Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? (1917 Views)

This President's Wife Have Started Her Own Drama Series / Caption This President Jonathan's Posture In Baga / Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by GoodieGreat: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2014
What do you think is wrong with this president Goodluck Jonathan And Actress Omoni Oboli's Photo?
http://goodygreat..com/

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by Pangea: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2014
See her face sef lipsrsealed
Na wa o!
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by kokoA(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jona dey elongate him life small jare.. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by stationed: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Very useless woman,how would you leave your house dressed this way to meet the president? She has no respect fro herself not even a single respect for the president too. Anyways I don't blame her,a certain part of Nigeria encourage nudity,mtchew

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by ukeleh: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why should somebody dressed like that be allow to see the president?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by MARKone(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
If I were the president I would have sent that woman back or tell her to go and cover up. That is way too much exposure, and no be correct brezz sef angry

PEJ for don advice the woman tire grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
That's trashy! When you want to club, wear your trash, when you want to meet the president, then appear presidential! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
All I see is a lady on a mission, knowing fully well the high and mighty of nigeria's politics will be there. Look at the man behind JONA; laughing cos he knows his boss has seen what he likes.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by redsun(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
It shows that some Nigerian women are becoming very daring in their dressing,I don't know she is though. It also shows that gej doesn't mind the change just mind loud mouths like elrufai talking too much.

But in all sincerity, what is actual wrong with gej administration? I understand about the militancy being the hand work of born to rule (destroy) distractors. But I don't understand why the army is not adequately equipped to defend the country,why the doctors are in agony at a time when the country need them most? And why the so-called lawmakers rob the country that much in the name of salaries and allowances?

If he had gone to Germany for medical treatment in a time like this,it will be truly repulsive and rebellious of him.
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by aresa: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Terrorists are claiming portions of Nigeria and her sovereignty everyday, but these worthless, incompetent and out of touch characters are watching movies.
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by A7(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
With all the ebola scare he still have the guts to rigid-shake her. Konji na bastard
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by Orunto: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
NOTHING IS WRONG, BUT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. OMONI HAS SUPERBLY GIVEN GEJ ADDITIONAL PROFESSION. SHE HAS MADE GEJ AN ACTOR.
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by nickxtra(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Madam Patience Jonathan has to warn and starve off these ladies before they will seduce her husband o.
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by iheanyi40(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by M0GIDI: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
stationed: Very [size=13pt]useless woman,how would you leave your house dressed this way[/size] to meet the president? She has no respect fro herself not even a single respect for the president too. Anyways I don't blame her,a certain part of Nigeria encourage nudity,mtchew

Is this how your wife dresses when she goes out?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
see as broda Jona dey look... the guy woun phuck bad bad, no b small. "seduction induced agro". Most females are w.h.o.r.e.s!
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abeg make una look Namadi Sambo face joor! He looks Sooooooo excited grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? by stationed: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Isn't it more honorable to dress this way while going out than being half naked?

That woman up there doesn't need to dress like the picture you posted,but everyone with a common sense knows a decent dressing when he sees one. How many times has Ngozi okonjo iweala,obiageli ezekwesili or dieziani maduekwe dressed in that manner while going out especially on an official one like this?

Use your brain when trying to criticize.

(1) (Reply)

! / I’ve Fulfilled My Promises To Nigerians – Jonathan / Hon Tarhemen Tarzoor Wins PDP Gubernatorial Primaries In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.