Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (13207 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Chilug(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Don't be quick to judge

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Misblah: sorry o madam,with what u said ama whor£ cos I never allowed my ex beg for sex undecided

Don't mind the ndi araa
She thinks all girls are like her and don't know what they want
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Lmfao what r u talking about

yr whores and girlfriends beg too fcck you

over my live body oooo, its not my portion for me and the girls in my family to be classless like that

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Misblah: sorry o madam,with what u said ama whor£ cos I never allowed my ex beg for sex undecided

yr the one that asked for it first when u started dating?

u didn't even front a little before he tapped that

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

yr whores and girlfriends beg too fcck you

over my live body oooo, its not my portion for me and the girls in my family to be classless like that

I do not patronize whores

And my girlfriends are always mature, I know how to pick them, ain't got time to deal with pampers wearing girls like, who still believe stuff like ignoring a man will make him want u more or not expressing your sexual needs means u have class ...smh

Grow up

7 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dymondgurl: most of them will jus come here and start lying. He has never beg for sex indeed!! Story for the gods.

See this one ... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rosemary32: Seriously, I don't hav 2 b biased. I and my friends has always argued on this matter. A guy breaks up with you, and the next thing is to start counting how you 've been giving him sex, as if yourself didn't enjoy it all along. Com on girls, we enjoy it also, we scream and moan, we ask 4 more, and its unfair to now make it seem u did him a favour, like he benefited alone. I believe we do use it as a strategy to make guys emotional and to feel guilty. But the truth is the truth, everything that happend was mutual, so we don't hav to complain, did they r.*pe us? Huh

I want u here
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Misblah(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godmother: @Onila

In a way you are right about us women attaching a lot of importance to sex. Most women won't just have sex with a guy unless they feel something for him whereas guys can probably sleep with a lady they don't like. And for some women, the more they have sex with a guy, the deeper their feelings get. And the guy on his part is probably already getting tired of the kpekus. I guess that's when a woman feels used.

On the other hand, women use guys too. And yes, for sex too. Times are changing, babe and so are some of the notions we used to hold unto. And that part you said only a hoe asks her man for sex is just silly. Lol. So if you want it badly you will just keep silent because you don't want to be thought of as a bad girl

Biko move with the times. If you don't feel like having sex with a guy, by all means keep yourself. If you you do decide to, then just harden your heart the way guys do and see it as what it is, nothing more. Only then will you as a woman still keep your pride.
...my dear,you are blessed! You just expressed my thoughts!

3 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Misblah(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

yr the one that asked for it first when u started dating?

u didn't even front a little before he tapped that
please u are gradually deviating from sense sad no offense intended.

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Misblah: please u are gradually deviating from sense sad no offense intended.

those are my values

if u think its useless, yr opinion!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
jerseyboy: Op is misguided. Nature has put men in such a dominant position during the act of sex. It is fooolish to pretend otherwise. A dominant male could be ripping a girl to shreds and at that moment she is powerless in every way to do anything about it because she has lost control for that moment. Any man jacking you that leaves you in control or as equal partners is not jacking you well. A word of advise on sexual attitude that will never change. Man name no de spoil na only woman name de spoil. Same for sexual body parts. One sags and widens and the other stays firm for the most.

thank you, coming from a guy who understands

what I have been trying to explain to these modafcckers

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Dymondgurl(f): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

See this one ... lipsrsealed
ehen, wats ur own?

