Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. (969 Views)

Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Dearly beloved friends, I do not know you in person, neither have we ever met anywhere before. I am doing this as I am being led by God and in truth.
I dont know what your situation is right now and what you have been seeking for some time now that you havent yet received, I can see that God wants to open so many doors of blessing before this same hour at the end of this august 2014.
I keep hearing his voice say "just sow a seed with love and ask of me whatsoever you desire". Dont take this as a joke, I speak in spirit and in truth just the way the message has come to me.
If you have been searching for something, either a job, admission, children, financial breakthrough, divine healing or whatever your heart so desires, I want to tell you today that your testimony awaits you if only you can accept these words of His voice "just sow a seed with love and ask of me whatsoever you desire".
1John 3vs.18 say "Dear children lets not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
James
1vs.7 says "Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God means caring
for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world
corrupt you".
If you take this seriously and do as instructed below, I promise you
will have a testimony before this very hour by month end.
Just bring out N1,000 note, pray on it with psalms 91 and ask whatsoever
you having been seeking. Sacrifies your time by going into any Zenith
Bank and sow this N1,000 to:
True Love Foundation, Acc No: 2006684741.
Immediately to leave the bank, bless God in your heart and ask that the
seed you have sown in the life of an orphan today shall bring forth you
testimony.
Take this very seriously and you will testify for yourself that which
the Lord has done for you before this very hour by month end.
Please also share this message with others around you, and you will see
the manifestation of the Almighty God in your life.

God bless and protect you; Amen.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by bustageek: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014
classifieds scam.

2 Likes

Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by nora544: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerian Pastor who needs money big scam!

2 Likes

Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by lomprico(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2014
grin Funnies joke I've read this year!
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2014
My instinct told me some people will react to this message in the manner which you have done above.
Let God judge for Himself if I have given this message just to scam people.
Anyone who feels this is scam like the person who posted above can ignore this message.
I work for a genuine purpose and that is to keep on with that which my Father in heaven has directed.
Every single penny collected by True Love Foundation has been used solely for the purposes of catering for orphans since 2013.
I am a lover and orphans and a caretaker to widows.
God is my strength and only by His words to I live.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by nora544: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Truelove4orphan: My instinct told me some people will react to this message in the manner which you have done above.
Let God judge for Himself if I have given this message just to scam people.
Anyone who feels this is scam like the person who posted above can ignore this message.
I work for a genuine purpose and that is to keep on with that which my Father in heaven has directed.
Every single penny collected by True Love Foundation has been used solely for the purposes of catering for orphans since 2013.
I am a lover and orphans and a caretaker to widows.
God is my strength and only by His words to I live.

I saw that you just registered today that you can write this.

That shows me all

3 Likes

Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Truelove4orphan: James
corrupt you".
testimony.

lol if truly it is done with faith then it is genuine.. But no let these nairalanders catch u o namely rich4god, pastorkun, dorox adaodogwu frosbel.. Lol if they see this they will expose u to ur face
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
corrupt you"

james 1 vs 7 - for let not that man think that he shall recieve anything of the Lord
james 1 vs 27 - pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

And again 1 timothy 2 vs 15 - nothwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith and CHARITY and holiness with sobriety.....

Op these nairalanders are hard dearted and make their hearts as adamant stone in that when we cry they wont hear but when they shall cry the Lord wont hear (zechariah 7 vs 11-13).. And again whoso stoppeth his ears at the cries of the poor shall himself cry and not be heard (proverbs 21 vs 13)
he that hath an ear let him hear
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote
author=ProphetUdeme]
james 1 vs 7 - for let not that man think that he shall recieve
anything of the Lord

james 1 vs 27 - pure religion and undefiled before God and the
Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions
and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

And again 1 timothy 2 vs 15 - nothwithstanding she shall be saved in
childbearing if they continue in faith and CHARITY and holiness with
sobriety.....

