Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? (569 Views)

Thousands Of Expensive Cars Are Left Abandoned In Dubai (pictures) / Just 34 Lions Are Left In Nigeria As West African Lion Population Declines / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
left handers that i have come across are all intelligent.i had one in my secondary school as a classmate & he did very well academically.my sister is also left handed & she was the best htroughout her secondary school to the university where she read law & graduated as the best student.a coursemate of mine (girl) really interests me.she is left handed & also among the intelligent students in my dept. guess what?i am also a left hander & was the best in my secondary school & presently the best in my dept(pardon me,didn't mean to brag).i really wanna know the reason behind this.is it a supernatural stuff?or something we learn or sheer luck ?what is behind this ?i really wanna know!!!
Re: Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
One of life's unexplained mysteries grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by Masta01(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
don't forget they re dirty too grin :-/
Re: Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by Caseless: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
I knw say na fashola, obama, david cameron u de sight b4 u open d thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
caseless: I knw say na fashola, obama, david cameron u de sight b4 u open d thread.

waoh!!!!!
I didnt knw dey are all left-handed
dat confirms the theory
Re: Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by hummerwise(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
@op make yu siddon dea make pant dey wear u ooo.

Uncle williams 4 oshodi na left hand him be oo,,,trully I say unto yu, the bros dey YABA left ryt now undecided undecided undecided undecided..wah a mystery
Re: Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? by Hostermipo(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Gone are the days when using left hand used to be a
taboo,now na shakara thing.
Left handed people are particularly blessed and intelligent
and they have a sixth sense that sometimes defies
understanding when not tampered with....
I was born left handed but I grew up learning to use my right
hand because in Nigeria it was considered a taboo to use
the left hand...I hope things are different.
I use my right hand 80percent but in my head I am 100%
left handed! Though all left handers (South Paw) may not be sound academically but
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE INTELLIGENCE OF
SOUTHPAWS NO MATTER HOW YOUNG.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Mails From"xtra.co.nz" The Latest Yahoo Mode Of Operation....my Accoun / The Return Of The Dreaded POLICE CHECK POINTS / OPINION: Time To Say Goodbye To president Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.