Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (123975 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
ritalori2:
kindly send ebook to me also.! thanks!

TO REQUEST FOR YOUR FREE PRODUCTION MANUAL, SIMPLY GO TO http://www.bizguides.us
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dboye(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2014
dboye:
@ op
I hope I'm not too late, I just read the thread.
Please send me a copy at
talktodannie@gmail.com

I would like to say a big thank you to the op for the loads of materials he sent to me.
It's time to start digging.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ritalori2(f): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2014
dadojo:

TO REQUEST FOR YOUR FREE PRODUCTION MANUAL, SIMPLY GO TO http://www.bizguides.us
I have subscribed, awaiting to receive thanks!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks op. Recieved files. I'v got a question to ask- do i need to register my label before i go into production for sale? If yes, how do i register? Thanks alot
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Evicsholar:
Thanks op. Recieved files. I'v got a question to ask- do i need to register my label before i go into production for sale? If yes, how do i register? Thanks alot
In a perfect society, you ought to Register your Product with the approptiate authorities before going into any form of production & marketing. But since Nigeria is still on its path towards perfection, you can start producing and marketing your product while you strive to meet up with the requirements of its registration...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Siq: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
mikelvis706@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
dadojo:

In a perfect society, you ought to Register your Product with the approptiate authorities before going into any form of production & marketing. But since Nigeria is still on its path towards perfection, you can start producing and marketing your product while you strive to meet up with the requirements of its registration...
thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siq:
mikelvis706@gmail.com

DROPPING YOUR EMAIL HERE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. YOU MAY NOT GET THE MANUAL IF YOU DO!!!
SUBSCRIBE THROUGH THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE http://www.bizguides.us
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ritalori2(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
ritalori2:
I have subscribed, awaiting to receive thanks!
erm...@op pls forgive me just eager! still waiting!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
ritalori2:
erm...@op pls forgive me just eager! still waiting!

You will receive your manual on my next sending schedule.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ritalori2(f): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
dadojo:

You will receive your manual on my next sending schedule.
aye! aye! captain! my mind at rest now! thanks! in advance! smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by idieagle011: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
I' received the DVD and still studying it thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
aybl2002 says: Thank you Op for your consistent drive towards empowering the minds on this forum. God bless you sir. I already sent you a thank you message on your mobile.
Many thanks sir
Engr. Babalola A. A
MNIAE, MASABE,MNSE
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Ayoolla:
aybl2002@gmail.com says: Thank you Op for your consistent drive towards empowering the minds on this forum. God bless you sir. I already sent you a thank you message on your mobile.
Many thanks sir
Engr. Babalola A. A
MNIAE, MASABE,MNSE

I remember you sir! Thanks for your warm comment smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Everyone who subscribed, I saw your subscription mails smiley . Will send your copies to you on my next schedule!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Siq: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2014
dadojo:

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED,BUT HAVEN'T SEEN THE MANUAL
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2014
dadojo:
The seven skills you should have, NOW!

If I was leaving school today, even with just a national diploma, there are seven things, I would want to learn to do, as soon as possible:

- prepare a financial ledger;
- HTML and basic coding;
-backing up to the cloud;
- write a business plan;
- setting up a website and domain;
- selling Online;
- have a basic craft skill, even in agriculture, tailoring (or plumbing).

I would do this, even if I had studied political science, law or medicine!
I would do this if I wanted to be a top professional, in the new economy!
I would do this if I wanted to be a top entrepreneur!

These seven skills will either turn you into the next Jack Ma, or they will help you get a better job, or earn you more money, at whatever you do. If you are already working, even as a teacher in the rural areas. You should try and get these seven skills ("WITH ALL YOUR GETTING"wink, within the next 12 months. This is what you should be teaching, if you want to build Africa and Nigeria’s prosperity.

Let those who have ears to hear, HEAR.
The world has changed.
In the next post, I will tell you why you MUST have these skills. Meanwhile, if you are learning about some of them for the first time, I suggest you use your research skills on the Internet to find out what they are.
Good work Op............... We are all passing through the University of Strive Masiyiwa
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
tintelch:

Good work Op............... We are all passing through the University of Strive Masiyiwa
Yeah right... wink
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Siq:
I HAVE SUBSCRIBED,BUT HAVEN'T SEEN THE MANUAL

I'm sorry about that sir. You'll receive the manuals on my next sending schedule. Please do exercise a little Patience.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by idieagle011: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2014
I just finish going through the CD and I'll encourage every one of us following this thread to get one, the illustrations are just wonderful and easy to follow. God bless u for this wonderful job
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dazzlingkenny: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
God bless you for this info. Where can one get the mould in Lagos? Thank you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
dazzlingkenny:
God bless you for this info. Where can one get the mould in Lagos? Thank you.

