Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865742 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
streetMic:
Boss I greet you. How studies?

I hail boss... Plans changed bro... Resuming for spring semester.. How's the thanksgiving holiday going?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
goldenchic:
Twuale guys!

Tuale mama gold... Hoping you doing fine ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Please nairalanders, some1 should come to my rescue, being trying to pay my GRE fees on line buh to know avail. Tried calling the number I saw on the on website buh not connecting. Please right now I'm frustration! I'm suppose to register for Dec 15, please what do I do, no time. Please let some1 say something nah
Thanks everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Elite001: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello My Good People,

Alhamdulillah my Visa was approved yesterday at Lagos Consulate without asking for any document.

Tips: Speak clearly and loud, make your case as simple as possible, confident is the key but above all God Almighty is the ultimate.

Please can anyone link me up with good masters or P.hd students at University of Findlay, Ohio??

Kindly send me a mail or PM.

I will appreciate any useful support.

we shall record more Visa approval by God's grace.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:

Why always use this smiley

Nothing joor..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Elite001:
Hello My Good People,

Alhamdulillah my Visa was approved yesterday at Lagos Consulate without asking for any document.

Tips: Speak clearly and loud, make your case as simple as possible, confident is the key but above all God Almighty is the ultimate.

Please can anyone link me up with good masters or P.hd students at University of Findlay, Ohio??

I tap from your testimony. Drop your Transcript bros
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Elite001:
Hello My Good People,

Congrats... Enjoy your stay in Obamaland..

Kindly please post your transcript...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

In U.S. you often times don't need Masters for PhD admission however in Canada, some schools are lenient. If you have a 3.5 at the end of 1st year in some schools/ programs in Canada you could be allowed to switch but to do that you have to take some PhD classes as a Masters Student. As for the MBA for PhD in Management I have no idea on that.

Huh??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

Who told you they are not? I think it depends on so many things though and I know in my department for instance, all PhD students have funding while about 90% of our MA students have funding/scholarship too.
Nice one, I might consider Ca then. I'll google it up asap. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

In U.S. you often times don't need Masters for PhD admission however in Canada, some schools are lenient. If you have a 3.5 at the end of 1st year in some schools/ programs in Canada you could be allowed to switch but to do that you have to take some PhD classes as a Masters Student. As for the MBA for PhD in Management I have no idea on that.
Thanks bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by freshskillz: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello house pls I need an urgent reply,I was denied a f-1 visa on Thursday at Abuja.After my interview the vo took my statement of account and I-20 in,I don't know what she used it for.After she came back she gave me a denial paper,pls what can I do?(the account was fake)......can I reapply?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Check the piece of paper you were given to see the reason your visa was refused.
If you got

212(a)(6)(C)(i) - Fraud and Misrepresentation (If you got this, don't bother yourself reapplying)
or this
214(b) - Visa Qualifications and Immigrant Intent (You definitely can reapply if you got this)

Read more here
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/denials.html

Why would you go with a fake document in the first place?

freshskillz:
Hello house pls I need an urgent reply,I was denied a f-1 visa on Thursday at Abuja.After my interview the vo took my statement of account and I-20 in,I don't know what she used it for.After she came back she gave me a denial paper,pls what can I do?(the account was fake)......can I reapply?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by freshskillz: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
It was the agent that told me to use the fake statement of account,he said they don't confirm it....I will never try it anymore......it was 214(B) that was written on the paper.pls why can I do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
freshskillz:
It was the agent that told me to use the fake statement of account,he said they don't confirm it....I will never try it anymore......it was 214(B) that was written on the paper.pls why can I do?
well you might have probably been ban for 10 years. well you can still try again but avoid agents in future
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
dotman2460:
Check the piece of paper you were given to see the reason your visa was refused.
If you got

212(a)(6)(C)(i) - Fraud and Misrepresentation (If you got this, don't bother yourself reapplying)
or this
214(b) - Visa Qualifications and Immigrant Intent (You definitely can reapply if you got this)

Read more here
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/denials.html

Why would you go with a fake document in the first place?

either both, the VO might have noticed fake and written a comment under the reason for denial. any other VO that interviews this guy will surely scrutinize everything.he can only get a visa by luck or if only God wants it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you got 214(B), you should still be able to reapply.

freshskillz:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
dotman2460:
If you got 214(B), you should still be able to reapply.

no one is saying he should not apply. inshort with a ban, you can apply and still go back there. the website will allow you to pay but when your records comes up in front of a VO, he will see you have presented a fake document before and only if he destined to come to america, will he get the visa. 212a,214b, 214c. it all bottles down to denial. i didnt write it in any of my post that he should not apply again, i only said he has a red flag on him. the first VO must have written a comment and subsequent VO will perceive him to be a fraud. normal psychology.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
If the VO was indeed convinced that he presented a fake document, why didn't she issue a permanent ineligibility penalty? I also do not want to believe she would write that he presented presented fake document, when she could have given an instant lifetime ban.