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by laplace12(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: preach girl!! U got it
lol
You listening to that?
There is no truth there
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I do not patronize whores

And my girlfriends are always mature, I know how to pick them, ain't got time to deal with pampers wearing girls like, who still believe stuff like ignoring a man will make him want u more or not expressing your sexual needs means u have class ...smh

Grow up

didnt u say that yr girlfriend was fronting for you

yr girls dont front abi undecided
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by marieolae(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
laplace12:
lol
You listening to that?
There is no truth there
I agree wid wat she's sayin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

didnt u say that yr girlfriend was fronting for you

yr girls dont front abi undecided
Wth

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
jerseyboy: Op is misguided. Nature has put men in such a dominant position during the act of sex. It is fooolish to pretend otherwise. A dominant male could be ripping a girl to shreds and at that moment she is powerless in every way to do anything about it because she has lost control for that moment. Any man jacking you that leaves you in control or as equal partners is not jacking you well. A word of advise on sexual attitude that will never change. Man name no de spoil na only woman name de spoil. Same for sexual body parts. One sags and widens and the other stays firm for the most.

all yr female loved ones will have virginity blessings for producing a wise son like you

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Wth
angry
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ashantiking: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila: whether you like it or not

we are doing him a better favour

we lose more of our pride when we give our men sex

in society, men can sleep with everyone without being called ashawo

but we ladies are thought to close our legs and feel more hurt after we give him sex after being dumped

so yr wrong, we are doing a big favour

What r u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

What r u talking about?

its a big deal when a girl opens her legs for you

dont take it for granted
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by laplace12(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: I agree wid wat she's sayin
That sex is favour to a boyfriend?
what happened to love?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

all yr female loved ones will have virginity blessings for producing a wise son like you

Virginity blessings ? Dayum that's a new one , care to list those blessings .please

I hope u are not the kind who takes it up in the azz to preserve her holy "virginity"

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Virginity blessings ? Dayum that's a new one , care to list those blessings .please

I hope u are not the kind who takes it up in the azz to preserve her holy "virginity"

I wldnt even give a BJ before marriage talkless of that demonic act

that act dat makes a female prone to infection, bladder problems and bleeding

I pray my future husband wont allow me do that
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Omomehn: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

amen to that if u are not pretending

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na sex wen dis geh dey hype like dis ?? Shuoooo!! Favour ke? Like Sey on how una gals dey give us dey kpekus, na so our bank account dey grow ! Mtcheeeeeeew!! Onila you well so ? Ah no blame u at all ... I dey blame some thirsty modafuvkers wen dey pay Ashana and even dia gf before dem fuvk... Abeg borrow ya sef some brains jooor !!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ashantiking: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

dont take it for granted

The game has changed. Women use men as much as men use women. Thots these days fork men for the sake of forking.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

The game has changed. Women use men as much as men use women. Thots these days fork men for the sake of forking.

i call girls like that lose
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

Where is the list of blessings

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Les: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dymondgurl: most of them will jus come here and start lying. He has never beg for sex indeed!! Story for the gods.
you are sentimentally being one sided here , even if he's lying, is the same thing not telling you onila might be lying herself here of being a virgin and don't ask guys for sex
Onilaiscool:
dont take it for granted
you are being one sided too, you speak of pussy be special to ladies, ain't you having a deeming that the dick will also be special to guys? Just one slice it's gone, unlike the pyssy. Do you see how delicate it can be?? I get your point, but you are not backing it up with obvious and valid facts.
Try making reference to when the lady is not in the mood but the guy is so Hot, then she can do the guy a favor but in this scenario, the reverse can also be the case and so no big deal.
it always take two to tangle, when one party feels more special in the tangling, that's a breach of contract......... BE WISE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Blockus:

How is sex attached to pride for women and not for men?!

When two people have sex, they just fhucked each other equally.. But somehow, you women over emphasize yours than guys. Why?!

Rosemary made a solid point, its sex. If your pride is attached to your pussiie, then please keep that pussiie on lock. But if your pride is attached to your brains and achievements in life, then you shouldnt feel that having sex with a guy is 'ruining your pride'. grin

#Just Saying.

Cosigning.......

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Where is the list of blessings

her husband will honor and appreciate his virgin wife
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kika23(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Omomehn: amen to that if u are not pretending
I sent u a mail. Did u c it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / Ridiculous Break-up Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.