Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. (2803 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
It is heartbreaking that most pastors do not know the basis of their establishing a church. Others may be ignorantly following the steps of renowned pastors, taking them as their mentors but the sad truth is that God would bring everyone to judgement individually and not as a church. So you are responsible for your faith afterall.

Below are some of the the secrets your pastors have kept from you and would never tell you so that their churches would keep growing (but not as God would have it since they are hiding the truth from their members).

Truths about:
1.) Christmas.
2.) Antichrist and mark of the beast.
3.) Baptism.
4.) Sabbath.
5.) Earrings.
6.) Diet -Foods and drinks the bible warned us not to eat and drink.
7.) Daniel and Revelation Prophecies and much more......

Remember, in the times of ignorance, God overlooked; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent (Acts17:30).

Please indicate your interest in this thread so we can proceed with our study. Please, do not abuse anyone, derail from the topic or discriminate any church. A lot of people have been blinded by the truth and need to be saved but by correction in righteousness.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by saintkash(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2014
book space..
. Infact na front sit I dey
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2014
I'll be starting with the most important topic here which anchors the others. It centers on worship . If I may ask, what day are we supposed to assemble together to worship God? Please support your answers with bible texts where appropriate.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Dreal1247: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2014
Philadelphia: I'll be starting with the most important topic here which anchors the others. It centers on worship . If I may ask, what day are we supposed to assemble together to worship God? Please support your answers with bible texts where appropriate.
Please if you have any observation, make it known in your own way. That you feel its right does not mean its right. Noone has the monopoly of knowledge. For you, when do you think is the right day of worship? How relevant is it to the new testament church? What did Christ say about it?
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by adetwin(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2014
lets start with xmas! what wrong about it... is it tht it should not b celebrate or pls share more light. u know its nt every christian tht read the bible
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by oieda: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Seems Op, you may just have a mindset issue. A stereotype. And so when you see or hear of something different that is easier or less burdensome you easily condemn the people who laid the initial 'burden' on you.

Here is what I mean. In Biblical times, Acts of the apostles, they met EVERYDAY. Every single day. If your question is about whether it should be Sunday or not, Sunday has been chosen universally. But don't people meet on other days for prayers, Bible study and other things. Or do you think that one is not Church. You only think Sunday is Church? Like I said, mindset.

In places like Dubai, their Sunday is on Friday. Friday is when they have Sunday service. Abi they are sinners? Sunday has been chosen cos for most of the world, it is a non-work day. And people have ample time to dedicate to fellowship without distractions. That's a reason.

What the Bible emphasises is that we stay in constant fellowship with one another. Not neglecting meeting together. Not that you must show up on Sunday. Meeting together. But for uniformity and organisation we have meeting days, programs on specified says of which Sunday is the most common or fixed.

Like I said, mindset

7 Likes

Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by oieda: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Note,

Op, I am not blasting you. Just blasting all the people who just create a wrong mindset and put people in new bondage after Christ has set them free. I'm not attacking you.

You can't imagine how gullible some people can be when listen to their pastors like they are God.

Imagine a pastor telling you to come with mantle to Church so he can pray for it and your business will then thrive. Didn't you read that just by believing in Christ and following his leading the WORKS OF YOUR HANDS ARE BLESSED?
Or the pastor will be telling you to do this and that to be healed. The Bible says it is CHILDRENS BREAD. As in bread that Children eat.

2 Likes

Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Please if you have any observation, make it known in your own way. That you feel its right does not mean its right. Noone has the monopoly of knowledge. For you, when do you think is the right day of worship? How relevant is it to the new testament church? What did Christ say about it?

