Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

(PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK (7515 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Mayadiva(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by CORDROSS: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Where is their father smiley

7 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by alabiyemmy(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2014
ok. We have heard.
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Airforce1(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2014
who is mercy aigbe and what does she do for a living?

I wanna know cuz we don't know her here in united states

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
Airforce1: who is mercy aigbe and what does she do for a living?

I wanna know cuz we don't know her here in united states

this cliche is so stale

6 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Rikidony(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
PLS WHO IS MERCY AIGBE......

WE HERE IN THE STATES DONT KNOW HER undecided
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Mayadiva(f): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Rikidony: PLS WHO IS MERCY AIGBE......

WE HERE IN THE STATES DONT KNOW HER undecided

she's a Nollywood actress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by sexymoma(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2014
This woman is too flamboyant... angry
It obvious she want to be noticed... And i can bet my life that she got married to that man cos of money.

Odikwa designer this designer that... If you really want to be noticed
DO SOMETHING FOR THE MOTHERLESS HOME OR BETTER STILL OPEN A REHABILITATION CENTER...
We are really gonna Notice that.. Next angry
Nor dey claim 9ja Kim K... Awa o ko yen je grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2014
U go fear naa undecided. So, Paparazzi's hounding her for photographs undecided. She sends her pictures to 'em grin. She's beautiful oh yeah. But, her publicity stunts' quite laughable sad

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by nikkyshyne(f): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
sexymoma: This woman is too flamboyant... angry
It obvious she want to be noticed... And i can bet my life that she got married to that man cos of money.

DO SOMETHING FOR THE MOTHERLESS HOME OR BETTER STILL OPEN A REHABILITATION CENTER...
Chai.... *pours cold water to douse the anger*

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Enahi(f): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
I doubt if She gave birth to the girl,the girl's head is too big.
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by aolatunde00: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
nikkyshyne: Chai.... *pours cold water to douse the anger*

As in ehn!whats the negativity about?
I think shes a pretty lady who dresses very well.Very few Yoruba actresses accomplish this(and yes I know shes from Edo/Delta)

She always looks good and I like that about her.

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Dreyl(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enahi: I doubt if She gave birth to the girl,the girl's head is too big.
why queen Enahi,her head is not that big now cry
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by rattlesnake(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Teaching kids to spoil their mouth for pictures is bullsh1t

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by icebebe(f): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
yea,its beta dan nt having at all

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by hensben(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
this lady is set and beautiful after many kids unlike most ladies from .................(fill in blank)
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Enahi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin
Dreyl: why queen Enahi,her head is not that big now cry
angry Her head is the biggest in the picture,in fact its begging for space grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by echobee(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fine mother,cute don,black daugther lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by ChubbyT(f): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
ah luh u mami.
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2014

shocked tot i was d only one who noticed....d showing began after d marriage...dat man must be a nice man

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
yeah shr did,bt long time ago,a diff man
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Dreyl(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enahi: grin grin angry Her head is the biggest in the picture,in fact its begging for space grin grin grin
hahahahahaha you won't kill me with laugh,but na still her mama head she carry sha cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Enahi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yeah shr did,bt long time ago,a diff man
Oh really,Mercy tried o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bootybuttchic: shocked tot i was d only one who noticed....d showing began after d marriage...dat man must be a nice man

That is how it is supposed to be

@OP: Beautiful woman and kids clearly living the life

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
She has strong genes, that son of hers is going to break hearts sha,#TooCute.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
They all look good. #teamtoocute

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by lertee(f): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2014

Wicked cheesy

Mercy Aigbe is stylish and beautiful no doubt

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
CORDROSS: Where is their father smiley

Here I am, any problem??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Janeify(f): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cool
Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Dreyl(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
lertee:
Wicked cheesy

Mercy Aigbe is stylish and beautiful no doubt
yeah! I agree with you winkgrin

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids On Vacation In The UK by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nice
See mouth, the Girl wan kiss ni?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Lovely New Photos / What Is Cynthia Morgan Wearing In This Picture? / Popular Nollywood Actress Nude Leaked Online (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.