Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (79934 Views)

Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014 / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014. / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by pussypounder(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
kkkkk
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Akwafinaaa: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey by following the link :
http://eSurv.org/?u=medevacnigeriasurvey

Your opinion is confidential and important to us! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medevac-Nigeria/811773408854913?ref=hl
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by lastpage: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
If this is supposed to be a 'replacement' for the sacked Doctors, l pity this Govt no be small.

Recall the Doctors, appoint a "honest Panel' to look at their "grievances", address those issues and implement them in phases.
Let them go back to work, it is not rocket science to manage such crisis, once you are honest about it.

#Ebola things!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Dosoq(f): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmm,u can give it a trial,bt mak sure u don't pay a dime so as not 2 end like d immigration scam n loss of lives.God bless my country.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by CircleOfWilis: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Not interested. .to all Drs dt will apply, sack awaits u

#clueless govt
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by ddjay: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2014
eluquenson: After the slot has been distributed among the politicians thieves undecided

Applicants should just try anyway.
I dnt tnk so,ds one na anti-ebola task force dey wan mobilise o,politicians wnt send dia loved ones here

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by ratiken(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2014
lastpage: If this is supposed to be a 'replacement' for the sacked Doctors, l pity this Govt no be small.

Recall the Doctors, appoint a "honest Panel' to look at their "grievances", address those issues and implement them in phases.
Let them go back to work, it is not rocket science to manage such crisis, once you are honest about it.

#Ebola things!

Lastpage!

If the Government continues to give in to every labour organization's demand.... Very soon we'll have catastrophe and anarchy in our hands as every group will proceed on strike to pursue selfish/ unattainable interest.

Groups should learn and understand that STRIKE is not the only way to air their grievances and getting the attention of the government. Currently striking is looking like blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by fiverrwin(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by kasid: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2014
slimfredo: where is my cv
I thought they said letter. Or can we send cv instead?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by luckize: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by omoredia: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2014
$%^&

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by sammoR: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2014
as long as the current wastage of resources by this present govt continues, pple will strike. as lobg as we see dem politicians in their big bullet proof cars, long wasteful convoys, mansions all over d world and fat bank balances, there'll b strike. When we see that the govt is no longer greedy, and actually using oil revenues 2provide such amenities as needed, health, jobs, electricity n all then mayb pple will reason and not resort to strike. d govt spends billions wastefully n dedicates paltry sums towards pples welfare, give d fee stupid pple shut up money n dey go around shouting praises n all. I keep asking myself, what would Nigeria have been like if at independence our leaders sat down and mapped a 50 year strategy, working assiduously to towards d attainment of these thru different govts since, Nigeria will b in d class of global economies like Singapore (4get dat dey r small). Our leaders throw religion n tribe at us whule stealing us dry, formin activity in some areas n hyping their mediocrity in media n mumus follow singing praises. My brother abi na sister, strikes must continue until it engulfs d whole nation, then we occupy Nigeria and demand good and accountable governance.
ratiken:
If the Government continues to give every labour organization's demand.... Very soon we'll have catastrophe and anarchy in our hands as every group will proceed on strike to pursue selfish/ unattainable interest.

Groups should learn and understand that STRIKE is not the only way to air their grievances and getting the attention of the government. Currently striking is looking like blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by luckize: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2014
I guess they meant med.lab.scientist using the twchnologistquote author=EmmaOgbu]What of Medical Lab Scientist?[/quote]
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by speakthetruth: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
EmmaOgbu: What of Medical Lab Scientist?

