Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124289 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by GentleCID(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
arcgentlecid@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am discontinuing the sending of the old manuals because I have observed that the procedures and descriptions explained and highlighted therein are not exactly acurate. The new set of production manuals are being compiled and these ones might not be distributed freely like the old ones were. To get these, you may need to invest the sum of ₦1000, payable through bank transfer. This is not a charge per se. If I am asked to charge for the manuals, I'll charge say ₦3500, or maybe ₦5000 because compiling these manuals cost me time and money NOTE that this price will only be available to the first 10 people. I am also compiling a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN manual of 100 BUSINESSES you can start in Nigeria. I will give details on this later.

I will also be giving some tips and tricks on how I have succeeded in building my ICT COMPANY within a space of 4 MONTHS, Barely one year after schooling. And finally, a whatsApp group will be created.

My mobile number? It is 09035726810. Call for atm transfer.

Those who have subscribed for the manual+100 business ideas & lessons:

1. osina1414.

One spot taken, 9 spots left
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2014
update

Having a written plan does not only give you
a clear cut picture of what you want to
achieve, it keeps you focused on the path you
need to take to achieve your plan.
Some of the Advantages of working with
definiteness of purpose toward a single goal
include the following:

First: Have a definite purpose. Having a
definite purpose forces you to specialize in
whatever you want to do and specialization
tends to make you perfect. It gives you an
opportunity to have a broad view on that
particular area of specialty .

Second: Have a definite purpose. A definite
goal permits you to develop the capacity to
reach decisions quickly and firmly. You don’t
need to go beating around the bush because
your mind is fixed on your next point of
action.

Third: Have a definite purpose. Definiteness
of purpose enables one to master the habit of
procrastination. Yes, you become a master
over procrastination because you always have
a plan.

Fourth: Have a definite purpose. Definiteness
of purpose saves the time and energy one
would otherwise waste while wavering
between two or more possible courses of
action. You know what you want, you simply
go for it.

Fifth: Have a definite purpose. A definite
purpose serves as a road map that charts the
direct route to the end of one’s journey. Since
you have a plan, it acts as a guide and check
on your way to achieving your aim.

Sixth: Have a definite purpose. Definiteness
of purpose fixes one’s habits so that they are
taken over by the subconscious mind and
used as a motivating force (involuntarily) in
driving you towards your goal.

Seventh: Have a definite purpose.
Definiteness of purpose develops self-
confidence and attracts the confidence of
other people. The disadvantages that follow
and blast the lives of those who have no
clearly defined purpose are as ‘‘numberless as
the flies going after a dead rat.’’
copied from: www.bizguides.us
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2014
A comprehensive 14 days course on how-to effectively become a successful affiliate marketer will be starting tomorrow 15th november. It will feature ways you can use strong in-site contents to make sales. Even if you do not intend to be an affiliate marketer, you will discover how building strong contents for your website can make you succeed online. You will also learn why using banner adverts as an affiliate marketer will produce less than 0.6% sales... which means bad business for you cry
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
my Oga @ d hiltop! na me b ur class rep. pls wot tym is d ICT class holding?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
osina1414:
my Oga @ d hiltop! na me b ur class rep. pls wot tym is d ICT class holding?
smiley I know you'll do a good job of representing your class. Our affiliate marketing course will begin tomorrow morning by 6.am. Will send lessons to your email. Also, I'll be sending the production manuals along. Cheers...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
@tbatbaby, will be sending the revised edition of the manual to you this evening as per your request and my promise.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
dadojo:
smiley I know you'll do a good job of representing your class. Our affiliate marketing course will begin tomorrow morning by 6.am. Will send lessons to your email. Also, I'll be sending the production manuals along. Cheers...

TUUAALLEE SIR! dancing SEKEM already.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ideas and Opportunities - The Differences that Exist Between Them

According to Webster's Ninth New collegiate dictionary, an idea means what exists in the mind as a representation (as of something comprehended) or as a formulation (as of a plan). An idea may apply to a mental image or formulation of something seen or known or imagined, to a pure abstraction, or to something, such as a thought or conception that potentially or actually exists in the mind as a product of mental activity. In other words, an idea is the content of cognition or the main thing one is thinking about or intends to do.