I agree with you that not one man has the monopoly of knowledge. Only Jesus does. I wish to be discussing those topics I listed and more and I'll appreciate the sincerely contributions of everyone. I want us all to share knowledge and correct instances where we are wrong. What I've discovered for years is that God has for Himself a special day He set aside for worship. It is so special that He knew that humans in their sinful nature may forget and that's why he included it in His commandment, starting it with 'Remember'. That day of worship is the Sabbath Day. What's your own opinion?
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2014
oieda: Seems Op, you may just have a mindset issue. A stereotype. And so when you see or hear of something different that is easier or less burdensome you easily condemn the people who laid the initial 'burden' on you.

Here is what I mean. In Biblical times, Acts of the apostles, they met EVERYDAY. Every single day. If your question is about whether it should be Sunday or not, Sunday has been chosen universally. But don't people meet on other days for prayers, Bible study and other things. Or do you think that one is not Church. You only think Sunday is Church? Like I said, mindset.

In places like Dubai, their Sunday is on Friday. Friday is when they have Sunday service. Abi they are sinners? Sunday has been chosen cos for most of the world, it is a non-work day. And people have ample time to dedicate to fellowship without distractions. That's a reason.

What the Bible emphasises is that we stay in constant fellowship with one another. Not neglecting meeting together. Not that you must show up on Sunday. Meeting together. But for uniformity and organisation we have meeting days, programs on specified says of which Sunday is the most common or fixed.

Like I said, mindset

I thank you for your comments and I respect your opinion. We ought not to forsake the assemblies of our brethren. We ought to be constantly encouraging one another by studying, praying, teaching and learning. You'll agree with me that the programs we hold on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays are not like the ones we hold on service days. Even the gatherings on service days tells the difference. What I'm saying is that God gave us a day to Worship Him. That day is so special because He did 3 remarkable things on that day which He Intentionally did not do on the other days of the week. The Israelites, His apostles and even Jesus Christ acknowledged that day. He even said that even when the new Heaven and new Earth are established, that's the day we would come to worship Him. That day is so important that He warned us that some people would seem to change that day. He also told us that our religious leaders leaders and teachers are aware of the that sacred day but turn their eyes away from it. Now what God has instituted, man has no right to change or tamper with it. I have a question to ask you ' you said that day has been universally chosen. Note that God said His own day would stand forever. On whose authority is it that we as humans should choose as day for ourselves to worship God'?
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2014
adetwin: lets start with xmas! what wrong about it... is it tht it should not b celebrate or pls share more light. u know its nt every christian tht read the bible

Jesus never asked us to celebrate His birth. That which he wanted us to, He made it clear to us eg. The last supper. ...'Do this in remembrance of Me'.
The birth date of Jesus has been long forgotten. The origin of the December 25th Celebration of Christ's birth originated from the pagan Rome. December 25th was a day they kept for worship of their pagan gods such as Attis, Dionysus, Osiris, Mithra and some other pagan festivals were held on this day. You'll agree that there was a time when truth was hidden from Christians and millions of people were persecuted just as the bible prophesied (Dark ages). Most churches sprung from Rome (Roman Catholic Church) and as such broke out from the roman catholic church. Thus picking some of their doctrines. Sounds hard to believe, but It's so true. Read books, articles and even online journals and you'll discover the truth. Christmas originated from the pagan Rome when they were accepting Christianity but didn't accept it totally. Rather, they substituted their pagan worship, festivals, festival days, symbols, worship patterns, etc for Christianity. In order words, they used their left hand in holding Christianity and their right hand In holding paganism. They were to eliminate paganism and embrace Christianity. Rather, they are making substitutions. In A match between Nigeria and Ghana, and Keshi removes Moses and puts in Mikel. Does It mean that Mikel who Is coming in Is playing for another country. He is still playing for Nigeria, in same jersey, position but with a different number.
I don't mean to offend any religion or denomination.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please don't view and go away. Make your comments and let's learn. Thank you.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Dreal1247: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Look at what St Paul said in Col 2:16-17 and Rm14:5-6
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dreal1247: Look at what St Paul said in Col 2:16-17 and Rm14:5-6

Thank you for your comment. Please feel free to ask questions in any way you may be confused. Thanks.

