Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865683 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Ma'am, I'm sorry if you feel offended by my words.

I was only catching fun as usual. On a normal day your dragon is my pet rat... You may not be able to stand my craziness but let's be at peace friend.

Hope you're doing fine?

Cheers!

100+ likes. Spoken like a true gentleman. Respect!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by elkharpone: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica:

It's all right bro..

How's awa wifey nah? cheesy
Amefrica what's up?? been a while...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joenice: hahaha. U guys shuld not sound so emotional here or else Miss Joenice wuld come up :-) i cannot tell you sorry at this moment unless you obey that. Am a very controversial person and people seem to like it. Controversial people are smart and interesting :-)
you are prolly insecure.
Always bragging!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
elkharpone: Amefrica what's up?? been a while...

O t'ojo meta oh oh oh!! How are things on your end?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica:

It's all right bro..

How's awa wifey nah? cheesy

Not our but mine...... lols

We're fine, thanks. I just have some time here today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
honeyad: Those who have evaluated by Wes... Have anyone sent transcript by himself/herself... Is it possible to send transcript myself if the school policy doesnt send transcript for student without issues with Wes...Please a brother needs help...

honeyad:

What if its sealed without been opened... Verifying is not the issue but my school doesn't send transcript... They can only issue you at hand with seal on it and stamp ..

So far as the transcript is still intact, sealed, signed and stamped as originally prepared, you can send the transcript yourself but use your school's address(registrar) as the sender, since it was officially issued by your school anyway. That way, WES will accept it. And when WES contacts your school for verification, they want your grades validated, ie if your grades on the transcripts received are correct based on what's on record in your school and, not actually if the school sent the transcripts themselves. What matters here is the authenticity of the grades on your transcripts. Please never use your personal details as sender and never include a copy of your certificate along in the same transcript mail to WES, WES will reject them and dump them in the thrash. Rather, send a photocopy of your certificate separately using your personal details as sender. Your certificate is supposed to be sent by you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Graviton2:

100+ likes. Spoken like a true gentleman. Respect!

How do you want friends and wifey who login in here feel seeing me tussling with nothing? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Not our but mine...... lols

We're fine, thanks. I just have some time here today.

Hahahahaha! Ok nah, Oko Iyawo.. My regards to her oo!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

I don't even know them to be together, you know I'm scarce here these days.

No offence intended with all have said but I was just saying the blunt truth.

Even couples that came to the US together as couple later claim divorce to file residency, how much more young lovers.

@Teddy and nancy,

I never mean to offend/disrespect you guys. Cheers!
I hear. We are young, but as my honie told you, how we met you don't know. The secret behind our union you don't know. I'm no trouble maker, but I won't take rubbish from anyone who can't mind their business and grow up. Divorce or no divorce is still our business please for Jesus, Mohammed and any other person you respect sake, leave us alone!

That's how someone emailed me telling me the teddy he knows is a womaniser, player etc. I told him thank you, but teddy is the bad boy I love period!!

Teddy bu alobam!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
What is dis getting into?
We aiit kids nah and moreover,dis forum is not for love
Abeg make una take time ooo before I ...........;d shoot u guyz :d
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

How do you want friends and wifey who login in here feel seeing me tussling with nothing? undecided
so you have a wife? I'm totally disappointed in you. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Topiipii(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Here we go again!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: I hear. We are young, but as my honie told you, how we met you don't know. The secret behind our union you don't know. I'm no trouble maker, but I won't take rubbish from anyone who can't mind their business and grow up. Divorce or no divorce is still our business please for Jesus, Mohammed and any other person you respect sake, leave us alone!

That's how someone emailed me telling me the teddy he knows is a womaniser, player etc. I told him thank you, but teddy is the bad boy I love period!!

Teddy bu alobam!

You should have known better by now that I'm far more than interested in your relationship with whosoever.

I talk generally from what I've seen among immigrants here.

What time do I have to know if you guys are good for each other.....lols

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Tussling in general isn't allowed especially when the issue in question counts for naught. Leave it be!

Disrespect is a thing to be ignored, not replied — Martin Luther King.

Both parties should move on.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
asadiaboymma: Please has any1 written GRE, I want to know what it takes to hit 6.0, please is this realistic?

Technically speaking, it is realistic only if you are proficiently adept at English comprehension, writing and speaking. Moreover, why would you want a writing score of 6.0 anyway? GRE AWA scores of 4 to 5.5 are very much ok if you are going for science/technical courses. You are only required to have higher(5 and above) scores in AWA if going for a program along the line of Arts such as Journalism etc, that entails intensive comprehension, writing and speaking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: so you have a wife? I'm totally disappointed in you. cry

Never be disappointed for my gentleness with you.

These are only good days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahahahaha! Ok nah, Oko Iyawo.. My regards to her oo!