Op these nairalanders are hard dearted and make their hearts as adamant
stone in that when we cry they wont hear but when they shall cry the
Lord wont hear (zechariah 7 vs 11-13).. And again whoso stoppeth his
ears at the cries of the poor shall himself cry and not be heard
(proverbs 21 vs 13)
he that hath an ear let him hear[/quote]

Thank you my brother in Christ, I was actually quoting James 1 vs. 27 but didnt observe the (2) wasnt typed.
I pray the Almighty God will see me through these critics and defirmatory statements by people out here. If anyone of you see this as a scam, please you can ignore it, or better still what would it take from you to just close your eyes and believe you are doing it to help and orphan? Dont you know that the Almighty God sees everything and if the money you offer to an orphan is used for another purpose, is God not able to see as well?
My beloved brothers and sisters, its time we stop taking some things for granted and look more at the positives and not negatives.
If i scam your money, you have offered it to the orphans and God has seen your gift to them and will bless you as promised. Dont think of me giving you this message, rather focus on the true purpose which you are giving and present it before God and He will surely fullfil His promise to you according to his words.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Rich4god(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
james 1 vs 7 - for let not that man think that he shall recieve anything of the Lord
james 1 vs 27 - pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

And again 1 timothy 2 vs 15 - nothwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith and CHARITY and holiness with sobriety.....

Op these nairalanders are hard dearted and make their hearts as adamant stone in that when we cry they wont hear but when they shall cry the Lord wont hear (zechariah 7 vs 11-13).. And again whoso stoppeth his ears at the cries of the poor shall himself cry and not be heard (proverbs 21 vs 13)
he that hath an ear let him hear
Have you paid in your own 1000
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Rich4god(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProphetUdeme: lol if truly it is done with faith then it is genuine.. But no let these nairalanders catch u o namely rich4god, pastorkun, dorox adaodogwu frosbel.. Lol if they see this they will expose u to ur face
Why you like to dey call my name.... I thought you are a prophet, how could you be supporting such a scam in the name of christianity...
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by gebest: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
U may be genuine, but base on what is happening in d country today make us nt to kn which one is genuine, pls is 500 naira acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by dorox(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Truelove4orphan, I would advise you to get a job or find something productive to do with your hands (I hear poultry farm is a good business) if you have the head for it instead of looking for ways to exploit desperate Nigerians in search of a way out of their deplorable condition.
If you a not a con man, can you tell me what assurances you have for anybody that gives you money in good faith who doesn't get his expected miracle? Would you refund the money that was given to you by that individual if the person tells you that nothing good happened to him at the end of the month after faithfully 'sowing a seed'?
The truth is that you wouldn't, and that is exactly what I would expect any normal conman to do.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Have you paid in your own 1000
i'm making plans.. U too should also do the same and God will bless u. Dont even care if its a scam or not but do it with a faithful heart as ure giving to the Lord and not to men
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
To the person who said I should get a job...
I have a job and I am very content with were God has placed me. Since 2010 I have been doing showing the act of love to orphans. From every money I make every month, I pay my tithes as normal and the remaining I split into two equal parts. I keep one half for myself and I give the other half to orphans. I am not trying to boast about it as it is unacceptable by God and He made us understand that we need not be boastful about doing such cus He sees us, I just want you to know that since I made up my heart to do this, God has been very faithful to me.
I was doing this on my own before I decided in 2013 to create the True Love Foundation which I believe was Gods own idea.
I am not a begger or a poor person because the God I serve has uplifted me beyond all measures and has defined my purpose.
Yes you think am a scam, but let the Lord God Himself judge me for that.
What would it profit me to collect your money and loose my soul; Nothing.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote
author=gebest]U may be genuine, but base on what is happening in d
country today make us nt to kn which one is genuine, pls is 500 naira
acceptable.[/quote]

Dearly beloved in Christ,
God in heaven sees your heart when ever you give a gift to the orphans in good faith.
I stated N1,000 note because that was exartly what I saw in the message and I gave the message the way I saw it.
Nevertheless, a gift to an orphan can never be too small and when you are doing this, remember that God sees deep down into your heart and knows your situations and even the sacrifies you are making to give that gift.
Whats really very important is that you ensure to pray on the gift before you give it out and ensure you are doing it with a free and honest heart.
The Almighty God will sure ensure His promise to you will come to pass because He is not a lair and He has always been true with His words.
God bless you and your entire family.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by dorox(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
What guarantee do you have for anybody that failed to receive a miracle after sowing seeds to god/you? That was my question that I would like you to answer.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote
author=dorox]What guarantee do you have for anybody that failed to
receive a miracle after sowing seeds to god/you? That was my question
that I would like you to answer.[/quote]

