Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate (2765 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hourglass4real: whoa! That was harsh nau...
so what she typed to me was cool?
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by tempem: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: Thanks man! My day was cool. Hope yours was worthwhile ?
Yes, boss. Have a sound night.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
tempem:
you have a point there.... Lemme let her be, She's still undergoing her training.... And am still an undergraduate..... The girl is just too strict for my liken. she never acts like I might be holding a space in her heart. hopefully, If I could get someone like her or better still an undergraduate too, who we can roll on together.... Buh to me, it's never a crime hooking up with suchlike ones.
I can relate to that. Some ppl see me as strict too buh most times ,such gurls are really nice nd cool when u get to know them bettr.

I suggest you keep her as a casual friend for now. Live ur life,when she begins to trust u,she will loosen up. That's when u will see the real her. If she truly doesn't like or care about u,u will also knw for sure,this way u would hav nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tundeiab: so what she typed to me was cool?
All I'm saying is that u guys shouldn't fight. Instead use that energy to argue constructively ur different opinions. There's no point fighting each other.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Hourglass4real: All I'm saying is that u guys shouldn't fight. Instead use that energy to argue constructively ur different opinions. There's no point fighting each other.

It's alright. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by tempem: 4:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Hourglass4real: I can relate to that. Some ppl see me as strict too buh most times ,such gurls are really nice nd cool when u get to know them bettr.

I suggest you keep her as a casual friend for now. Live ur life,when she begins to trust u,she will loosen up. That's when u will see the real her. If she truly doesn't like or care about u,u will also knw for sure,this way u would hav nothing to loose
Thanx, ma'am..... appreciate. I'll do, as you've said.
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
tempem:
Thanx, ma'am..... appreciate. I'll do, as you've said.
U r welcome grin
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Hourglass4real: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: It's alright. Thanks for your advice.
Alright...hav a nice day
Re: Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate by Tundeiab(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

You dey mind them. I strongly believe the op has spent the poor dudes money and now she's forming self esteem nonsense.
Questions like this annoy me. If you don't want to marry don't marry, don't come here and be looking for cheap justification for your actions. That useless graduate that is deceiving you only wants to fuxkk you. angry
Na so my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.