Yes sir! When am I to receive your new number?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
una just dey drink panadol for another man back ache..If they end up as lovely couples is theirs for the taking..if they breakup its theirs too..

With all due respect imperiouxx you started this fire that's burning so wild now..I don't believe and never like meddling into people's business..Nancy,he's apologised..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Yes sir! When am I to receive your new number?

By Tuesday bro! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
stevecrun: una just dey drink panadol for another man back ache..If they end up as lovely couples is theirs for the taking..if they breakup its theirs too..

With all due respect imperiouxx you started this fire that's burning so wild now..I don't believe and never like meddling into people's business..Nancy,he's apologised..

That was my mistake. I didn't mean to start any issues with anyone here.

I never knew them to be together because I rarely come here nowadays.

Moreover, this is not my first time of saying this to newcomers and they do come back to quote me right.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica:

By Tuesday bro! cheesy

Great my brother. I'm happy to hear you're moving forward.

Hope you've started giving parting gifts (you know what I mean) to those babes?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Hope you've started giving parting gift (you know what I mean) to those babes?

angry angry
I'm a celibate!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica:

angry angry
I'm a celibate!

God forgive you! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theyjih: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Hope you've started giving parting gifts (you know what I mean) to those babes?

Impe baba What's up with u and goody bags today grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

That was my mistake. I didn't mean to start any issues with anyone here.

I never knew them to be together because I rarely come here nowadays.
its fine now bro...thank God the dust has settled;nobody likes trouble
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

God forgive you! angry

Amin!! grin Thanks jaree ...I'd love to visit you one day. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Theyjih:

Impe baba What's up with u and goody bags today grin

That's always my about-to-travel advise. grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by homu88: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
I was denied visa in Abuja this morning (7:30am). I would post my experience for insights from the house.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MrRoYCe(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: you are just a fool. Please unleash your craziness anuofia! You are in the states yet you talk like one of those illiterates in the village.

Well if you want to know I'm doing perfectly fine, and if teddy decides to break my heart its mine not yours or any other person's here. I'm not complaining so go and sleep

Ewu Gambia........next

This is totally out of line.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
bigfrancis21:

So far as the transcript is still intact, sealed, signed and stamped as originally prepared, you can send the transcript yourself but use your school's address(registrar) as the sender, since it was officially issued by your school anyway. That way, WES will accept it. And when WES contacts your school for verification, they want your grades validated, ie if your grades on the transcripts received are correct based on what's on record in your school and, not actually if the school sent the transcripts themselves. What matters here is the authenticity of the grades on your transcripts. Please never use your personal details as sender and never include a copy of your certificate along in the same transcript mail to WES, WES will reject them and dump them in the thrash. Rather, send a photocopy of your certificate separately using your personal details as sender. Your certificate is supposed to be sent by you.

Big man.. Thanks ... Bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by homu88: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning Sir
(I passed my documents to the VO. He looked at them and typed a few things on his keyboard.)
VO: I see you’re going to XYZ University. Why XYZ University?
Me: XYZ have a prestigious engineering faculty and they offer good research opportunities. The electrical engineering faculty and they offer a course that I am interested in.
VO: (cuts in) what course again?
Me: Advanced Power Systems Design and Analysis
(I have been working as a power plant engineer so I expected him to ask about power systems or what I have been doing since I graduated but instead he goes)
VO: can I see your grades?
(I passed my University degree and transcripts = 3.9/5)
VO: Do you have your WAEC?
Me: Yes Pls (I passed the WAEC result laminated. Before he started looking at my result scripts, I added). I also have the results of my standardized tests.
VO: let me have them. (I passed my GRE and TOEFL results…. GRE = 305, TOEFL=105. He looked at them and asked me to hold on. Then he walked in with my GRE and TOEFL printout plus my WAEC. I applied for a Master’s degree. I was wondering why my WAEC result was requested for in the first instance and why he left my original degree certificate on his desk. He returned after 2 minutes, looks at my I-20 and asks)
VO: Who is Mr. ABC?
Me: He is my father and is sponsoring my education.
VO: Can I see his statement pls. (I passed it to him)
VO: Where did you get this from?
Me: It was given to me by my father (he looks at it and types further then he went for the white paper).
VO: I’m sorry but you’re not ready to go to the US at this time. The reasons are stated in that form.
Me: (I smiled at him and said) Thank you. (Then I packed my documents and walked out.)

I have read many pages in this thread especially part 5 and VOs give applicants benefit of doubt before denying them visa. I had authentic documentation and good scores. I believe I wasn't given any opportunity to explain anything. He didn't ask me about what I have been doing since I graduated or any questions about my school.
I want VOs in the house to read my transcript and help me with any flags as I have to show a change in my current position during my next application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Guy, you no see say these Batch B babes go well sha. Make we see. You fit run package na. Wetin you feel? I go reason am.

***Oh, sorry, this is Nairaland. Just soliloquizing. Looks sideways. Flees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54