Yours is a common question or text which can readily be explained. If you'll notice, what you wrote included the key phrase "which are a shadow of things to come." That phrase indicates the type of sabbath being discussed. It's not the weekly Sabbath, which is a memorial of an event at creation, which is to be a "a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you" (Ex 31;13); and "a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them" (Ex 20:12). Our need for sanctification never ends, and the Sabbath is a sign from Creation onward, never to be ended, either.

Paul is not saying in one place to keep God's commandments and then in another, to break or disregard them.

Romans 6:23 was written in NT days, and it speaks of sinning (breaking God's holy commandments) as resulting in death: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Therefore, in Paul's eyes, the law is still valid--including the fourth commandment.

The ceremonial laws of the sanctuary, including the feast days which looked in expectation of our Messiah, were temporary; God's moral law is eternal, kept even in heaven. The "shadows" pointing to Christ, like any feast day or sanctuary ritual like the sacrifices and "daily" and "yearly" ministrations of the priests, all pointed forward to the true sacrifice, the true High Priest. Therefore, the "sabbaths" in Col 2:16 can only refer to the ceremonial rest days that were fully realized when Christ came. That's why the feast days are no longer kept; we no longer look forward to those events. Now we have the Lord's supper, which Jesus instituted for us. We also have baptism.
The Sabbath is a day we'll observe even after this life ( when we get to heaven) If you can't keep it here, can you keep it when you get to Heaven? Or If it were to be abolished, why would God tell us about It now to prepare our minds? Or why would it be included in the 10 commandments? Except we are saying the 10 commandments no longer abound or we are now to keep 9 and eliminate 1. Please see Isaiah 66: 22-23 for reference and clarity.

Also, Romans 6:3 tells us, "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."

Hope that helps. If you've got further questions, let me know.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by adetwin(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
last question about CHRISTMAS, we av been celebrating it 4 donkeys of years now so... what is ur own brotherhood advice? let move to BAPTISM is any thing wrong with it or d way its been observed
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
adetwin: last question about CHRISTMAS, we av been celebrating it 4 donkeys of years now so... what is ur own brotherhood advice? let move to BAPTISM is any thing wrong with it or d way its been observed
adetwin: last question about CHRISTMAS, we av been celebrating it 4 donkeys of years now so... what is ur own brotherhood advice? let move to BAPTISM is any thing wrong with it or d way its been observed
I showed you the truth. Now make the decision for yourself (Acts 17 : 30 ). Remember what happened that caused Joshua to make the statements he made in Joshua 24 : 14-15.

Now to baptism it is perfect only when it is done appropriately. ' Appropriately ', I mean;
1. ) The person must be old or matured enough to make the decision.
2. ) It must be by IMMERSION ( Mark 1 : 10, Acts 8 : 39 ). Not by pouring water on the person, sprinkling, washing or using a piece of cloth to wipe the person's face.
3. ) When you get baptised, you are baptising into the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-13 and Romans 6 : 3 ), and the body of Christ is the Church (Colosians 1:16-18 and Ephesians 5:23). When you get baptised, you baptise into a church and are supposed to keep all the doctrines and beliefs of the church. ?.....even as Christ is the Head of the 'Church' . Note this ; 'church' and not 'churches' so the question is which church is Christ the head of? There are so many churches in the world today. Christ has just 1 church. I hope you understand. Please feel free to ask questions in areas you do not understand.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Mod, please take this to front page. God's children need to see this and be saved. Thank you.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by adetwin(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
CHRISTMAS !! u did not answer me... see let me add to ur wisdom it can not be change or stop again, u can only stop celebrating individually. BAPTISM; it is well. lets move to SABBATH DAY; whats ur observation?. Note: Nice One| a lot are gaining from this
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
adetwin: CHRISTMAS !! u did not answer me... see let me add to ur wisdom it can not be change or stop again, u can only stop celebrating individually. BAPTISM; it is well. lets move to SABBATH DAY; whats ur observation?. Note: Nice One| a lot are gaining from this