No wonder Joseph Schumpeter viewed an entrepreneur as someone who is willing and able to convert a new idea or invention into a successful innovation. This therefore implies that the level of success attained by an entrepreneur solely relies on his willingness and ability to cultivate new ideas as well as embracing the avenue for advancement, progress or profit. This is why today the economy of Japan is well renowned in automobile because of their regular advent of new inventions and their willingness and ability to embrace and utilize every viable opportunity. No wonder they are known for the slogan "idea rules the world".

However, an idea in the entrepreneurial conception can be seen as an innovation on something that exists or a new innovation, change or an addition to a plan. It can also be said to mean a plan or purpose of action or intention on a design.

Perhaps, it is a flash of inspiration that has been set and brainstormed in a workshop. Either way, ideas spring forth from an inner source.

Nevertheless, an idea can be utilized for commercial purposes. It typically centers on a commodity or a service that can be sold with a reward of money according to a unique model. For instance, bottling companies are known for packaging their product in a bottle. It was somebody that looked at the existing invention and came up with an idea that instead of bottling the product, it can also be packaged using a recyclable and easy to dispose cans which can also contain equal volume of the product as contained in the bottle. This idea was embraced and bought from the "original thinker" thus making an idea an exchangeable commodity.

An idea as has been elaborated is conceptualized by an entrepreneur who brings it to reality through a systematic and well articulated planning.

An idea can be transformed into a viable business before pursuing an idea into a commercial opportunity; as an entrepreneur, you must analyze it critically by bringing up all possible questions. He should try to expand his idea, brainstorm and develop it considerably.

An opportunity is a good chance for advancement or progress. It is a favorable or advantageous circumstance or combination of circumstances. It is an auspicious or providential state of affairs or a suitable time.

All business opportunities are based on ideas, but most business ideas do not represent authentic business opportunities. An idea is a connection between two or more pieces of information, which only turns into an opportunity when there is a need, problem and either actual or potential demand for a product or service, while opportunities are ideas that will result in a successful business. It is true that the first step to identifying a business idea will be to generate suitable ideas.

A business idea is just a conception or thought, without an actual plan, while an opportunity is an idea with a plan. True opportunities are treasure, extremely rare and exceedingly valuable.

Source - http://www.focalsuccess.com/2014/11/ideas-and-opportunities-differences.html
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2014
osina1414, your affiliate master course LESSON 1 has been sent! Check your mail.

@tbatbaby, one file has been sent, perfume production (revised)
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2014
THANKS!Email received! cool
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=dadojo post=28027795][/quote]
tnx boss, bt i didnt see d perfume file o
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=dadojo post=28027795][/quote]
Tnx BOSS, bt i didnt get d perfume formula o!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2014
osina1414:

Tnx BOSS, bt i didnt get d perfume formula o!
Check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, then please let me know. I'll resend it.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
dadojo:

Check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, then please let me know. I'll resend it.
everytin received sir...... dancing SKELEWU!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2014
dadojo:

tnk u sir, everytin received...... dancing SKELEWU!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
update
Can you uphold integrity even at a high cost?

I was recently told of the story of a man by a lady. There was this thrift society which was in the organisation where she worked. You know the usual co-operative thing that most companies and institutions try to setup. One of the major challenge of this particular thrift collection body was finding someone with integrity to head the society.
There have been many instances where the president has absconded with all the money in the coffers of the society. This is one problem of the world today; finding a man or woman with integrity.

I have had issues with a few folks here on this forum with regards to integrity. I once sent a DVD package to someone in Ilorin, after he persuaded and assured me that even though the money he had now was not enough to fully pay for the dvd, by the time he receives the dvd, he'll promptly send me the balance. I took him by his WORD and sent a copy of the dvd to him. Its been over 2 months now, I'm yet to hear from him again. Let me tell you, maintaining integrity is like maintaining an aircraft! It's expensive but it takes you to high places and faster too. Only a few are able to cultivate and keep this rare characteristic. I have once being given a loan of 100k by a friend as a student, simply on the platform of integrity.

