Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? (1400 Views)

Why Do Slim Guy Love Fat Girls / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / Macho Man Or Slim Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by kuyola(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
I have a pretty girlfriend, she is wonderful as there are so many things in her life that i love. She's chubby, when i mean chubby, not a shapeless one but she's moderately fat and i like her like that...but people keep saying sort of things like...She is not your size, though i am 5 years older than her......She looks like your aunty....You are not contented...., you went ahead to pick what is more for you,, some would even say maybe its because of her natural endowment that i am dating her...All these they mentioned baffled me alot dat i started wondering...

Pls must a slim guy date a slim girl? afterall na matter of choice.
Abeg wetin una go advise me concerning this?
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by benzzyno(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pinshures plss...

3 Likes

Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by marieolae(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ah beg ppl r gonna talk whether u do bad or good. Forget d haters jare

1 Like

Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by lertee(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
You have no reason to worry,since she is what you like then why listen to other people's opinion. I'm sure those people are your fake friends and not those that love you genuinely.

Infact,most slim guys that I know go for chubby ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Tymax(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Used to like chubby ladies but changed my mind. Now it's medium/slim ladies for me. I need to be able carry my babe. Don't like stress. grin
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by kuyola(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Benzzyno

What is pinshures pls?
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by kuyola(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
@tymax...

Think you have a point.....maybe i'll advise her to do some routines in order for me to be able to carry her too
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Tymax(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
kuyola: Think you have a point.....maybe i'll advise her to do some routines in order for me to be able to carry her too
Very important cool Carrying your babe is a thing of joy. Don't let her take it from you. grin
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Drniyi4u(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
benzzyno: Pinshures plss...
seconded!!
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by IyaHolyMary(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Drniyi4u: seconded!!

or.......you know the procedures
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by benzzyno(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
kuyola: @Benzzyno

What is pinshures pls?
guy na only u waka come? ..am sayin it again..pinshures befor any comment.. grin grin grin
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Op No mind dem. Enjoy your life and delight in your find.
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by OohMpa: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Usually when your guy tells you you're dating your aunty, it generally means you're really dating an aunty
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by thatchick: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are you short,cos it's mostly short guys that go for things bigger than them.
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
kuyola: @tymax...

Think you have a point.....maybe i'll advise her to do some routines in order for me to be able to carry her too

Don't let them get to you. Stay focused cool
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Tymax(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
andromida:

Don't let them get to you. Stay focused cool
What? undecided angry OP you should influence your babe positively. Don't listen to fat women like Andromida grin tongue
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op what they are thinking is that she will later looks like your mom if she give birth because she definitely increase in size and you might not like her later when youmarried
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
What? undecided angry OP you should influence your babe positively. Don't listen to fat women like Andromida grin tongue

Op said she is not fat but chubby and he likes her that way Op don't make your babe feel bad about herself or make her work out to please random people like Tymax.

smiley yeah i love my fat parts tongue
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by PrincessB1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
kuyola: @Benzzyno

What is pinshures pls?
That is, picture of ur chubby lady bfor they blivgrin
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by kuyola(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
@thatchick

i am not short, i am tall but slim compared to her size.
@benzzyno...I don't av her permission to post her pic...
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by benzzyno(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
@benzzyno...I don't av her permission to post her pic... [/quote] jst consider me REALIST I want to judge things the way there are on ground! Dnt wnt to comment randomly ..sowie bout that dude ..mayb the people advicin yhu against her are actually right! grin grin
Re: Slim Guy And A Chubby Lady...whats Your Opinion? by sultan85(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
size should not be a factor in a relationship. do you love her and she love you? then dont listen to anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me / I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus / Why Do Men Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.