Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (864941 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2014
stevecrun:
am happy for you my brother,those are the remedies you mentioned above.

I've seen and heard of people who pay one million naira for yankee visa,but we all got it almost for free with the help of each other here and God's favour..USA visa no be european visa...a few would give their left hand to get this visa.

May these last two months of the year November and December,bring favour and blessings to those yet to hit the embassy..you all,are all in our thoughts and prayers.
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dolapoKeji(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bibbzy:
AMEN
Amen o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
hello house, pls i need suggestions of cheap airlines to obamaland (direct one /one with stop over). Also, what are the pertinent documents that will be needed at the POE ? in addition i need person wey fit give me Orientation towards maintaing stability in new location (Illinois/or Michigan state).
thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
exxy:
House is this possible?

Lets say I'm in ABC university majoring in biology and would love to transfer after one semester to XYZ university to major in Nursing.
how possible is this from one major to another in a different university.
very easy to transfer as long as you got a valid i20 and you can foot the bills, you will only apply to the new uni and fill an international transfer form.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
juntod:
Its been a while guys.. what has been happening? Nobody miss me sef.. which kind nairaland family be dis?
pele juntod, hows life ? hows morgan state uni? hope winter in Maryland is doing you well. take care
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
stevecrun:

I've seen and heard of people who pay one million naira for yankee visa,but we all got it almost for free with the help of each other here and God's favour..USA visa no be european visa...a few would give their left hand to get this visa.

May these last two months of the year November and December,bring favour and blessings to those yet to hit the embassy..you all,are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Amen! IJN...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
@tech, congrats. I tried to congrat you earlier on but my phone refused to work here on Nairaland. Are you heading to Chicago?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
asadiaboymma:

I ve the same problem please help
u can try dis link http://dxschool..com/search/label/GRE%20Books
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lagos to New York (then you can connect to final destination)

Non stop: try Arik Airline
1 stop over: Qatar, Turkish, Emirates in that order.
Most if not all, will stop over in their home country before connecting you.

Clear your browser cookie or browse these sites using the incognito feature on Google Chrome.

When you travel, make sure you have IN YOUR HAND LUGGAGE, passport, admission letter, I20, sevis fee receipt, financial statement.

When do you plan to travel?

I'm hoping to do Emirates Airline around Dec 9/10, the connecting flight from Dubai to NYC will be aboard Airbus A380......Jumbo Jet....

markenson:
hello house, pls i need suggestions of cheap airlines to obamaland (direct one /one with stop over). Also, what are the pertinent documents that will be needed at the POE ? in addition i need person wey fit give me Orientation towards maintaing stability in new location (Illinois/or Michigan state).
thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
GolfingDiva:
@tech, congrats. I tried to congrat you earlier on but my phone refused to work here on Nairaland. Are you heading to Chicago?
No. Heading to west virginia.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
teddyrain:
you also need this opportunity bro

I dont need it and please dont think am harsh with my reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
dicapino:

thanks bro I got the books

Wow... good to hear and lets give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
technolee:
I got the visa right from the day I booked appointment. Fasted and prayed for 7 good days and I was positive all the way. Just be smart, speak loud and keep good eye contact with the interviewer. I read many transcripts online and it opened my eyes to questions one won't expect to be asked. I wish you all the best in this new month

Wow...7 days fasting smiley Anyways, congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
technolee:
No. Heading to west virginia.

where in West Virginia?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
OgbeniVan:

Good morning. I sent you a pm. Have you seen it yet? If you have, please kindly reply.

I've replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
technolee:
Thank you bro. Of all the halls I stayed, I enjoyed awo for the yabis. Most likely, I will come to join you at Steven Harper's domain via the fswp route. I will try to over eat as advised.

I never stayed in Awo though but I enjoyed coming to block 6 ob Sunday evening cos of the Sunday evening yabs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
bayocanny:

We are fine o, longst tym, seems u dom forgt us for NL sef
forget keh? Mio tobeh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Walspring:

I dont need it and please dont think am harsh with my reply
LoL I don't think so bro. I have trained myself to ignore unimportant references. Enjoy your life bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
stevecrun:

Amen in the Name of Jesus....

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
teddyrain:
LoL I don't think so bro. I have trained myself to ignore unimportant references. Enjoy your life bro

hmmmmm.... I guess you through with the training... Lol... Lol... Lol...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Walspring:

hmmmmm.... I guess you through with the training... Lol... Lol... Lol...

Check ur mail sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
@BigFrancis,@Slimmy05, Walspring, GboyegaD, et al. Your gifts, blessings and favour are all here on earth and eternity awaits you in HEAVEN. Everyone anticipating your visa, grab it by Faith as Technole did.
For Nigerian students in diaspora, I wish you all the best CGPA of your dreams. Scholarships will locate you and employment will be your slave afterwards.
Good night all in Naija and good evening to the prospective Americans grin

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
bayocanny:

Check ur mail sir

Nothing in my mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nikas0005: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
innovativeame:
@BigFrancis,@Slimmy05, Walspring, GboyegaD, et al. Your gifts, blessings and favour are all here on earth and eternity awaits you in HEAVEN. Everyone anticipating your visa, grab it by Faith as Technole did.
For Nigerian students in diaspora, I wish you all the best CGPA of your dreams. Scholarships will locate you and employment will be your slave afterwards.
re u a praise singer ni or. Prayer interceeding warrior ni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
innovativeame:

Amen and thanks big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2014
nikas0005:
re u a praise singer ni or. Prayer interceeding warrior ni
The choice is yours to make , bro. Whether Praise singer or intercessor, my message has been propagated through the right channel and receivers understand better, maybe you couldn't decode then you should wait for your turn; life is in phases and men in sizes. wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2014
innovativeame:
Amen. I key into dis prayer. IJN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 5:09am On Nov 02, 2014
For as many Nairalanders dat will be heading for their interview throughout diz new week,heaven shall locate u,His favor n mercy will work for u,n u shall be call success, nairalanders will read ur successful transcript n congratulate u,by this time next Sunday d word of testimony will filled ur mouth,go n grab ur own visa. So shall it be. In Jesus Name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2014
biikeys:

Wow...7 days fasting smiley Anyways, congrats bro!
Lol! Thanks so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2014
biikeys:

where in West Virginia?
The city beside monongahela river. Morgantown it is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2014
GboyegaD:

I never stayed in Awo though but I enjoyed coming to block 6 ob Sunday evening cos of the Sunday evening yabs.
Correct. When did you graduate and what dept.?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2014
technolee:
Correct. When did you graduate and what dept.?

Economics, 2006.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.