Note please:
You can't add to my wisdom by telling me that Christmas cannot be changed or stopped. And who told you it has to be changed? It can't be changed because no one knows the day Christ was born. So celebrating it on another day would be an error. It would change history entirely because it would tamper with Christ's age making Him to either be younger or older than He was when he was born, baptised and crucified. I don't celebrate Christmas. Christ didn't ask us to celebrate it. People that celebrate December 25th as Christmas day do not know what they are celebrating. What is Christmas? It is Christ mass? Please google the origin of Christmas and the date. Why December 25th was chosen, and you'll see that it was chosen to commemorate the festivals of some Roman pagan gods. Remember I tagged this topic as : Hidden Truths Your pastors do not want you to know'. Some pastors would not tell their members because they would leave their church, and you know what this means. Some other pastors do not know this.

Now back to Sabbath, when you get to church tomorrow, ask your pastors the following questions and you'll be shocked at what their answers would be;
1.) What day is the Sabbath day?
2.) What day are we supposed to worship God?
Tell them to give you answers from the bible to prove their points. If they say Friday or Saturday or Sunday, let them prove It by showing you where It is written from the bible.
Note that some of them would give you excuse why they can't answer you now, or would ask you to one later and they would never answer you the moment they leave. So, make sure they answer you immediately. As a pastor, you are obliged to providing answers top your members especially when it concerns religion or beliefs. Come back here and share your testimonies after you ask your pastors.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Good morning everyone. Please endeavour to ask your pastors the questions I asked you to ask them. Please share their replies here when you come back. God bless you as you do this.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by charlsecy(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Before we proceed further, we should know Sabbath is primarily a Day of Rest, NOT a Day of Worship. God should be worshipped at all times, including Sabbath Day.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by olaeffect(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Most of us read about the Sadducees and Pharisees and wonder how they could reason the way they did calling the miracles performed by Christ as the work of Beelzebub and the traditional church today has taken up that task today.

With absolutely no power like the Sadducees and Pharisees they accuse others of using evil powers to do good.

Read John 9:1-33 and let's forget about traditions that has noting to offer to the growth of the kingdom of God.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2014
3 and 4 shouldn't be there
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
charlsecy: Before we proceed further, we should know Sabbath is primarily a Day of Rest, NOT a Day of Worship. God should be worshipped at all times, including Sabbath Day.
NOTE :
Sabbath means rest and it's not primarily a day of rest. It is for worship as well. Read Luke 4 : 16, Acts 17:2. Isaiah 66 : 22-23 gives a more clearer picture as to how and when we'd worship after earth. So who said Sabbath was a day solely for rest and not for worship?
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
EMILO2STAY: 3 and 4 shouldn't be there

Why?
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Philadelphia:

Why?
how does earings or eating and drinking lead to sin?
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
charlsecy: Before we proceed further, we should know Sabbath is primarily a Day of Rest, NOT a Day of Worship. God should be worshipped at all times, including Sabbath Day.

Bible evidence please.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
EMILO2STAY: how does earings or eating and drinking lead to sin?
We'll get to there. I've noted that and we'll deal with it when we finish with the ones I've listed. Just keep following the thread. I don't want us to start so many topics and not get the truth.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Peter262: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
THE OP SHOULD PLEASE VISIT REMNANTOFGOD.ORG.. PLEASE SHARE WITH US WHATSOEVER U SEE DIA.REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by charlsecy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Philadelphia: Sabbath means rest and it's not primarily a day of rest. It is for worship as well. Read Luke 4 : 16, Acts 17:2. Isaiah 66 : 22-23 gives a more clearer picture as to how and when we'd worship after earth. So who said Sabbath was a day solely for rest and not for worship?
@Philadelphia

Like I said, Sabbath is primarily about rest, not worship. Yes, since it's rest time, it also offers people the opportunity to come together to worship GOD [Acts 18:4], but that is not the basis of Sabbath, because GOD should be worshipped at all times [Psalm 34:1].