Sidelined as usual by d ducks.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2014
This title should read Ebola doctors and Nurses
Wanted for immediate employment

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by desy24444(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
u3fine: Job Title: Nursing Officers I (CONHESS cool
Qualifications/Experience
Currently Registered Nurse with the Nursing and
Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Posses RN and RM in Nursing from a recognized
University.
At least two (2) years post qualification cognate
experience.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send
their applications to:
hrm_recruitment@health.gov.ng
I thought they said nurses re nt important??pls hire only NMA people abeg. Rubbish pple
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Wetin concern me
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Where my CV ooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by ratiken(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2014
sammoR: as long as the current wastage of resources by this present govt continues, pple will strike. as lobg as we see dem politicians in their big bullet proof cars, long wasteful convoys, mansions all over d world and fat bank balances, there'll b strike. When we see that the govt is no longer greedy, and actually using oil revenues 2provide such amenities as needed, health, jobs, electricity new all then mayb pple will reason and not resort to strike. d govt spends billions wastefully n dedicates paltry sums towards pples welfare, give d fee stupid pple shut up money n dey go around shouting praises n all. I keep asking myself, what would Nigeria have been like if at independence our leaders sat down and mapped a 50 year strategy, working assiduously to towards d attainment of these thru different govts since, Nigeria will b in d class of global economies like Singapore (4get dat dey r small). Our leaders throw religion n tribe at us whule stealing us dry, formin activity in some areas n hyping their mediocrity in media n mumus follow singing praises. My brother abi na sister, strikes must continue until it engulfs d whole nation, then we occupy Nigeria and demand good and accountable governance.

You seem to be combining so many things together. If we want to occupy Nigeria, then lets do so. Striking is not a prelude to revolution.
Unfortunately, striking impacts me and you... not them. There are other ways of holding govt responsible and striking is becoming obsolete. Since I was born, we've been striking ...... what has that achieved for us?
When NMA goes on strike... Nigerian masses die
When ASUU goes on strike... Students spend forever in school
NLC goes on strike. .. price of commodities sky-rocket
Yet we have never achieved what we embarked on the strike for. Striking should be only a last resort.

Lets make use of the local and social media to seek govt attention like the opposition have been doing. Lets halt internal govt interfaces. Let's use govt events to speak out, Lets make sure every national daily carry a particular greviance on the front page for one week at a minimum. These are only instances.

If we get innovative and stop being lazy by embarking on strike on the slightest provocation.... we'll be on our way at holding the govt responsible without striking.

Striking is a lazy man's option. If we fully enforce the rule of 'no work no pay', you'll realise that most of these strike mobilizers will be the last to embark on strike. It has only become fashionable because in Nigeria, even if you go on strike for 6 months... you still get paid for it.

Striking is only an appropriate option when people are ready to forfeit their earnings to embark on strike as the last option to pursuing a long term objective.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Flashaldrin(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2014
obajoey: Thanks for the info...
G
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by poik(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Why engineering vacancies scarce this two days?

I tire o my brother. We have God sha
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by sartorius(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Its for Nigerian centre for disease control.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by ndat(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2014
nice piece
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by onyichick(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Johnbosco77: Chaiii, one can never see posts for microbiologist positions. Which kind thing b dis. Is it DAT microbiologists are less needed in Nigeria? God helep us oooo.
d health sector abi govt hospitals no longer accept microbiologist they tack only lab scientist.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by onyichick(f): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Johnbosco77: Chaiii, one can never see posts for microbiologist positions. Which kind thing b dis. Is it DAT microbiologists are less needed in Nigeria? God helep us oooo.
d health sector abi govt hospitals no longer accept microbiologist they take only lab scientist.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Marvin67: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2014
Please guys, should we send a cover letter, or the normal application letter? Cos they demanded for an application. So should it be a cover letter, or just an application letter ?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by zurine(f): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2014
nice one
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Kassidy90(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2014
No harm in trying..... Who knows
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by clemz88(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2014
ask guugle . May be u have to take jamb again to study accounting before itz too late grin
ask guugle . May be u have to take jamb again to study accounting before itz too late
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by HarrveySpecter(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2014
clemz88: ask guugle . May be u have to take jamb again to study accounting before itz too late grin ask guugle . May be u have to take jamb again to study accounting before itz too late
I wanted to insult the fk out of u, but realised no need. You done that to yourself already from ur comment.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by patrickmuf(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Bro you're right, sometimes i feel like i made a big big mistake studying MCB...Just locate a good NGO and apply as a volunteer, if you're lucky you can start from there...My M.sc should see me somewhere around public health or i do PGD and switch to management... This country doesn't look the way of Microbiologist
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Ebola Things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.