Even an illiterate can become the manager of a conglomerate simply by riding on the wings of integrity. I have a friend who needed a manager for his business, but was finding it difficult to get one; because he could not find one person he could trust. He was actually on an expansion drive but had to halt due to lack of trusted individuals.

If you must last long in business, you need to be a person of integrity. When you buy goods from your supplier, pay as at when you said you will. If you can't meet up, call before hand and inform them of your inability to pay up at the agreed date. This will make them give you goods on credits when next you need it.

If you have learnt anything or like and want these posts to continue, then please lend your hand & be a support to the flow of EMPOWERMENT by liking bizguides' facebook page. It will only take approximately 30 sec to like the page if your network is fast. Click Here
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2014
@tbatbaby and osina1414, Check your email for files.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2014
good to be back to my class.
hope I have not missed a lot
before anything let me rush down and visit your site for any update
ur site stats is really awesome... congrats
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2014
pls is the 100+ manual still available for grabs...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Tnx Boss, loyalty reloaded....... pls can u recomend contacts in onitsha 4 both d chemicals n packaging materials
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
osina1414:
Tnx Boss, loyalty reloaded....... pls can u recomend contacts in onitsha 4 both d chemicals n packaging materials
Yes, send me a text and I'll reply with details.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
jaydee87:
pls is the 100+ manual still available for grabs...
Sorry, for now, it's not. I've got my hands on some time consuming stuff down here, so getting more people into that list will mean more work for me, which I may not be able to cope with.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
dadojo:
Sorry, for now, it's not. I've got my hands on some time consuming stuff down here, so getting more people into that list will mean more work for me, which I may not be able to cope with.
its okay am greatful still.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
dadojo:
Yes, send me a text and I'll reply with details.
gud monin sir, i've been trying 2 send d msg bt its been failed delivery. can u pls drop d info 4 me tru; osina1414@gmail.com

TNX
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
jaydee87:

its okay am greatful still.
Thanks for understanding. You can be sure all I have and all I know will be deposited on the website: www.bizguides.us
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
osina1414:

gud monin sir, i've been trying 2 send d msg bt its been failed delivery. can u pls drop d info 4 me tru; osina1414@gmail.com

TNX
Ok. Will do so. Mtn network has been poor since yesterday.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by stechi(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
dadojo:
...........Mtn network has been poor since yesterday.

I am a living witness bro...and they even had the guts to clear my credit without any offence by me.
I don't and have never subscribed to their "borrow" credit rubbish, yet they removed all credit loaded yesterday and deprived me of enjoying the data package I just activated 2 nights ago..Very sick network.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
@OP pls am nt trying 2 derail d thread, bt cn u plz recomend a biz can b put up wt 600k n make gud returns @ d shortestest possible tym..... Tnx
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
stechi:

I am a living witness bro...and they even had the guts to clear my credit without any offence by me.
I don't and have never subscribed to their "borrow" credit rubbish, yet they removed all credit loaded yesterday and deprived me of enjoying the data package I just activated 2 nights ago..Very sick network.
Hey boss, sorry about that. Infact, those people deserves to be made to return all they have stolen from us. Some days ago, they also wiped out my credit. I was so furious!!!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
osina1414:
can u plz recomend a biz that can be put up with 600k n make gud returns @ d shortestest possible tym..... Tnx
Recommending a business especially when it has to do with short time of returns can be sometimes difficult. Bt if you consider 6-8 months short enough, then I can recommend several of them, that will fetch you a minimum 80% or more.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
dadojo:
Recommending a business especially when it has to do with short time of returns can be sometimes difficult. Bt if you consider 6-8 months short enough, then I can recommend several of them, that will fetch you a minimum 80% or more.
6-8 months is gud enough sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.