Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. (5298 Views)

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) / Topics For Conversation When A Man And Woman Are Considering Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: true...no argument

i know he his there...2 Tim 4: 6-8

in other words...coogar is stupid....Christianity....Whom did Jesus freak out on and why cause you are just giving your own meaning to HOLY SCRIPTURES..

Like I said, I don't follow the Bible blindly.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by UjSizzle(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2014
jaybee3:
Chei chei there is God ooooo
And he's watching you in HD angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Like I said, I don't follow the Bible blindly.
of course you would say that...by the way why don't you want to get married.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: of course you would say that... by the way why don't you want to get married.
She hasn't met me yet, that's why...
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Theyjih: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:

Only u b BADT GUYS grin

The thought of it alone scares the crap out of me. #Sweardown.. does that mean there are no faithful ladies for guys and viceversa? Sure them plenty berekete!!... crazily complex dynamics beyond my thought process
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
can you stand her cause this lady is something else.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
sihom:

That story wasn't funny ooo by the time my acquaintance opened up to say why his parents were getting divorced. I was like what the hell shocked shocked, hell no he's father is just plain mad. Why would you go down on the house help and not do so for your own wife? She caught them in the kitchen late one night around 12am.
That there @emboldened is why I said it's strong...Lol.
There are so many things wrong with that picture that I wouldn't blame the woman if she ended up killing her husband as a result of it. gringrin

Chai, in the kitchen sef while his wife was inside the same house...please permit me bro, I need to laugh;

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
**with tears rolling down my cheeks**

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Theyjih:

Only u b BADT GUYS grin

The thought of it alone scares the crap out of me. #Sweardown.. does that mean there are no faithful ladies for guys and viceversa? Sure them plenty berekete!!... crazily complex dynamics beyond my thought process
gringrin

I don't know about you but the thing is, if I go into a marriage or better yet into a relationship that might lead to marriage believing that my partner will 'never' cheat on me, then something's wrong...I hold no such sentiments and as a result, my fear of marriage is greatly reduced.

And yes, there are faithful ladies out there as there are also faithful men...this however is not a guarantee that they all remain faithful till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: can you stand her cause this lady is something else.
Hehehe..that lady has an ego the size of a horse I admit, but I know how to work her type if I really want to, she just needs to be tamed.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by okotv(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
Hehehe..that lady has an ego the size of a horse I admit, but I know how to work her type if I really want to, she just needs to be tamed.
she might be hooked to a guy cause of what i might have read of her posts...by the way, it is her type that when they fall, they fall real hard...good luck on your proposed trial
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by UjSizzle(f): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
lol. Have you met her?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by GboyegaD(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP, seems your intentions for this post is to mock people who comment and force your beliefs down their throats.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Amazingg: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
I thought i was the only one who's scared of marriage. My mum n aunt always try to make me see the good side of marriage and to make things difficult,i happen to be the only female child. Maybe when i'm older,i'l think about marriage. Lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: of course you would say that...by the way why don't you want to get married.

Why of course?

And why should I get married if not for religious reasons?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
UjSizzle:
lol. Have you met her?
She's hiding. Her guts, boldness, and hard-azz nature begins and ends on NL.

Carefreewannabe
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:

LOL smiley smiley smiley
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:

I can see your ego is even bigger. tongue
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

LOL smiley smiley smiley
I thought you were planning to completely ignore the conversation about you undecided
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
okotv: she might be hooked to a guy cause of what i might have read of her posts...by the way, it is her type that when they fall, they fall real hard...good luck on your proposed trial

What's your problem with me? Does it pain you that I am not desperate to get married?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I can see your ego is even bigger. tongue
I've been told, I'm a work in progress...put me in your prayers grin
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
I thought you were planning to completely ignore the conversation about you undecided

I have not seen it until you called out my name.

I would consider marriage if you were not already married but I can't betray a sister tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
I've been told, I'm a work in progress...put me in your prayers grin

I will smiley
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have not seen it until you called out my name.

I would consider marriage if you were not already married but I can't betray a sister tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Cococandy hindering the progress of my ministry since 1912 angry

grin
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:

grin

I can see you are looking for trouble cheesy
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by crackhaus: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I can see you are looking for trouble cheesy

Nope, just some lighthearted fun.

Happy Sunday! smiley
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
Nope, just some lighthearted fun.

Happy Sunday! smiley

Thank you! smiley

Happy Sunday to you too smiley
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some of the responses here are illogical. People making resolutions based on the negatives. What happened to the positives. I am pretty sure the good ones outnumber the bad ones as we do not hear of them since they have less reasons to cry out for help.

Marriage is a beautiful thing just like life. It has its ups and downs just like life. The fact that Mrs A had it bad does not mean Mrs B would have it rough as well.

Marriage brings priceless companionship
Marriage provides a healthy environment for kids to thrive and discover their potentials
Marriage enables you to be part of a family
Marriage brings better social and religious acceptance
Marriage provides a better sense of responsibilty in terms of finances and s3x

The list is endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
1stCitizen: Some of the responses here are illogical. People making resolutions based on the negatives. What happened to the positives. I am pretty sure the good ones outnumber the bad ones as we do not hear of them since they have less reasons to cry out for help.

Very good points!

Marriage is a beautiful thing just like life. It has its ups and downs just like life. The fact that Mrs A had it bad does not mean Mrs B would have it rough as well.

Right but people can also stay together without a wedding ceremony.

Marriage brings priceless companionship

You can have it without having to get married.

Marriage provides a healthy environment for kids to thrive and discover their potentials

You can create this environment without a wedding ceremony.

Marriage enables you to be part of a family

You can be part of a family without marriage but marriage does not guarantee that your in-laws will be like a family to you and vice versa.

Marriage brings better social and religious acceptance

I find it important to do what I am convinced of and what is good for me instead of striving after acceptance.

Marriage provides a better sense of responsibilty in terms of finances and s3x

I don't need to get mrried to be responsible and marriage does not in every case lead to this responsibilty.

The list is endless

There are good reasons for marriage like there are good reasons against marriage.

The duty to stay together forever leads to people taking their partners for granted.

It is unrealistic to promise someone to love them for the next 50 years or longer. Nobody knows tomorrow.

Wedding ceremonies are expensive.

A relationship can last without marriage.
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by UjSizzle(f): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
crackhaus:
She's hiding. Her guts, boldness, and hard-azz nature begins and ends on NL.

Carefreewannabe
Hmmm
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
angry angry angry

I no dey share.
crackhaus:

grin
Anyho both of you need to patient so I can find a new e-hubby and divorce you proper so you'll be free to marry her cheesy
Fair. Right?
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Very strong.
I read it too and
'I was like I don't blame the woman at all'
crackhaus:
gringrin

This example strong sha, shege... cheesy
Re: Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
cococandy: angry angry angry

I no dey share.
Anyho both of you need to patient so I can find a new e-hubby and divorce you proper so you'll be free to marry her cheesy
Fair. Right?

Only if Cracky is willing to be third husband. tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Financial Help... / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.