Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya (2699 Views)

Save A Life And Stop Displaying Material Wealth- Actress Halima Abubakar Advices / “call Me ‘short Boss’ & I Would Block You” – Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) TWEETS / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by berrylyn26: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
So Iyanya took up the challenge by Don jazzy and he nominated his ex Yvonne Nelson and it comes as a surprise to me too. Yvonne Nelson is pissed and see no reason why we Africans are taking part in the challenge. Many of her fans on Instagram were asking her to do it and she replied below:

http:///stop-displaying-ignorance-i-will-block-you-yvonne-nelson-disses-iyanya/
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Problem with African men; They just can't let go....Its called "Ex" for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bitten more than you could ever chew and you have been ROASTED.

Good one lady, you have surely put him where he belongs..........amongst foooooooools!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by rattlesnake(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eediots
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Dreyl(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
This nigga is just pathetic
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by DonaldGenes(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pix nah
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by iheanyi40(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Both are dry
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by fr3do(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is it that yeye ice bucket challenge?
Our celebs can copy!
Tchaii!
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Tval(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
For those who said they can copy, do you know maybe one of them was nominated by an american artiste or a UK based footballer which made the act go round?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by fr3do(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
For those criticizing those who are scolding our artistes for being copycats. Would a UK or us celeb or footballer accept such a challenge if it originated from Nigeria?
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by iheanyi40(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lol
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Tval(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
For those who are criticising those who supported our artistes for taking on the ice bucket challenge, when our girls were kidnapped didn't they(Uk and US footballers, politicians, basketballers e.t.c)also support the #bringbackthegirls campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Missonas(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
She's pained.just block him already

1 Like

Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Missonas(f): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin She's pained.no inform am just block am already
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by fr3do(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shame to those who are comparing a campaign for a serious issue as the chibok kidnapping to a viral streak of displays of exuberance like the ice bucket challenge.
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Summary, iyanya is still inluv with her.....
Period!!
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Tval(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by hensben(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Summary, iyanya is still inluv with her.....
Period!!
after dumping n dissing her in his music
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
and to think I have a crush on Yvonne Nelson (if only she kneeeew)

wonder how she even tango with such a pervert like iyanya !
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
hensben: after dumping n dissing her in his music

Maybe he is back to his senses
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by axortedbabe(f): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chai dis dude dun regret why him dump dis chic..
Re: Stop Displaying Ignorance, I Will Block You – Yvonne Nelson Disses Iyanya by Dolemite(f): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sweet sexy and delicious, I just love this baby. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? / Christina Milian Shares Nude Photo On Instagram (18+) / See How Davido Rush Garri And Egusi Soup(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.