Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? (11004 Views)

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously / Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by divajudith: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2014
The lady with the B00bs has this to say...Lol! Continue here to see the pic http://www./2014/08/cossy-orjiakor-expose-her-full-b00bs-on.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by Rikidony(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2014
NO MATTER HOW AH LOVE BOSSOMS......I WOnt click that shi.T angry

37 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by hatux: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Competing for nudity... Smh!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by Dreyl(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Op u can go and die with ur blog,nobody is clicking that link,useless blogger.

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by fiverrwin(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2014
I dey follow you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by love2nicee: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2014
English Scientist/Author gets Backlash for saying it is “Immoral” not to Abort Kids with Down Syndrome... http://ow.ly/ABmEx
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by okanewton: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2014
She love what she doing ,so her alone,infact ebola disease now have cure ,see www.agwotu.com.ng/presta
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by countsparrow: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wayray bloggers everywhere...

WAB #War against bloggers #hang on sight

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by 175(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thunder faya d Op and Hackerjay. . . .I clicked una link but nothing I see but deceit!

gringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by echobee(f): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
175: Thunder faya d Op and Hackerjay. . . .I clicked una link but nothing I see but deceit!

gringringringrin
he who finds nonsense,sees rubbish angry

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by homealone2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
If i click dat link, make my phone catch virus. Post it here or i don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by 175(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
echobee:
he who finds nonsense,sees rubbish angry

Lol I was scammed! but op and hackerjay, thunda don kill dem ooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by LagosBoi2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
All these guys dey hack person login ni, that hackerjay has been spamming threads with that link, mods should ban these people asap.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abeg seun,make u dey bad dis pple using style to promote dere sites
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Seun,abeg make u dey ban dis pple whey dey use style promote dere sites
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by OCTAVO: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
where's Blogbuster?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by TrYcIa1(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rikidony: NO MATTER HOW AH LOVE BOSSOMS......I WOnt click that shi.T angry
Hahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by Rikidony(m): 2:45am On Aug 23, 2014
TrYcIa1: Hahahahahah grin grin grin
FINE GIRL cool cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by TrYcIa1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Rikidony:
FINE GIRL cool cool
smiley Fine boy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? by okanewton: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2014
How far my internet friend ?one only way to get real guaranteed traffic is www.agwotu.com.ng/presta

(1) (Reply)

50 Ashawo Houses Closed In Kano / Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) / My Miscarriage Is Old News - Uche Jumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.