Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job (2083 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / Listening To The Debate I Off My Radio. I Commend Apc For Backout / I Commend Fed Govt Efforts At Fixing Bad Roads – Ifesinachi Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2014
I have be monitoring the politics section through out yesterday and I noticed that no tribal thread lasts upto 5min and the creators are given a lifetime ban.

I must say its a good development because the trolls will be tired of creating ids.

I just observed yesterday that mods like NGWAKWE OAM4J MYND44 IKENNA are always available to delete any gaddem tribal thread.

That's nice of you all.
I hate tribalism because it makes you HATE your friends and also it spreads hate more than ebola. My good loyal friend is an hausa man I also keep intertribal friendship because no body knows who will save his life tomorrow.
Though I will always REP GEJ TILL 2019 and will counter any person that says otherwise irrespective of Tribe.

----BRIG. GENERAL OPIAOKU

11 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by cirmuell(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Seun is working cool

GEJ till #2015 deal with it angry tongue

8 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by constance500: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2014
banning them here doesn't ban them from living grin

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2014
constance500: banning them here doesn't ban them from living grin

Yes but it will reduce trolling by 70%

6 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by constance500: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
opiaoku:

Yes but it will reduce trolling by 70%

u think so,

when they can re-register

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2014
constance500:

u think so,

Banning is easier than registering so at a time they will get tired also a good busy mind will ask himself a question if trolling worths his time.

4 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by cirmuell(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2014
constance500:

u think so,

that's because registration process is pretty easy... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by Ariyke: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Am also glad even though some of us doesn't make comment about tribalism bt it actually affects some of us me inclusive

I will be so glad if those people look beyond their hatred for each other and make this place a better place the so called leaders they are fighting because are having breakfast, lunch and dinner together and sharing our money while they are here fighting over nothing

God help us all

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Ariyke: Am also glad even though some of us doesn't make comment about tribalism bt it actually affects some of us me inclusive

I will be so glad if those people look beyond their hatred for each other and make this place a better place the so called leaders they are fighting because are having breakfast, lunch and dinner together and sharing our money while they are here fighting over nothing

God help us all

Well said. It affected me to the extent of nearly hating my yoruba friends for noting but thank God I came back to my senses that's why I said that hates spreads more than ebola

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by cirmuell(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
opiaoku:

Well said. It affected me to the extent of nearly hating my yoruba friends for noting but thank God I came back to my senses that's why I said that hates spreads more than ebola

maybe u probably never liked them in the first place, any ish here doesn't change my view!

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by argon500: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2014
I do not support life time banning. 2-3 weeks ban is not bad. At least they must have learnt their lesson by then..

Do not shift the attention on me or I may send ebola to come and pay you a visit.. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: maybe u probably never liked them in the first place, any ish here doesn't change my view!

That means you don't know what generalization can do to your life.

Example

Bokoharam are hausa people
Generalization: whenever you see an hausa man bokoharam comes to your mind. Am sorry its just natural.

4 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014
argon500: I do not support life time banning. 2-3 weeks ban is not bad. At least they must have learnt their lesson by then..

Do not shift the attention on me or I may send ebola to come and pay you a visit.. Gbam!

Lifetime ban is the best way because it will send a strong disapproval message to them

3 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by opiaoku: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Another kalvan fool thread deleted just 2 min after creation.

MODS well done

That's good

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by lordmerlin: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mods una well done o.. Na 2 elect una 4 2015 make una cm do more wrk 4 sambisa forest grin

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by donphilopus: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
argon500: I do not support life time banning. 2-3 weeks ban is not bad. At least they must have learnt their lesson by then..

I support the lifetime ban because most of them are using their alternate handles, so it wouldn't affect them much. Only a fool would use his main handle for that purpose!
Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by tomakint: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nairaland back to the basis.....good job mods for that lifetime ban and I will advise Seun to include 'forceful de-activation of erring members'.... democracy my foot!

1 Like

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by meforyou1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Exactly what great jobs are the Mods doing? I have opened this politics forum up to 10 times today without seeing any thread worthy to comment on.
The mods should leave the threads and hide only posts of offenders.
With this current "effort of mods", politics section is getting drier and drier.

2 Likes

Re: I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
meforyou1: Exactly what great jobs are the Mods doing? I have opened this politics forum up to 10 times today without seeing any thread worthy to comment on.
The mods should leave the threads and hide only posts of offenders.
With this current "effort of mods", politics section is getting drier and drier.
i tell you. So boring

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

KADUNA 2015: APC Chairman, Bala Bantex, emerges El-Rufai’s running mate / Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability / Apc Presidential Campaign In Jigawa State... #change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.