Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! (22569 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by marisajohan12: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2014
My name is maria johan from malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. [i][/i]

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JASSICA: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Hello My name is Jessica ,am from Australia,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR MAKO the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR MAKO about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it has been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR MAKO at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: makotemple@hotmail.com
and get your problems solve makotemple@hotmail.com
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JASSICA: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {kemespelltemple@gmail.com },i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr KUME for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, Thanks..
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by mary607: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via emailsaddrozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him +2347032618863
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by RolandJohnson1: 1:31am On Oct 18, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JASSICA: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
My name is Edwin wallace, am from England, what a wonderful and a straight
forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life
after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to
contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr ogboni on how my
lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this
my sad experience with Dr kume he said everything would be okay within 2
days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to
give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also
thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come
online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make
money,But this great man Dr kume is never like that his own is for good and
make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before
the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying
he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He
invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he
said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he
engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all
thanks goes to this great man Dr kume a man who has brought back joy to my
life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr kume
is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and
not to help here is Dr kume his private email: kemespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JASSICA: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {kemespelltemple@gmail.com },i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr KUME for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, Thanks..
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by cornie11: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2014
I am from Thailand, I want to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS by a powerful herbal healing spell caster from West Africa, I have been suffering from HIV AIDS for 4 years, i got infected sexualy by my ex boyfriend, i have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet about a herbal healing spell caster who cure people from all kind of deadly and incurable diseased including ALS, HIV Aids, Ghonorrhea, Herpes,cancer etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email he helped me cast a herbal spell for HIV AIDS and i was totally cured from the deadly disease. Contact this great herbal spell caster for cure to any disease via email azizahealingtemple@gmail.com. Goodluck
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by illuminatti: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
my name is SANDY this man at relieftemple@gmail.com is a great spellcaster, When I contacted him I was 6 months into a bitter divorce battle. I thought that my marriage and family was ruined. I found his email online and his good reviews relieftemple@gmail.com and breathed a sigh of relief. Not only did he Stop my Divorce the love spell work super fast he was there to help me and counsel me through every step of the process.he helped me so much and I am happy to tell the world that Philip and I have reconciled and have since renewed our vows. We are stronger than ever. I am so happy that he was able to help me keep my family intact. Without him I am not sure what I would have done.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by MyrandaHammons: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has sucessfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compactable. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him through his website for help. http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by jonesbenady: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
My Name is Jones Benady from Australia..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster DR ODIMILI when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos h ave tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..DR ODIMILI The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out........ CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:hamonyspellcaster1957@gmail.com

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by ChristinaTerri1: 6:18am On May 07, 2015
My name is Christina Terri!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Osauyi. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win 1.900.000 million Dollar. Dr. Osauyi truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com OR Osauyilovespell@outlook.com or call him +2347064293495. Christina Terri from U.S.A web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by tuckerstacey: 2:42am On May 12, 2015
My Name is javic maryline, I am From Manchester in United Kingdom.i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr tatota for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after a week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr tatota casted on him that make him to come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr tatota for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by ChristinaTerri1: 5:19am On May 20, 2015
My name is Christina Terri!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Osauyi. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win 1.900.000 million Dollar. Dr. Osauyi truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers (Osauyilovespell@gmail.com) or call him +2347064293495. Christina Terri from U.S.A web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2015
jaybee3:
why not try citizens advice bureau
methinks you are better off settling the divorce here in the UK simply because;
the law protects the female
you are guaranteed a fair judgement
you reside here and most if not all assets r right here in the UK

U go girl we support you. Be strong, you don't need his a£$ as u have been a very strong woman all along.
Gudluck
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 20, 2015
jaybee3:
why not try citizens advice bureau
methinks you are better off settling the divorce here in the UK simply because;
the law protects the female
you are guaranteed a fair judgement
you reside here and most if not all assets r right here in the UK

U go girl we support you. Be strong, you don't need his a£$ as u have been a very strong woman all along.
Gudluck

the law here protects women more than it does men. It is almost impossible to take children away from the woman in case of a divorce.

Op, make sure you get all the help you can.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by jessica240: 2:16am On May 22, 2015
Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are (SCAMS) but my friend Alice made me to know that (GREAT SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com GREAT SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that GREAT SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. His legit website is:http://greatshakekespellcenter.webs.com Again his email address is greatshakekespelltemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by curtisruben: 3:33am On Jun 08, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by patriciafro: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Brittany Hanny from Washington USA, presently Living In Canada, I am here to testify the goodness of the great female spell caster called Dr Sandra, for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Sandra has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting her, She told me what to do, I send the money to her to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours she mailed me back and said she is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in her words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologise to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Sandra Via her email address SANDRASOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM and also visit her websites here with the Link below http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JosephSelena1: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2015
My name is Joseph Selena i am from Germany ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by LayneyHeffler: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2015
I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much priest Omar for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.