Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family (33531 Views)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
oh! pls

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by onnairaland(f): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
We hear, thank u undecided
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
rot in hell patrick

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by UrbanMystique: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
milehigh06:
you think loosing her husband is fun?the woman has no reason to apologize for the actions of her husband but she is doing same and in the spirit of church goers and MOG worshippers that we are we are quick to refuse to accept her apology then tomorrow we will be claiming the role of Holy spirit crusader
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by ElFenomeno1: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
What about the others that died and are suffering Mrs Sawyerr?! angry

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wonder why some of you keep using harsh words on her. She is only expressing how sad she feels for the action of Patrick Sawyer.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Goke7: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
This woman has to come to Nigeria asap and hug every ebola patient in the isolation ward if she's really serious with her apology, am sure Nigerians will easily forgiver after then.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by uzoexcel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
the first sane comment i v seen here......
milehigh06:
you think loosing her husband is fun?the woman has no reason to apologize for the actions of her husband but she is doing same and in the spirit of church goers and MOG worshippers that we are,we are quick to refuse to accept her apology then tomorrow we will be claiming the role of Holy spirit crusader
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by MrMcJay(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Accepted, next pls.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by pelvicky(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
We have heard u ma,,,it pains us,,bt their is nothing we can do.

Nobody wish to be affected by the deadly ebola diseases...

Some people will stil abuse this woman despite her sympathy action. SMH
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Elnino4ladies: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Quite sad!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Ranchhoddas: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Noble gesture.
HER HUSBAND PAID WITH HIS LIFE!
Shyte happens! kiss

Them health care workers should stop being DEATH CARE WORKERS AND USE GLOVES instead of jumping from patient to patient with one stethoscope. . . spreading deh-zi-zez. . . and killing themselves! kiss

NA UNA GOD OF DEH-ZI-ZEZ I BLAME. . . the ever MAAAHCIFOOOL GOD!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

For he so loved the world. . . he gave his only BEGATTED son and A BUNCH OF INCURABLE deh-zi-zis!
Shooooir! Make e come take 'songs of praise'! kiss
kanwulia,i no know say you be atheist o
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by sirjohnson(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
adekayo1234: u nor get work atall
I no get work I get car, I dey live fine.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by octatowa(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
WHILE SOME FAMILIES ARE IN PAIN, SOMEBODY IS ENJOYING SOME PUBLICITY...HMMN

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by adekayo1234(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
sirjohnson:
I no get work I get car, I dey live fine.
even armed robbers get car and dey live fine but e no mean say dey get work.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by nijanigga: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
chikichaka: Someone should tell this woman to shut up!
she is still busying defending her husband's madness
oloshi, do you understand simple English?

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by nijanigga: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeroshadow: She should go and die.
u,nko, u no go die? u dey wait for crumbs from gej.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by sirjohnson(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
adekayo1234: even armed robbers get car and dey live fine but e no mean say dey get work.

I no dey rob, I no dey do shaddy deals, I no get "Job" but I get business. I fit sidon untop my laptop dey browse nairaland from morning till night, money go still dey enter. You fit PM me make I show you road o.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Jesuspistol(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
1)Don't you feed your husband with good food? Or why would a Liberian-American descend so low to eating MONKEY like a village illiterate.

2)Did you use juju to prevent yourself from catching the Ebola from him? Or u ran away from home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Sleep Deprived / 544 New COVID-19 Cases, 203 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 5 - (1831 Tested) / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.