Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,420 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (13193 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Zammycitizen: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sex is nothing more of body exercise of both parties benefit. Pride is for both the guy and the girl. Pride is most maintained when one respects oneself, maintains ones dignity, honours ones personality and individuality, never regrets, never cheats and obey virtues! Wen one has sex with another, both of them do each other favours! coolSex is nothing more of body exercise of both parties benefit. Pride is for both the guy and the girl. Pride is most maintained when one respects oneself, maintains ones dignity, honours ones personality and individuality, never regrets, never cheats and obey virtues! Wen one has sex with another, both of them do each other favours!

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria: Onila you got it all wrong.
Women feel like that because they find it difficult to move on after break up.
Women knew the truth but they can't just accept it.they enjoy more in a relationship.
Break up with a guy in the morning before evening he will get a very sexy and sweeter girl.
But in a girls case, she has to wait until another toaster comes her way,maybe in six months time.

Why would the woman have to wait 6 months for someone to come along? If a woman sees a man who attracts her attention, why can't she approach him with a conversation. A nice smile cheesy and a simple.... "Hello my name is Khiaa, how are you doing today" is a nice start, and you can take it from there.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2014
khiaa:

Why would the woman have to wait 6 months for someone to come along? If a woman sees a man who attracts her attention, why can't she approach him with a conversation. A nice smile cheesy and a simple.... "Hello my name is Khiaa, how are you doing today" is a nice start, and you can take it from there.
Let's be sincere to ourselves naaaaa.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Let's be sincere to ourselves naaaaa.

I am sincere, I guess things are different in Nigeria, but it seams like such a waste of time to play all the games of forming, such silly games are for children. Be a woman about it and go for what you want. It's 2014 and you're still afraid to approach a man? sad
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Since you are not in Nigeria, I rest my case.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Asek1(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Favour ko, flavour ni
Na gold dey inside dat tin?
Abg park well carry dat tin go piss jare
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by mrkay101(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2014
From what I've read so far on this thread.. Onila is really trying to create a sensless argument here. She has no point whatsoever.

fine its understandable ur pride is virginity and its cool dat u feel ladies should keep it. But don't come up here and be saying dat girls who have sex with guys are doing dem a favour.

Nature has made it in a way dat guys have a higher sex drive Dan girls dts why we are bold enough to ask for it. But at the end of the day its still the females dat complain of not being satisfied and all. So my questions is who is doing who a favour

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by GoodFaith: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
onila: when we ladies decide to do him

we think and over think. .look at the advantages and disadvantages

crack our heaed and brain, struggle with our pride

it aint a one minute decision
U sound like a person that will
Just give it up with out thinking
U full of BS
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Godmother(f): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Onila you got it all wrong.
Women feel like that because they find it difficult to move on after break up.
Women knew the truth but they can't just accept it.they enjoy more in a relationship.
Break up with a guy in the morning before evening he will get a very sexy and sweeter girl.
But in a girls case, she has to wait until another toaster comes her way,maybe in six months time.

Not neccessarily up to six months. Sometimes it takes just one month. While she was dating her bf other guys wud have been asking her naa. And if a girl is wise she will know when her relationship is going to hit the rock. There's no point chasing other guys away then.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by DEGREE2466(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
marveangel: If it's a favour then STOP...STOP...STOP....Person put gun 4 ur head.....what nonsense.....you're doing me a favour? When its me that have 2 come up wit ways 2 make u cum in bed.....U knw how stressful it is to lick DOWN there(especially d hairy ones) some gals are so numb and rigid in bed don't even knw hw to do shhit just ly down there like log....and FYI we don't gain anything by sucking bboobs its all 4 ur pleasure.......So who is really doing who a favour....Coz ma right hand can make me cum just as much as any Pucci.

DUDE YOU MADE A VALID POINT THAT IS INDISPUTABLE

THUMBS UP

THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS DURING THOSE SESSION IS THEIR MOANS GETTING US HIGH, IF NOT NOTHING JARE

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmother:

Not neccessarily up to six months. Sometimes it takes just one month. While she was dating her bf other guys wud have been asking her naa. And if a girl is wise she will know when her relationship is going to hit the rock. There's no point chasing other guys away then.
What if there was no stand by generator @ dat moment?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
khiaa:

best comment

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Godmother(f): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
What if there was no stand by generator @ dat moment?

Then she wud have to make one available
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmother:

Then she wud have to make one available
I need one.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kandiikane(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Nonsensical thread

What kind of favor ? When most of the time we are the ones getting tired, doing all the job , wasting our precious semen
I blame the thirsty and ugly men putting such in your head..this is why I despise men who beg for s3x.tufia

Stop that jooor....you beg for sex though, just that you are not getting it cheesy.....I mean you are still a Virgin begging women just to see their panties grin

@topic, no you are not doing men a favour by having sex with them because both persons benefit from it. You enjoy sex, bond from it etx. The reason why you feel that way is because we as woman have allowed ourselves to be labelled for certain things. Women are in fact the ones who will brand other women sluts and whores. It is the women who would crucify the woman and give the man a pat on the back.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
kandiikane:

