Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Build Your Own Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build Your Own Bungalow (7867 Views)

Know The Exact No. Of Blocks, Cement And Sand Required to build Your Bungalow! / Pics Of A Low Cost And Decent Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Command, Lagos / Build Your Own House In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Your Own Bungalow by megapro(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2008
its easier and more cost effective to build your own bungalow in nigeria than to buy an existing one.

megalan hannover
megaplanarchitects@yahoo.com

Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by megapro(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i50.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/mikeosay/1.flv">
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
with what?

stones and dry leaves?!
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by Fiver: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2008
I think you should give the 'green' space some life

put some small plant in there or flower

can you design/draw a student accommodation?
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by asitis(f): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2008
MrCrackles:

with what?

stones and dry leaves?!

lol!!!
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by skfa1: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2008
Nice one bro, I like it.
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by LondonCool(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2008
Nice design, whats the average building cost ?
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by skfa1: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
I will like to know aswell
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by muna12345: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2008
with what?

stones and dry leaves?!

THIS GUY MRCRAKLE IS NOT SERIOUS, PROBABLY HE IS A STUDENT
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by toyen5050: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
Hi Megapro

Nice Design.

But ??
How much are we talking here.

Please think of low income earners.

Cheers
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by ykush(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ megapro

On the average how much will it cost to put up a structure like this with the present cost of building materials?
[b][/b]
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by Benuromi: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2009
Please, can anybody help with some house design or pictures if possible. I have 100 by 100 plot of land in Edo state. I want to use half  of the land now and the other half late on. I want to build two bungalow together. the one my parent will live and i can give the second flat to rent. Mine will 2 master bedrooms( with own toilet and bathroom), 2 bedrooms, large sitting room, dining area, visitor room with links to only the sitting room for unwanted guest, Guest toilet, one bathroom and toilet for the two bedrooms to use, small store area next to the kitchen. with nice pillars at the front. Please, i will welcome some pictures or design and any suggestions as well.
The other which i will attach will just be 3bedroom flats with one bathroom and toilet. mine will be in front view while the other flat front view will be on the side. but it will be together.
I lived in London and am planing to start it soon. i will be at UROMI in EDO STATE.  Any suggestion will be appreciate. My email is goodtobegood2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by larez(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
Hmm, If I give you some plans for free, will you give me the second bungalow? lol. Here's some of my work to give you ideas.

Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by Benuromi: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2009
thanks Larez, want i want is different from what you sent to me. I appreciate as well. i don`t need any garage for parking.
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by insight04: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
Bumped up
Re: Build Your Own Bungalow by insight04: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
Bump

(1) (Reply)

SALES: 3nos. 4bedroom Terrace House With A Room BQ Each Located At John Okafor S / Land And Houses For Sale In Sapphire Gardens Estate Awoyaya Lekki / Cheap Lands For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.