am good in bed. Amen?

10. Depending on the instruction she is giving. Who knows the spirit that is speaking through her?

I am a gentleman.

Thanks.

angry
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by blakky97(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2014
somsom: A gentleman is a man who does not exist, apart from my man.
That word 'my man' is disturbing!
I hope you don't control him?
Ladies! Please stay away from juju.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by adeolaabatan(f): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2014
My definition of a gentleman is a man who respects his girlfriend and treats with utmost priority!Shares her dreams,prods hs woman to personal success,celebrate her success like his own! Those broad shoulders to lean on when life takes its toll! grin//Trust me these men exist!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by blakky97(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2014
pweetyjade: my defination is a guy hu r
espects a lady
Yes!
'Respect' is what they call it.
'Obey' is what they are actually referring to
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by blakky97(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2014
adeolaabatan: My definition of a gentleman is a man who respects his girlfriend and treats with utmost priority!Shares her dreams,prods hs woman to personal success,celebrate her success like his own! Those broad shoulders to lean on when life takes its toll! grin//Trust me these men exist!
It begins with YOU!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by amunekeuto: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentle man is a man who, when he is told the price of kpomo, pays that amount after chopping the kpomo. A man who is not a gentle man will, start complaining after eating the kpomo. Instead of paying the agreed price, he will be grumbling that the kpomo was watery or smelling.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by veyvey: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Gentleman is one that cares,pet,go extra mile to make me happy even if it means washing my panties,one who respect and value me
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014
lynpetra: grin grin

I wanted to propose with to you with a $2,500USD diamond ring but seeing how u intend to convert me to ya slave i don change my mind sad
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by taurus21: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014
davidif:

British Dictionary definitions for pun
pun1
/pʌn/
noun

the use of words or phrases to exploit ambiguities and innuendoes in their meaning, usually for humorous effect; a play on words. An example is: "Ben Battle was a soldier bold, And used to war's alarms: But a cannonball took off his legs, So he laid down his arms."

Now show me the pun in your so called statement below.

Get an education dumbass, when I said Adam never performed any of the stunts to win Eve's approval I meant it as a joke. "no pun intended" does mean "Ha ha, did you just hear that joke I made accidentally (or at least I'm pretending I made it accidentally)." If you couldn't see the pun in it then am sorry you didn't see the funny side of it and please this will be last I'll be replying you I can't fit shout.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Afroconnect: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Guy ll these ur grammer na story...majority of Naija whoes are only after money.
No sensitivity,no emotions just give them money and they open up-dats why so many single old 40yr olds stilll be claiming young chic.dumb asses,slave of money.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by 2tek: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...a gentleman is someone who loves for who i am....loves me unconditionally.....makes me smile n blush always.....a perfect gentleman knows my weakness n loves me with it...
Are u ready to reciprocate the conditions u just gave- LOVE him unconditionally, even in POVERTY (wether na 1naira or 1million). Are u ready to make him laugh too? Are u ready to love him even in his weakness?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by davidif: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2014
taurus21: Get an education dumbass, when I said Adam never performed any of the stunts to win Eve's approval I meant it as a joke. "no pun intended" does mean "Ha ha, did you just hear that joke I made accidentally (or at least I'm pretending I made it accidentally)." If you couldn't see the pun in it then am sorry you didn't see the funny side of it and please this will be last I'll be replying you I can't fit shout.

Please read the dictionary again. Can't you see bruh? A pun is NOT A JOKE, it is "the use of words or phrases to exploit ambiguities and innuendoes in their meaning, usually for humorous effect; a play on words".
Now show me the innuendos or the double meaning words in your line about Adam and Eve. Geez, Naija people always sooooo combative and unnecessarily defensive.

Let me show you an example of a pun (scroll down to the third comment in this thread).

https://www.nairaland.com/1862595/picture-vincent-enyeama-cooking-okro
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hayoakins(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2014
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
MONEY grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by hayoakins(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Icherishu: A man who is yet to be used and dumped by a lady.

That's me...u single? wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2014
A gentle man is someone who knows my flaws and still loves me for who I am
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by kunlesehan(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2014
inositol88: is it de guy who;
1 opens the car door for u?
2 stands up and gives his seat to u?
3 keeps quite and allow u to abuse him?
4 allows you to slap him without raising a finger on you?
5 washes your cloths, including your undies?
6 pets u?
7 cooks for you?
8 buys everything u need for you?
9 gives u mind blowing sex?
10 obeys all your instructions without questions?
or what

Ladies pls tell us your own description of gentleman
any man with all the aforementioned qualities must be running on duracell batteries.
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman by Juzzybabe(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2014
For me,I have just a word I use to describe a gentleman..."RESPECT" a gentleman is a man who respects a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.