Consider these verses taken from English Standard translation of the Bible:

Exodus 34:21
Six days you shall work, but on the seventh day you shall rest. In plowing time and in harvest you shall rest.

Leviticus 23:3
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work. It is a Sabbath to the Lord in all your dwelling places.

Exodus 20:8-11
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work.....

Luke 23:56
Then they returned and prepared spices and ointments. On the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment.

Sabbath command is to rest, not necessarily to worship.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by Philadelphia: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
charlsecy:
@Philadelphia

Like I said, Sabbath is primarily about rest, not worship. Yes, since it's rest time, it also offers people the opportunity to come together to worship GOD [Acts 18:4], but that is not the basis of Sabbath, because GOD should be worshipped at all times [Psalm 34:1].

Consider these verses taken from English Standard translation of the Bible:

Exodus 34:21
Six days you shall work, but on the seventh day you shall rest. In plowing time and in harvest you shall rest.

Leviticus 23:3
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work. It is a Sabbath to the Lord in all your dwelling places.

Exodus 20:8-11
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work.....

Luke 23:56
Then they returned and prepared spices and ointments. On the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment.

Sabbath command is to rest, not necessarily to worship.

God recognised that man needed rest and He made provisions for that.
Now read Isaiah 66 : 22-23, Luke 4 : 16, Acts 17 : 2 And Acts 18:4. And tell me the reason for Sabbath. YOU JUST QUOTED THAT SABBATH IS PRIMARILY FOR REST.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by charlsecy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Before I proceed, let me state the Jewish Sabbath is specifically called Shabbat. And the root of the word is of "Rest."

Let's look at Isaiah 66:23:

'"From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,” says the Lord.'

How does that indicate that Sabbath is primarily for worship. It says "from one Sabbath to another." If you say, for example, "I keep the house clean from one Tuesday to another," it simply means that I keep the house clean all the time. It doesn't mean I keep the house clean only on Tuesdays. That is simple English.

Let's also consider Luke 4:16 NIV;

"He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read..."

Like I said, GOD should be worshipped at all times, but Sabbath, being a rest day, provides ample time to spend in the synagogue in prayers and worship, and additional sacrifices may be made on a Sabbath. Practitioners of Judaism worship or pray at least 3 times a day [every day], not just on Sabbath. David and Daniel, for example, prayed three times a day, Psalm 55:17, Daniel 6:10. However, on a Sabbath day, service is bigger and longer because people are not busy, not because there is a command to worship on a Sabbath. Analogy: People make more visits on weekend because they are freer on such days. There is no command that people should visit friends and family more on weekend, but because of availability of free time, people are more inclined to visit more on weekends. This logic is applicable to why more people visit the synagogue on a Sabbath. It is customary for the Jews to go to Synagogue on the Day of Rest, Sabbath, as seen in verses as Acts 17:2 and Acts 18:4. Many Jews attend synagogue services on Shabbat even if they do not do so during the week.

In conclusion, what distinguishes Shabbat from other days of the week is REST, not worship. They can worship any time, but the ritual Shabbatical rest is reserved only for the Day. There are about 39 categories of activities forbidden on the Sabbath. "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labour, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work..... Exodus 20:8-11 NIV. Sabbath command is to rest, not necessarily to worship.

If you still have your reservations about my explanation of Shabbat, you can consult an informed Judaist to brief you better. I want you to also read this Wikipedia Shabbat article on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat and this one written by a Jew at http://www.jewfaq.org/shabbat.htm.
Re: Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. by JesusisLord85: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Philadelphia:

It is not that they are hiding it. It is that they themselves, for the most part, have absolutely no clue either.

Read and be edified

https://www.nairaland.com/1873588/gods-laws-commandments-done-away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Really Accept John 14:6 As The Word Of Jesus? / Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God / Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.