Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi (1002 Views)

APC Should Fix The Economy And Stop Complaining – Kutigi / As Confab Ends: How Kutigi, Akinyemi Handled The North/south Divide / 18 New States: 50 Osun Monarchs Write Kutigi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by idumuose(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fri, 22 Aug 2014
CHAIRMAN of the just concluded national conference, Justice Idris Kutigi (retd), has said the final submission of the conference report to President Goodluck Jonathan has laid to rest, the apprehension that the conference will lead to disintegration of Nigeria.He said those who thought that Nigeria would break up would be disappointed that the national conference had united Nigerians more than ever before.

Read more here....

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/14027-we-ve-disappointed-those-who-want-nigeria-to-break-kutigi

1 Like

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
U. S. A, ur predictions won't come to past

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by idumuose(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
I laugh at some ignorant people who are waiting to claim the companies of Atiku and Dangote and the houses of ndigbo in the south west and north should Nigeria breakup.

I have bad news for you - quit waiting and go and get something doing.‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

3 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Nctrice(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
I hope he would be able to say this come 31st December 2015

1 Like

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
idumuose: I laugh at some ignorant people who are waiting to claim the companies of Atiku and Dangote and the houses of ndigbo in the south west and north should Nigeria breakup.

I have bad news for you - quit waiting and go and get something doing.‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
abi o, snake man grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by egift(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Up One United Nigeria. If you don't like us, jump in to the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming grin
Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by idumuose(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
TribalEAST: abi o, snake man grin grin grin grin grin
How are you Jelilee "TribalEast" Ogunole the hen molester?cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

1 Like

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by hakanai(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Who is Kutigi talking to? Is it the Biafrans abi he is refering to the US report ? Okay o!!!!
I think Biafrans seem like it....!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy MASSOB may wait a little longer cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Arch1: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
idumuose: ...
Snake man, how far na?

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by idumuose(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
TribalEAST: abi o, snake man grin grin grin grin grin
Abi o Jelilee "TribalEast" Ogunole the nursing goat and hen molester.Which specie of bird is your next victim? Tolotolo(turkey)?.i don laugh here tire.

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
idumuose:
Abi o Jelilee "TribalEast" Ogunole the nursing goat and hen molester.Which specie of bird is your next victim? Tolotolo(turkey)?.i don laugh here tire.
well it's your pics we saw dancing with a snake. Move your body like a snake man. I never knew you were so ugly.

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
egift: Up One United Nigeria. If you don't like us, jump in to the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming grin
Nothing has come out of the Confab, it was a complete waste of TIME, Resources and Space. There are fundamental issues that needs to be discussed eg We need True Federalism. I am not pro-secession(neither are my people) but truth me told, so many things are fundamentally wrong that need sincere young people to get on the round table and discuss for the growth of our country

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by djfaithy: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
TribalEAST: well it's your pics we saw dancing with a snake. Move your body like a snake man. I never knew you were so ugly.
una don start?
Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by EasternLeopard: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: Nothing has come out of the Confab, it was a complete waste of TIME, Resources and Space. There are fundamental issues that needs to be discussed eg We need True Federalism. I am not pro-secession(neither are my people) but truth me told, so many things are fundamentally wrong that need sincere young people to get on the round table and discuss for the growth of our country

I beg to disagree with you that the confab was a waste of time

I know we all want a certain control over our resources and government but you must know that life is in steps

To me

The confab has taken us one step closer to our dream if we want to say we are not fully satisfied

For example

Derivation will be pegged at 18% which is 7% closer to 25% as agitated by SE/SS

Also

New states will be created in the North freeing the minorities from the grip of hausa fulani kanuri elites. This will really change Nigeria politics, creating a cloud of progressive politics.

May I ask you

Please

What are the characteristics of true federalism

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
"When the Chips are down finally, when the silver linning on our clouds get cleared, when the true sons of the soil wake up and ready to get what is naturally theirs then the SONGS of secession would be heard loud and clear across Naija--" zkososo 1998.

Wewaiting!!!
Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by abu12: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
And what have they achieve with the conference than to send their resolution to national assembly as usual or is their resolution better than previous conferences outcome.
Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by idumuose(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
TribalEAST: well it's your pics we saw dancing with a snake. Move your body like a snake man. I never knew you were so ugly.
Hahahahahahaha.But i am married to your younger sister Kafaya.Tell your sister that cleanliness is next to Godliness.

TribalEast,your younger sister is very dirty Tufiakwa.She is a pig.She said you are also very dirty.She said you wear pant for 7days without washing it.No wonder all your pants have slacked.‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

3 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by redsun(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wonder how much he must have robbed the
ailing nation for chairing that planet of the apes gathering?

Nigerian elders are clueless,they don't have any constructive agendas on how to move the country forward. They are all there for their selfish and tribal interests. For how much they are going to get,the luxurious accommodations they are going to in,the foods they will eat,the contracts they are going to get dubiously and the women they are going to fvck for free or cheap. They are just there for the moment.

1 Like

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by kman231: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
idumuose: I laugh at some ignorant people who are waiting to claim the companies of Atiku and Dangote and the houses of ndigbo in the south west and north should Nigeria breakup.

The snake man grin grin grin Bros, I hail you.

One Nigeria
GEJ Till ...........

1 Like

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by size38: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why the bragging by Mr Kutigi? Does he or do they think the just concluded charade was a success? Any conference that does not include true federalism and complete devolution of power from federal to states is a shame. The conference fall short of the yarnings of many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by ibedun: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2014

Igbo Kwenu

How ma-kate?

He who owns the land, I am afraid, owns everything standing on it. If you establish your businesses out of your natural territory you run the risk of these kind of losses. Ask anyone who invests in the west (ever heard of sanctions, asset freeze etc)

Cause kata kata for SW and see everything go up in smoke.
Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
idumuose:
Hahahahahahaha.But i am married to your younger sister Kafaya.Tell your sister that cleanliness is next to Godliness.

TribalEast,your younger sister is very dirty Tufiakwa.She is a pig.She said you are also very dirty.She said you wear pant for 7days without washing it.No wonder all your pants have slacked.‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
snake man and lies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by Symphony007: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rubbish!! Failed national conference!! You want proof that this was a monumental failure? Ask any average nigerian one major over arching recommendation of this conference and they don't know. The only thing I can deduce is creation of more states to add to the already disfuctional once.
Re: We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls, someone remind me, what is the outcome of the yeye confab sef?

(1) (Reply)

New N1.38b Ijebu-ode Flyover Bridge Develops Fault / 2015: Who Wants To Challenge The Champion? / Do We Have Prosecutors In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.