I do not have control over how God works. One thing I know for sure is that God is faithful and true in everything He says.
This is not a business venture where I would be saying the gift you gave to an orphan will be refunded because you didnt get your expectations.
Would it be fair to give out a gift with good faith and then turn back to collect it because your expectations didnt come to pass immediately? Then it means you never gave it with love in the first place and why then do you even expect to receive from the father who already knows what you have in mind. Do not ever put the Lord God to test, always remember that.
If you expectations are not immediately met doesnt mean it will never be met, keep the faith burning and always remember you are not mere doing it just because I have given you this message and you just want a miracle. The basis for doing this is for LOVE from your heart.
Do it for the love for orphans and not miracles. God sees everything and has His own reward.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by dorox(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
In your original post you gave only one condition for someone to have whatever it is they desire, and that is for the person to pay money to you in the name of seed sowing.
Now, I hope you can understand my concern with your claim and other similar claims from fellow crooks like yourself. If I pay the money and nothing good happens to me, who do I hold responsible? How do I get my money back if the promises you made all prove to be a lie?
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Elijah78: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
corrupt you".

testimony.

Since you call it religion good! that is what religion does, scam people of their hard earned money.

The Thief (Religion"wink cometh not but to steal, kill and destroy. I have come that you may have life and have it to the fullest.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Elijah78: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Truelove4orphan:

I do not have control over how God works. One thing I know for sure is that God is faithful and true in everything He says.
This is not a business venture where I would be saying the gift you gave to an orphan will be refunded because you didnt get your expectations.
Would it be fair to give out a gift with good faith and then turn back to collect it because your expectations didnt come to pass immediately? Then it means you never gave it with love in the first place and why then do you even expect to receive from the father who already knows what you have in mind. Do not ever put the Lord God to test, always remember that.
If you expectations are not immediately met doesnt mean it will never be met, keep the faith burning and always remember you are not mere doing it just because I have given you this message and you just want a miracle. The basis for doing this is for LOVE from your heart.
Do it for the love for orphans and not miracles. God sees everything and has His own reward.

You said here
I keep hearing his voice say "just sow a seed with love and ask of me whatsoever you desire". Dont take this as a joke, I speak in spirit and in truth just the way the message has come to me

This is a covenant, meaning i should do my part and God will do His part abi? So if i do my part and God doesn't do His part why will i not come back for my money?

1 Like

Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
This is what the Holy Bible says in James 2vs.14-18:
What good is it if you say you have faith but do not show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothings, and you say "goodbye and have a good day, stay warm and eat well" but then you dont give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do? So you see, faith by itself isnt enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.
Now some may argue, "some people have faith and others have good deeds." But I say, "How can you show me your faith if you dont have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds."

My beloved brothers and sisters, whatever you do, God knows your good deeds and knows how to reward you for it.
Like I said earlier, dont think you are giving me gifts, put the orphans in your heart which is where God Almighty sees through.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Kei144(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Can I pay N20,000, instead if N1,000?

1 Like

Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Elijah78: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Truelove4orphan: This is what the Holy Bible says in James 2vs.14-18:
What good is it if you say you have faith but do not show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothings, and you say "goodbye and have a good day, stay warm and eat well" but then you dont give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do? So you see, faith by itself isnt enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.
Now some may argue, "some people have faith and others have good deeds." But I say, "How can you show me your faith if you dont have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds."

My beloved brothers and sisters, whatever you do, God knows your good deeds and knows how to reward you for it.
Like I said earlier, dont think you are giving me gifts, put the orphans in your heart which is where God Almighty sees through.

