Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up (3159 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
The singer also stated that she is a disciplined mother, who is committed to seeing her daughter get the best of care.

Before now, most people never knew she had a grown up daughter until she disclosed the young lady’s identity.

Speaking on a radio programme monitored by Nigeriafilms, Waje said the reason she posted the girl’s photograph online was “she is getting older.”

“She wants to be part of social media, and wanted to open a Twitter account and an Instagram account. So I felt like, if I didn’t introduce her myself, somebody else will take her picture (and post online) and by the time they find out who she is, and put on a blog or something, I rather do it myself and feel comfortable with it,” she explained.

She also said being a mother is not a job to her but a responsibility. “it’s a lot of work but fundamentally, I tell myself that I am a mom, so it’s not a job, I am an artiste, but that’s my job, but being a mom is who I am, so naturally I just do the things am supposed to do as her mom,” she said.
http://naijavibz..com/2014/08/why-i-revealed-my-daughters-identity-to.html

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Mtcheew!

Loose girls think they have an opinion.

Who doesn't know that Waje is a 'loose' girl? undecided
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz1: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2014
FrancisTony: Mtcheew!

On What Basis are your conclusions drawn?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Airforce1(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2014
See dis local champion

Who wan see your daughter sef

1 Like

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Naijavibz1:

She gave birth outside wedlock and that makes her a loose girl.
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Airforce1: See dis local champion

Who wan see your daughter sef

See this Aba made.

Who doesn't know that Airforce1 is gay?

*Spits on him and walk way*

6 Likes

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Airforce1(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

See this Aba made.

Who doesn't know that Airforce1 is gay?

*Spits on him and walk way*

I'm not gay

1 Like

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm not gay

Lol. Joking

but, people like to call you gay on this section.

Why

1 Like

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Airforce1(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. Joking

but, people like to call you gay on this section.

Why

Maybe cuz I don't do women hunting like they do

But I'm not gay
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by hatux: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2014
How old is her daughter please?
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Airforce1:

Maybe cuz I don't do women hunting like they do

But I'm not gay

Okay Sire.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz1: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2014
hatux: How old is her daughter please?
15 years oooo!
But seriously it could happen to anyone oo!
Konji na spirit ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by hatux: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Naijavibz1:
15 years oooo!
But seriously it could happen to anyone oo!
Konji na spirit ooo grin grin grin
Meaning?
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz1: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
hatux: Meaning?
Seriously it could be that the contraceptive pills taken did not work or somthing...
Have you asked yourself how many VIRGINS!!! this generation has produced?
Shes not an exception it could happen to anybody bro.. cool cool cool
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by hatux: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2014
Naijavibz1:
Seriously it could be that the contraceptive pills taken did not work or somthing...
Have you asked yourself how many VIRGINS!!! this generation has produced?
Shes not an exception it could happen to anybody bro.. cool cool cool
You high.. Mtchew
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by rattlesnake(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Fukcing bullshit
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2014

abi oo just like genevieve
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz1: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
hatux: You high.. Mtchew
wow wow wow! lets not make this look ugly
just tyrying to make this topic controversial...
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by JEITO: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Show my daughter's identity to the world

Shey na under house arrest she don dey since her birth undecided
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz1: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
JEITO: Show my daughter's identity to the world

Shey na under house arrest she don dey since her birth undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
hensben: abi oo just like genevieve

Abi now. Damilola Adegbite and Ibinabo Fiberesima inclusive. grin
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz1: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Abi now. Damilola Adegbite and Ibinabo Fiberesima inclusive. grin
Is it safe to say that this is a publicity stunt?
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by echobee(f): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm not gay
u re a gay, AIRFORCE 1 angry angry angry
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Airforce1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
echobee:
u re a gay, AIRFORCE 1 angry angry angry

See your mouth like the shape of your pu$$$y

Yeye
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Dreyl(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
It's none of my business
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
y una dey beef airforce one naa..
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by soulglo: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Naijavibz1:

The voices in his head
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by axortedbabe(f): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2014

pls i dont knw..tel me abt it..
Re: Why I Revealed My Daughter’s Identity To The World – Waje Opens Up by Naijavibz: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2014
illuminati02: Are you interested to know more about illuminati and become a member then contact me now +2348132176549. and become one of the richest person in the world any individual can be a member call now +2348132176549 NOW.
Is this real?

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Patoranking, Runtown, Phyno; Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In An Amazin / Ladies Dance Nak-ed In The Presence Of Young Children And Teenagers All In The N / Africa is Full of These Butty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.