Stop that jooor....you beg for sex though, just that you are not getting it cheesy.....I mean you are still a Virgin begging women just to see their panties grin

grin

my smart sierra leonian Kandiikane, love you plenty smiley
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
I like onila for keeping to her standards and morals. This world is becoming something else. Why are people slamming people that still have morals and condoles immorality and indecent behaviours not to even mention its a sin. People saying ladies should not put any importance to enjoying sex. So why are men sexiest when a man finds out his friend(s) have slept with his wife before marriage it becomes a problem or the woman he is with has slept with so many men. Its the same behaviour of people enjoying thepleasure of sex that leads to married men and women are committing adultery after all they both enjoying it . Ladies be wise these same guys saying all this are the same people that label ladies LovePeddler or cheap.and men dnt be fooled not all women moaning are enjoying it. The fact is still more men enjoy it than women reason why more men cheat and most of you men can't even satify us women.so ladies you are left wanting and used. Better to wait and explore with ur husband and it will be blessed and you won't feel used.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
larza: I like onila for keeping to her standards and morals. This world is becoming something else. Why are people slamming people that still have morals and condoles immorality and indecent behaviours not to even mention its a sin. People saying ladies should not put any importance to enjoying sex. So why are men sexiest when a man finds out his friend(s) have slept with his wife before marriage it becomes a problem or the woman he is with has slept with so many men. Its the same behaviour of people enjoying thepleasure of sex that leads to married men and women are committing adultery after all they both enjoying it . Ladies be wise these same guys saying all this are the same people that label ladies LovePeddler or cheap.and men dnt be fooled not all women moaning are enjoying it. The fact is still more men enjoy it than women reason why more men cheat and most of you men can't even satify us women.so ladies you are left wanting and used. Better to wait and explore with ur husband and it will be blessed and you won't feel used.
"men dnt be fooled not all women moaning are enjoying it"
OK we hear U
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
kandiikane:

@topic, no you are not doing men a favour by having sex with them because both persons benefit from it. You enjoy sex, bond from it etx. The reason why you feel that way is because we as woman have allowed ourselves to be labelled for certain things. Women are in fact the ones who will brand other women sluts and whores. It is the women who would crucify the woman and give the man a pat on the back.

Respect yourself and your age
Yene anyu ane ngoue
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Onilaiscool: grin

my smart sierra leonian Kandiikane, love you plenty smiley

What a cursed person Gambia + sierra whatever in one person..ousoan
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kandiikane(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Respect yourself and your age
Yene anyu ane ngoue

You need to start respecting me! Anoufia! You know anything I say in regards to you is true. grin

I am certain you don't even know the meaning of gibberish you typed. grin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
kandiikane:

You need to start respect me! Anoufia! You know anything I say in regards to you is true. grin

I am certain you don't even know the meaning of gibberish you typed. grin

Again respect yourself....I won't exchange words with, my urine and feces are more dignified than you undecided undecided

Lol @ gibberish
Nso zut
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kandiikane(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
larza: I like onila for keeping to her standards and morals. This world is becoming something else. Why are people slamming people that still have morals and condoles immorality and indecent behaviours not to even mention its a sin. People saying ladies should not put any importance to enjoying sex. So why are men sexiest when a man finds out his friend(s) have slept with his wife before marriage it becomes a problem or the woman he is with has slept with so many men. Its the same behaviour of people enjoying thepleasure of sex that leads to married men and women are committing adultery after all they both enjoying it . Ladies be wise these same guys saying all this are the same people that label ladies LovePeddler or cheap.and men dnt be fooled not all women moaning are enjoying it. The fact is still more men enjoy it than women reason why more men cheat and most of you men can't even satify us women.so ladies you are left wanting and used. Better to wait and explore with ur husband and it will be blessed and you won't feel used.

The bolded is false. What makes you think you won't feel used with your husband? You don't get more from sex because you feel it's more for the man but if you open your mouth and say what you want, you won't feel used. So from what I can gather if both partners enjoy it they will commit adultery? Infact, scratch that, I nor understand the point you are trying to make.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kandiikane(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Again respect yourself....I won't exchange words with, my urine and feces are more dignified than you undecided undecided

Lol @ gibberish
Nso zut

Stop talking nonsense. Behave and I may get you a pic of onila's panties.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Pvin: 2:16am On Aug 27, 2014

What kind of favor ? When most of the time we are the ones getting tired, doing all the job , wasting our precious semen
I blame the thirsty and ugly men putting such in your head..this is why I despise men who beg for s3x.tufia
Guy's if u want to hav a little experience of how girls feels when bleeped, just lubricate your a**shole and insert ur finger in it and finger the hole, then come back and tell me who is doin the favour
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Pvin:
Guy's if u want to hav a little experience of how girls feels when bleeped, just lubricate your asshole and insert ur finger in it and finger the hole, then come back and tell me who is doin the favour
shocked shocked
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by uche92(m): 2:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Haha this thread is both retarded and hilarious. I have read a couple of posts from this op in both the sexuality and romance sections. I always just thought she was a lesbian trying to come to terms with her sexuality lol
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 27, 2014
....We are both doing each other a favour.....both parties are enjoying it....It is a symbiotic interaction or COlTUS.....

.....Well, one of the reason why we advise abstinence.....You maintain your pride as a woman......
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Godmother(f): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I need one.

Are you male or female?
If you are a male go and there and chike girls naa wink
If female, then position yourself well so guys can chike you.
Or if you are liberal enough like some women out there, then chike the guy yourself.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by uzoexcel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
when u say we ladies can u clarify properly...on anoda thread u said u was a virgin?is this a case of multi personality disorder or what

pls just for today desist from the norm by not replying me with curses!!!
onila: whether you like it or not

we are doing him a better favour

we lose more of our pride when we give our men sex

in society, men can sleep with everyone without being called ashawo

but we ladies are thought to close our legs and feel more hurt after we give him sex after being dumped

so yr wrong, we are doing a big favour
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by redcliff: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2014

Your head. Is there
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Afroconnect: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: when we ladies decide to do him

we think and over think. .look at the advantages and disadvantages

crack our heaed and brain, struggle with our pride

it aint a one minute decision
Big ass lie-i bet you if a guy pulls ovr in his G-class,takes you to a nice chinese restaurant,from there to protea,and while you at the bar he opens his luggage and you see wads and stacks of dollar bills-bet you will f-ck the hell out of him dat same day up in that cozy hotel room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.