Even Apostle Paul never burden the churches with asking for money! Please i advice you, don't become a career pastor or prophet or whatsoever. Kindly look for a job for your self, sow a seed to any other ministry and God will give you your desired job.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote
author=Elijah78]

You said here

This is a covenant, meaning i should do my part and God will do His part
abi? So if i do my part and God doesn't do His part why will i not come
back for my money?[/quote]

Some of the post I can see here show more of how little your faith are.
If you sow a seed, and you request that which you desire from God, why would you imagine you request wont be met? This simply means there isnt any faith in you.
When God told Abraham to sacrifies his only son which took him so many years to have, Abraham never questioned God and did as he was asked. What does this tell? Abraham had absolute faith in God. He knew that the God who gave him and his wife a child at that age when they naturally thought they couldnt have a child, had a reason for asking him to sacrifies his son. He believed in his heart that God who called him the father of nations and wanted to take his only son had a greater plan for him, and that was why he never challenged Gods instructions.
Faith is a key to so many doors in our lives. With faith we can receive the unexpected of all desires.
I am not moved by all who has been attacking me here because God already knows the outcome of the message I gave.
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Elijah78: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Truelove4orphan:

Some of the post I can see here show more of how little your faith are.
If you sow a seed, and you request that which you desire from God, why would you imagine you request wont be met? This simply means there isnt any faith in you.
When God told Abraham to sacrifies his only son which took him so many years to have, Abraham never questioned God and did as he was asked. What does this tell? Abraham had absolute faith in God. He knew that the God who gave him and his wife a child at that age when they naturally thought they couldnt have a child, had a reason for asking him to sacrifies his son. He believed in his heart that God who called him the father of nations and wanted to take his only son had a greater plan for him, and that was why he never challenged Gods instructions.
Faith is a key to so many doors in our lives. With faith we can receive the unexpected of all desires.
I am not moved by all who has been attacking me here because God already knows the outcome of the message I gave.

Please do not misinterpret what faith is; don't you know that God took Abraham and asked him to count the stars? You think Abraham believed/had faith in God from no where? Why don't you have faith for a better job OP than to go around begging. Did apostle paul burdened people the way you guys do nowadays?
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote
author=Elijah78]

Please do not misinterpret what faith is; don't you know that God took
Abraham and asked him to count the stars? You think Abraham believed/had
faith in God from no where? Why don't you have faith for a better job
OP than to go around begging. Did apostle paul burdened people the way
you guys do nowadays?[/quote]

If you check through my earlier replies, you will find out I stated I have a good job and I am very content with were the Lord has placed me.
The truth is I use to be worse than most of you attacking me now. I never wanted to here any preaching or even think of talking about God. The me of then actually would have even condemned this kind of topic so much. But since I encountered Christ Jesus back in 2010, my life never remained thesame. Now look at me doing this and I am not even worried of being condemned.
I will not say am a pastor or prophet, I am just an instrument of Gods light and glory. My passion is caring for the orphans and I will never deviate from that calling.
The one thing I am confident about is that God is with me and through me, so many lives will be touched.

I and they that the Lord has given me are made for signs an wonders
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by shoein(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'm a great testimony to what selfless giving can accomplish..especially to the 'least of these'...God promised to never owe anyone..

so if you can, give..if i reside in Nigeria..i will not hesitate to give to the orphanage!!..i support such foundation here as well..
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Elijah78: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Truelove4orphan:

If you check through my earlier replies, you will find out I stated I have a good job and I am very content with were the Lord has placed me.
The truth is I use to be worse than most of you attacking me now. I never wanted to here any preaching or even think of talking about God. The me of then actually would have even condemned this kind of topic so much. But since I encountered Christ Jesus back in 2010, my life never remained thesame. Now look at me doing this and I am not even worried of being condemned.
I will not say am a pastor or prophet, I am just an instrument of Gods light and glory. My passion is caring for the orphans and I will never deviate from that calling.
The one thing I am confident about is that God is with me and through me, so many lives will be touched.

I and they that the Lord has given me are made for signs an wonders
Okay
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Kei144(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2014
I have a problem here. I wanted to sow a seed through online banking, as par this thread. Then I saw that the account name is NIXON AKHIROME and not TRUE LOVE FOUNDATION. Why?
Re: Read This And You Will Have A Testimony Before Month End. by Truelove4orphan: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote
author=Kei144]I have a problem here. I wanted to sow a seed through
online banking, as par this thread. Then I saw that the account name is
NIXON AKHIROME and not TRUE LOVE FOUNDATION. Why?[/quote]

Hello,
I am not familiar with the mentioned name above, the account name is True Love Foundation.
I will clarify that immediately I return back from church.
Stay blessed and have a beautiful sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Should Worship Sessions Be Rehearsed? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship / Muslims Bad Behavior Toward Others Causing Us Our Woes — Sheikh Khalid Yasin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.