The kind of mould you are inquiring about is mould for what Please? Be a bit more specific smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please, all those who have their emails written here, kindly edit your post and remove your mail addresses
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
dadojo:

Yeah right... wink
Yes...... Thats what makes great leaders. Readers are Leaders!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dazzlingkenny: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dazzlingkenny@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dazzlingkenny: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
dadojo:

The kind of mould you are inquiring about is mould for what Please? Be a bit more specific smiley

Moulds for laundry soap.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
dazzlingkenny:
Dazzlingkenny@yahoo.com
This request might be invalid if not done through the subscription form.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by dazzlingkenny: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
dadojo:

This request might be invalid if not done through the subscription form.

I have subscribed, yet to receive a mail. That's why am dropping my email address here.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Email sent!
One new File added: 'PRODUCTION OF CHOCOLATE DRINK'

Please check your spam folder if not in inbox

Also, sorry for the rough presentation of the mail. Will be more organised next time.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by hebronconcept: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
CASH IN CASSAVA BUSINESS SEMINAR COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!! 6DAYS TO GO
AMAZING!,
Do you know there is WEALTH IN AGRO BUSINESS?
Do you know that you can MAKE OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA MONTHLY doing cassava business?
Do you also know that the federal government and bank of industry are establishing six (6) cassava mills in the country?
All these are business opportunities created by the cassava revolution has led to increased local investments in the cassava plantations, cassava tubers supply and cassava processing industry such as the cassava glucose syrup factory which requires 132,000 metric tones of fresh cassava tubers annually to produce 26,000 metric tones of glucose syrup. There is also the cassava processing factories for flour, and starch in various parts of the country. This has created a growing local demand for cassava tubers,
in this seminar you will be exposed to
Investment Opportunities in Cassava tubers production, opportunity to substantially improve your investment success, eliminate costly errors and take complete control of your financial destiny
Investment Opportunities in Cassava flour & Cassava bread production: The federal Government has banned the importation of wheat you will be instructed on how to produce or source for high quality cassava flour for bread and other confectioneries
Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production
Mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm.
Potentials in adding value to cassava products eg Starch, Ethanol, Glucose, Glue and Livestock Feed
Branded Gari Production from cassava with Vitamin A Fortification: You can choose to explore the local markets and Sell to busy office executives, professionals, high net worth individuals, caterers, food vendors and other food service providers. you can also supply supermarkets, shops, restaurants, canteens, eateries, etc
Bonuses
1 Contacts of Cassava tubers buyers
2 FINANCE or CAPITAL OPTION (#300,000- #500,000) for those without initial capital (NO COLLATERAL). This facility is OPTIONAL
3 Exposure to other agro commodity business eg cashew nut, palm kernel nut, soyabeans, maize, surghum etc

4 How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
5 A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
Seminar date: Saturday, 1/11/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: five thousand naira only (#5,000)
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title CASSAVA RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by olaide721(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
THANK YOU SIR
am just checking my mail since
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
hebronconcept:
CASH IN CASSAVA BUSINESS SEMINAR COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!! 6DAYS TO GO
AMAZING!,
Do you know there is WEALTH IN AGRO BUSINESS?
Do you know that you can MAKE OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA MONTHLY doing cassava business?
Do you also know that the federal government and bank of industry are establishing six (6) cassava mills in the country?
All these are business opportunities created by the cassava revolution has led to increased local investments in the cassava plantations, cassava tubers supply and cassava processing industry such as the cassava glucose syrup factory which requires 132,000 metric tones of fresh cassava tubers annually to produce 26,000 metric tones of glucose syrup. There is also the cassava processing factories for flour, and starch in various parts of the country. This has created a growing local demand for cassava tubers,
in this seminar you will be exposed to
Investment Opportunities in Cassava tubers production, opportunity to substantially improve your investment success, eliminate costly errors and take complete control of your financial destiny
Investment Opportunities in Cassava flour & Cassava bread production: The federal Government has banned the importation of wheat you will be instructed on how to produce or source for high quality cassava flour for bread and other confectioneries
Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production
Mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm.
Potentials in adding value to cassava products eg Starch, Ethanol, Glucose, Glue and Livestock Feed
Branded Gari Production from cassava with Vitamin A Fortification: You can choose to explore the local markets and Sell to busy office executives, professionals, high net worth individuals, caterers, food vendors and other food service providers. you can also supply supermarkets, shops, restaurants, canteens, eateries, etc
Bonuses
1 Contacts of Cassava tubers buyers
2 FINANCE or CAPITAL OPTION (#300,000- #500,000) for those without initial capital (NO COLLATERAL). This facility is OPTIONAL
3 Exposure to other agro commodity business eg cashew nut, palm kernel nut, soyabeans, maize, surghum etc

4 How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
5 A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
Seminar date: Saturday, 1/11/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: five thousand naira only (#5,000)
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title CASSAVA RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.