Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (80183 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dania30(f): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
trendiitee: seconded!!!!!!!!! Infact thirded nd fourthed **dat is if dia is anytin lik dat sha**
Fifted sef grin. E dy c'14 dictionary jor tongue grin
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:
you ds girl ehn... I tire 4 ur case cheesy
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Iyabetajos(f): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2014
sodiqyinka: told you you will b able to register so far you wrote jamb... Did ur frnd register online?
doubt so cos she bought 2007 after remedial n skul told us it isnt compulsory to sit for d exam
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Iyabetajos:
doubt so cos she bought 2007 after remedial n skul told us it isnt compulsory to sit for d exam

If she bought the form and didn't sit for the exam, it's like not buying the form at all. That means she won't have any admission letter with Jamb, what she's just doing now is like *messing after death* I pray she gets a way through.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Demmillionaire(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Irrespective of whether your name is on the approved list of your institute, please you are on good-standing to go on with your registration because it has no effect but if you are already in the knowledge of not graduating for any issue be it carry over, facing panel and so forth, please I will advice not to pay but do the registration, you may be lucky enough when the institute pardon you. Best of luck to us All
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Iyabetajos:
im afraid to tel u she wont b able to register... She doesnt hv any record as far as jamb is concern... She needs to go to jamb office at ABJ. Thats the only place her prob can b solved...
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Walexwal: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Weldone @ all. Any oouites in house?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
dania30:
Nysc had better employ u oooo! grin

I swear down! Got a feeling he is an insider.

Anyways just got a text from NYSC saying my mobilization request is being processed and my call up number will be sent via sms to me. Anyone else got such?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by saints2(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
dania30:

Abeg no teach your student this one o.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dania30(f): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2014
CoCoLav:

Anyways just got a text from NYSC saying my mobilization request is being processed and my call up number will be sent via sms to me. Anyone else got such?
i havent gotten any...did u pay 4k?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dania30(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2014
saints2:

Abeg no teach your student this one o.
grin grin grin
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014
dania30:
i havent gotten any...did u pay 4k?

Yes
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dania30(f): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2014
CoCoLav:

Yes
That explains it then
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2014
CoCoLav:

Got the same text this morning... Lol @insider. Well i just happen to knw dose tinz frm birth ni wink
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by CoCoLav(f): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2014
sodiqyinka: Got the same text this morning... Lol @insider. Well i just happen to knw dose tinz frm birth ni wink

From birth ko from conception ni grin
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Iyabetajos(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2014
sodiqyinka: im afraid to tel u she wont b able to register... She doesnt hv any record as far as jamb is concern... She needs to go to jamb office at ABJ. Thats the only place her prob can b solved...

yea shes in abj ryt nw
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Iyabetajos(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2014
bimofalad:

If she bought the form and didn't sit for the exam, it's like not buying the form at all. That means she won't have any admission letter with Jamb, what she's just doing now is like *messing after death* I pray she gets a way through.

amen dear tnx
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
CoCoLav:

From birth ko from conception ni grin
grin grin
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by trendiitee(f): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello,,, I tried paying dat 4k 2day and afta all said and done dey said I shd enter an OTP code dat was sent to my phone and I didn't see any OTP wateva..
Dey sent me a mail saying I've made payment buh my transaction status is still pending.. I hope dey avnt deducted my money 4 fun witout allowing me to complete d trans..dey didn't send me any code oooo... Chai 4k60 no b child's play ooooo
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dozzynet(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Enifolabi: I filled the form yesterday, when i preview and i tried to submit it was say the Jamb registration number have already been registered. . I tried to submit the biodata form but it kept repeating the same thing. . Till i logged out.
Please what can cause this?
Same thing happened to me but i found out that the printout page downloaded in a different folder and can only be retrieved/viewed with another software(i've forgotten the name of the softeware). Search that/the system-folders u used in registering very well(use/try different softwares in viewing unknown downloaded files). U will definitely see it. U dont have to panic. That's the reason why it's better to register at cyber cafe's where they will handle the registration with expertise touch. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by fujirice: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
sodiqyinka: not from ur school dear. Its from jamb n i guess its wat u filled while registering for jamb back den.
I don't think its becausse of what she filled in her jamb form. For instance I and 4 of my friends that registered yesterday was given the same date of birth (Jan 28, 1993). As I'm talking to you now I'm staring at the model I used in filling my jamb form as far back as then and that is not the date I filled. I just hope it ain't gonna cause trouble for us in the future cos I no want extra stress
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by tboy11(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Walexwal: Weldone @ all. Any oouites in house?
well represented.
how ur side
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by shegzy4luv(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
fujirice:
I don't think its becausse of what she filled in her jamb form. For instance I and 4 of my friends that registered yesterday was given the same date of birth (Jan 28, 1993). As I'm talking to you now I'm staring at the model I used in filling my jamb form as far back as then and that is not the date I filled. I just hope it ain't gonna cause trouble for us in the future cos I no want extra stress
same here,i wanted to register yestday buh my DOB changed to jan 28 1993,naso i port out because i still av oda issues
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls is dia any hope dat my skul wil mobilize cos we just finished exams last month (August). Pls respond, thx.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
shegzy4luv: same here,i wanted to register yestday buh my DOB changed to jan 28 1993,naso i port out because i still av oda issues
what other issues?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rotimiseyi: Pls is dia any hope dat my skul wil mobilize cos we just finished exams last month (August). Pls respond, thx.
No sir, prepare for batch A 2015. March...
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Rotimiseyi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
sodiqyinka: No sir, prepare for batch A 2015. March...
thx am gr8ful
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by zicky(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wat else is remaining, I believe hav done everything expected of me. Nysc C14 *in psquare voice* #Bring it on
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
zicky: Wat else is remaining, I believe hav done everything expected of me. Nysc C14 *in psquare voice* #Bring it on
Congrats...
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Here is the info on how you will go about editing your data directly from jamb website:
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng

2. Click on your exam year; you will see different options on the exam year dashboard.

3. Click on amend data( Regularized candidates only); it will take you to another page.

4. Input your Jamb registration number on this page and click validate; it will take you to another page.

5. You will then be able to edit the following: Order of names, State of Origin and Local Government, Date of Birth and so on.

P.S: Its advisable we give it little time for they are still working on the site. And yes, it will automatically update the errors on the NYSC website. God help us all. Bless
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
here is a quick question. I have a friend who is 30 this year .he
should have served before now but couldn't but wishes. how will he
go about it considering the data online states 1984? can he changed
to 1986 so he can be eligible or something. pls help cos he said he
really wanna serve!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.