That's my believe.

Maybe, just maybe VO was not entirely convinced that it was fake, hence, 214(b).

zeezahbee:
no one is saying he should not apply. inshort with a ban, you can apply and still go back there. the website will allow you to pay but when your records comes up in front of a VO, he will see you have presented a fake document before and only if he destined to come to america, will he get the visa. 212a,214b, 214c. it all bottles down to denial. i didnt write it in any of my post that he should not apply again, i only said he has a red flag on him. the first VO must have written a comment and subsequent VO will perceive him to be a fraud. normal psychology.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
dotman2460:
If the VO was indeed convinced that he presented a fake document, why didn't she issue a permanent ineligibility penalty? I also do not want to believe she would write that he presented presented fake document, when she could have given an instant lifetime ban.

That's my believe.

Maybe, just maybe VO was not entirely convinced that it was fake, hence, 214(b).

mr man, not all VO are hardhearted to give a life ban. the vo still gave him a chance but that doesnt mean the vo wont write a comment stating the reason for denial but since he gt 214b, he can still try but its a slim chance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by freshskillz: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
zeezahbee:
either both, the VO might have noticed fake and written a comment under the reason for denial. any other VO that interviews this guy will surely scrutinize everything.he can only get a visa by luck or if only God wants it
. Are u telling me not to reapply?,do you mean the vo confirmed the account?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
freshskillz:
. Are u telling me not to reapply?,do you mean the vo confirmed the account?
am not telling you not to reapply. follow your heart. theres no harm in trying but go with correct and genuine document next time and pray for GOD favor

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DrCaleb: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi room
In filling the section 11 of the I-20 form, what name do one start with? Is it one's surname or first ( which one comes first ). And what date to be precise should be written on d I-20.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
freshskillz:

Do you have money to study in US?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
DrCaleb:
Hi room
In filling the section 11 of the I-20 form, what name do one start with? Is it one's surname or first ( which one comes first ). And what date to be precise should be written on d I-20.
Thanks in anticipation.

Any date you want if possible the date you having your interview is not bad because some people who forget to fill that section are always asked to do it that day.

You start with your first name or surname and it depend on your choice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls anyone in the house who knows the direction of the US embassy Lagos from Orile ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
nedum360:

That he's 25 means he finished secondary school in 2002@ age 13?? That doesn't add up. This kinda blunder would fetch the person auto denial not even age. Once your intentions are sincere n genuine, you'd be issued a visa
Big lie. I know of someone that finished @ 12. Even myself, I finished @ 14. Ai rin jina, ni ko je ki ari abuke okere!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
honeyad:

Tuale mama gold... Hoping you doing fine ?

Did I reply your mail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
freshskillz:

Be sure to stay the hell away from those "Agents" of destruction. Since you got 214(B), Got back with genuine documents.. it's saves you a lot of issues. Bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
DrCaleb:
Hi room
Thanks in anticipation.
Any date after the day you got your I20 is good. But before or on your interview day. All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please, is it advisable I go with my phones to the embassy (of course, switched off but still with them)?

And is the interview done 'first come, first served'?

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
portelli:

Pls anyone in the house who knows the direction of the US embassy Lagos from Orile ?

If you take commercial bus they will drop you at cms and you walk up to the traffic light and turns right and cross to the other side you will see those buses going to VI this should be before 6.30am, but if its not 6.30am just walk down to the pedestrian bridge and you see them there.

When you board it just tell the you will drop at check point and when you get there cross to the other side and you will see the embassy car park the keep going straight or you ask people at the gate post the embassy.

If you take BRT their last bus stop is at that pedestrian bridge after Leventis bus stop.

N.B-- kindly be careful and look left and right when crossing to the other side.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:
Please, is it advisable I go with my phones to the embassy (of course, switched off but still with them)?

And is the interview done 'first come, first served'?

Thanks.

You can go with it now because there is place now where you can keep your belongings but you will pay for it.. I think is the army post that place is located..

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.