Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38165 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Godanya: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
I love the way Christians are responding to castigation from Atheists and non Christians. Please do same to our sister religion and see the result. Our Christians brothers and sisters should continue to be tolerant. The difference is clear.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
I jst love my life style #christainity#,christ's Name always frightens d ungodly,little wonder christains are bombed in d church while singing praises!y is it dt peopl dt dnt believe in him always panic whn dey hear the Name Jesus?ans(phil2:10-11)

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Abcruz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Only a fool would look up to the sky and down in the ocean and claim that there is a supernatural being there
“Coughlin [of the Los Angeles tabloid
Illustrated Daily News, in hot pursuit of
asking Einstein a provocative,
headline-inducing question] found the
right moment while tailing the car that
was speeding the couple [the Einstein] north on the coast road to Pasadena .
It had stopped to let Einstein stroll
over to a small headland known as
Sunset Cliffs, where he stood gazing at
the sea and sky.
Seizing the moment, Coughlin leaped from his car, the question on his lips,
followed by Spang, his camera at the
ready. “Doctor”, Coughlin said, “is
there a God?” Einstein stared at the
water’s edge some twenty feet below,
then turned to his questioner. Coughlin later wrote: “There were
tears in his eyes, and he was sniffing.
Spang shot the picture as Einstein was
hustled away before he could answer
me. “Well,” I said, “the way he reacted,
he believes in God. Did you ever see such an emotional face?” ~Einstein: A life, Denis Brain p.206

ARE U WISER THAN THE PIONEERS OF SCIENCE?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by zeongeon: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is
no God."

God healed that doctor..Many have even died regardless of d efforts of science and medicine, Isn't it same zmapp they gave others and they DIED..WHY many have been healed and even raised from d dead from just a word or 2 from d BIBLE.

Its okay for atheist and the likes not to believe in JESUS because he does the impossible, he exceeds the thoughts of humans, his doings can't be explained and as such overwhelms them..They forget that Jesus and Christians don't operate on d level of proves and facts BUT FAITH.

" Its better u believe there is a God now ur alive than to die and find out there is actually a God"
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
[/color] I think this will be enof for you atheist [color=#990000]A Liberian doctor has died despite taking an experimental anti-Ebola drug, Liberia's information minister says.

Abraham Borbor was one of three doctors in Liberia who had been given ZMapp and were showing signs of recovery.

ZMapp has been credited with helping several patients recover, including two US doctors.

More than 1,400 people have died from Ebola this year in four West African countries - Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.

Dr Borbor "was showing signs of improvement but yesterday (Sunday) he took a turn for the worse," Liberian Information Minister Lewis Brown told the BBC.
A health worker offers water to a woman with Ebola in Kenema, Sierra Leone, in July 2014.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by TheBigUrban2: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abcruz:
“Coughlin [of the Los Angeles tabloid
Illustrated Daily News, in hot pursuit of
asking Einstein a provocative,
headline-inducing question] found the
right moment while tailing the car that
was speeding the couple [the Einstein] north on the coast road to Pasadena .
It had stopped to let Einstein stroll
over to a small headland known as
Sunset Cliffs, where he stood gazing at
the sea and sky.
Seizing the moment, Coughlin leaped from his car, the question on his lips,
followed by Spang, his camera at the
ready. “Doctor”, Coughlin said, “is
there a God?” Einstein stared at the
water’s edge some twenty feet below,
then turned to his questioner. Coughlin later wrote: “There were
tears in his eyes, and he was sniffing.
Spang shot the picture as Einstein was
hustled away before he could answer
me. “Well,” I said, “the way he reacted,
he believes in God. Did you ever see such an emotional face?” ~Einstein: A life, Denis Brain p.206

ARE U WISER THAN THE PIONEERS OF SCIENCE?

Where is the proof of this God
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by fajani(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

look up you will see the proof. fool
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
fajani:

look up you will see the proof. fool

C how you waste neurons finish.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Joagbaje(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Romans 1:20
For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Joagbaje:

Romans 1:20
For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

I'm looking at his handiwork, like Boko Haram, ISIS, and Ebola. He put a lot of effort into designing that lot.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Infoay: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Are you high?
Even satan your master can't talk like this o....hmmm
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cold(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vikky014: I jst love my life style #christainity#,christ's Name always frightens d ungodly,little wonder christains are bombed in d church while singing praises!y is it dt peopl dt dnt believe in him always panic whn dey hear the Name Jesus?ans(phil2:10-11)
You just shot yourself in the foot. So christains are blown to bits in the church whilst praying and singing praises to god and this almighty,omnibla,bla,bla god couldn't protect his adherents? So what exactly is the point? What's the purpose of seeking protection from this god when you can get blown up right in his presence? Funny enough,you probably have AK47 weilding police men acting as sentries in your church,protecting you from attacks whilst you pray to your god for protection. The irony.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
@cold,get urslf a bible read John16:2!dt is d reason,so u see am nt bothered,so stick to ur belief
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Tallesty1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vikky014: @cold,get urslf a bible read John16:2!dt is d reason,so u see am nt bothered,so stick to ur belief
You quote bible alot.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cold(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vikky014: @cold,get urslf a bible read John16:2!dt is d reason,so u see am nt bothered,so stick to ur belief
Yeah what about Isaiah 54:17?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tallesty1: You quote bible alot.
yes,bc dts whr i get inspired daily
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
cold:
Yeah what about Isaiah 54:17?
dt is exactly wht is happening in israel,,d Chosen Nation,visit israeli times for update
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cold(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vikky014: dt is exactly wht is happening in israel,,d Chosen Nation,visit israeli times for update
Your so called 'chosen ones' are making use of science and technology to hold on to stolen lands. Not praying to some sky daddy as you would have us believe. Ironic isn't it?Besides,if you subscribe to the idea of Isreal as the chosen nation,where does that leave you? You're only too willing to be subservient to a god who reduces to a sub par level. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vikky014: yes,bc dts whr i get inspired daily
keep it up
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tallesty1: keep it up
tnxx
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
@cold U mean d Arab colonizers stoled their Land?meanwhile is God dt taught them science & technology Nt you@cold,,y nt produce ur own weapon as a scientist??
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Simonet: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2014

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

How come your science did not save the others who received zmap?

It is confirmed even by Doctors that prayer and a strong belief system help recovery from illness!

And it is ppl like you that will be crying to God when u are in real trouble angry sad
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cold(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vikky014: @cold U mean d Arab colonizers stoled their Land?meanwhile is God dt taught them science & technology Nt you@cold,,y nt produce ur own weapon as a scientist??
Yours is a hopeless case. I give up!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Briareos:

Religion is mental slavery. How else will you explain this madness? She got infected with Ebola in Liberia. Along with many other people. She was flown by America back home where she was given the appropriate treatment. She got healed and yet she is thanking prayers for her health.

The Liberians are dying, by the way... Are they not praying enough or your prayers get to heaven faster in an American hospital with zmapp in your mouth?
www.nairaland.com/1872953/liberian-doctor-received-rare-ebola
still feeling smart?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Liekiller(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abcruz: The science that u atheist brag about tell us what u have contributed..? Absolutey nothing... But As a matter of fact ALBERT EINSTEIN the great physicist having contributed tremendously to the growth of science made an aphorism: "SCIENCE WITHOUT GOD IS LAME"..

for example the computer you are typing on, and the internet you are using to spread your ignorance are results of science grin. Maybe you should also try reading a few other and more significant quotes by Albert Einstein if that is one scientist you happen to respect (albeit probably only because of that statement and not because of his scientific achievements)

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Paulokoene: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who made d particles dat grew n exploded 2 give birth 2 earth as u claim? Believe God now n save ur science striken life.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
godjohnson: www.nairaland.com/1872953/liberian-doctor-received-rare-ebola
still feeling smart?
Three Liberian Doctors were administered the drug. The information of the other two is still not released. Also the way the Americans are fighting to keep the drug secret, I can not count on them to release the exact one. Note, the Americans had this drug for a while and watched thousands of Africans die without doing anything to save them.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Joagbaje(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Weah96:

I'm looking at his handiwork, like Boko Haram, ISIS, and Ebola. He put a lot of effort into designing that lot.

Those are not his handi work dear. That's mans handiwork .
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Joagbaje:

Those are not his handi work dear. That's mans handiwork .

In the book of genesis, he created man. Did he not see this coming?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Weah96: 5:07am On Aug 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Three Liberian Doctors were administered the drug. The information of the other two is still not released. Also the way the Americans are fighting to keep the drug secret, I can not count on them to release the exact one. Note, the Americans had this drug for a while and watched thousands of Africans die without doing anything to save them.

Who's to say that they haven't bioengineered the virus to respond to a particular drug? You can get away with that sort of thing on Africans. Most of them are on their knees talking to themselves, or shouting in large buildings. The rest can be bribed.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Vikky014(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
cold:
Yours is a hopeless case. I give up!
is dt all?BTW,,,Gud morning,hw ws ur 9it?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by winiwini: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Father forgive him because he knows not what he is saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.