Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Was I Wrong??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong??? (834 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong??? by MarshRiley(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2014
I once had this very beautiful girl and I loved her much,I never really thought of sex with her and we were fine,until she got admission too and joined me in school,her friends started telling her about sex and she started asking me why we are not having sex,that probably am seeing another girl,well I decided"let's do it" until I found out she was a virgin and I decline,cos I promised myself never to divirgin anygirl
After much silly quarrels,we broke up,but I dnt regret nt introducing her to the"sex" world,she still holds me in high esteem but am sure she has lost it
My friends still make jest of me o and its actually annoying
Was I wrong not to have done it,going with the fact that I lost her and she lost it
Re: Was I Wrong??? by Melahou(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2014
is dat ur problem now..
why dwell in the past

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong??? by Ab025(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2014
#YES.....u were very wrong
Re: Was I Wrong??? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2014
technically yes
Re: Was I Wrong??? by DaySpringer: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2014
Yes don't regret it and don't do it again.

But if you have the chance, then you do it with her now since she has lost it. You never know
Re: Was I Wrong??? by Godmother(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
@OP

You weren't wrong. Trust me, that girl will forever hold you in high esteem, no matter how long. I have such a friend and I can cross seven mountains and seven seas for him if he should ask me to

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong??? by icebebe(f): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godmother: @OP

You weren't wrong. Trust me, that girl will forever hold you in high esteem, no matter how long. I have such a friend and I can cross seven mountains and seven seas for him if he should ask me to
bless u sis,u'r indeed a Godmoda

Op dnt mind does yeye guys o,u did d right fin,am sure her eyes might av bin cleared nw to knw dere's nofin in S*X! Ur respect still stands

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong??? by MarshRiley(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godmother: @OP

Tnks dear,I feel so encouraged
Re: Was I Wrong??? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
You did absolutely nothing wrong.

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Wasy To Know A Liar / Before You Marry A Lady / Love Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.