Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865562 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Profojah.i guess you did my rea what I wrote before typing this at all. It was harsh but I was joking about the ban issue and the money and time part?he wasted money and time really. I don't know where I insulted him as you posted and if you read it very well,you would have seen where I wrote. Bit of advice and said the gurus will come in to chip in some more or all I sai about writing GRE and oedl and reading from from to back insults also?take a chill pill.
profojah:

Kai bro...the reply is kinda harsh...he only posted this to seek for an advice...even if he didn't post d full transcript just try to offer d lil advice u can give NOT insult...this forum is been created to help one &other...if he is actually going the wrong way, bro you're here to help, put him right, tell him what to do NOT bullshitting his effort....
#OneLove#...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2014
sirRiddy:
Lol...na the falling hand part be this. Bro na nokia asha i dey use. Text me. Would reply you asap. Don't quote this text. Would erase the number when you acknowledge its receipt by mentioning me.

Tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Kennyrony check my profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FEMINONI: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello house, please are there still dates available for emergency appointment this December? I'm to resume before Jan 12. Your quick response will be of help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
FEMINONI:
Hello house, please are there still dates available for emergency appointment this December? I'm to resume before Jan 12. Your quick response will be of help.
The ONLY people that can answer this question are the U.S.A. Embassy!

You are wasting time by posting the question here for people who can only guess or give rumors!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Horayce:
VISA APPROVED this morning at the Abuja US consulate office smiley
Hasn't sunk in yet. I'll post a full debrief later.
Congrats bro, so happy for u, enjoy ur stay in US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dahjhi: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Please anybody here with the admission process of Old Dominion University Nolfork here.. I've actually been fumbling with there site but haven't got the point. Like requirements and all.. Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
Please anybody here with the admission process of Old Dominion University Nolfork here.. I've actually been fumbling with there site but haven't got the point. Like requirements and all.. Thanks in advance

[b]Everything is there quite clearly, What's the difficulty?
[/b]https://www.odu.edu/admission/undergraduate/freshman/application-process
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dahjhi: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2014
worry359:

[b]Everything is there quite clearly, What's the difficulty?
[/b]https://www.odu.edu/admission/undergraduate/freshman/application-process
Thanks a bunch bro. I'm now filling it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Ctemi:

Have reply ur message

Thanks. Check Ur email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2014
seangy4konji:
Sorry bro but you only wasted money and time.you should have asked for advice before going there and with what you typed here?if I were the vo. I would ban you for another 5 years for wasting my time. D gurus will come and advice you but my 2 kobo is defer that admission if you intend to still pursue this. Do GRE and toefl.know why you are going for this course and how it will be of advantage after finishing and lastly. Buy enough mb and read from page 1 of this page. Don't give that your babalawo any dime again. E is a fake.

This your comment just make me laugh sooottaaayyy I don pour hot tea on my dog head.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2014
sobatec:

I asked for advice not insult please if u know u can't help don't ask how far let d guru advice at least I have seen some one did it here

US visa is way too delicate than the way you approached it. Try and write the tests and do some research. Ask yourself and be genuine why u want the program, what u want to do with it, why the US, why the school I mean what's special about the school and stuff. God is your strength bro. Work it out and refire. Read thru this thread and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
sirRiddy:
If you want to get any good response from here, you need to bury your ego, not lower o, totally inter it, and you need a thick skin too. Even if person insult your VC here, brother, na you need help, either ignore or reply politely. I only wish the best for you. Good luck

I concor! He ain't about that life but someone needs to enlighten him if he is willing to learn. I greet you brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by frankarecords: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
FEMINONI:
I applied on friday for emergence request.u can apply too and wait and pray that thy grant it.like someone said only the embassy can tell if there r dates or not.so apply fast.but make sure u have ur I-20 and ur Sevis receipt.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2014
zeezahbee:
The only thing I see is the went with fake document. Read his transcript, he arranged his document through agent/ oluwole. Funny thing, from accounting to graphic bla bla bla

Lol... You this geh! #smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:

Lol I think say na only me sef...

The requirements for some schools are vague

Try sending them a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sobatec(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2014
saisbury10:
Based on interview(1) is you need to write standard test,(2) you have to make sure you have a graphic design of your own (3) work on ur respond and present it in a good way.
That all I see based on ur short script

thank Bro., and all that give advice and others that abuse, I think am here to Learn from past mistake and not to take the mistake to d future.
I went there with original documents all I know is that my preparation is not very strong enough. all I need now is strong advice and good guidance before proceeding to the next level
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2014
sabiguy:

Thanks. Check Ur email
Have send it again but it like yahoo is having problem cos it read message fail if you have another email address send it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dahjhi: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

Lol I think say na only me sef...

The requirements for some schools are vague

Try sending them a mail.
Done baba. The cheat I haven't. Discovered yet is the work while you study for the campus and maybe other campuses. I will have to read this thread or people will come to my aid here I think cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
Done baba. The cheat I haven't. Discovered yet is the work while you study for the campus and maybe other campuses. I will have to read this thread or people will come to my aid here I think cool
same here but am sure my bosses here will lead me thru

are you going for undergraduate or graduate?

#team fall 2015.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ctemi:

Have send it again but it like yahoo is having problem cos it read message fail if you have another email address send it

Ok I just emailed you with my gmail. Try that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please house !! What are the required document at the POE ? & the likely questions .
My i20 was collected by the VO along with my passport, hope there's no problem with that sha , cos I don't know why she requested for it at the lagos embassy.

Please enlighten me about this issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dahjhi: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

same here but am sure my bosses here will lead me thru

are you going for undergraduate or graduate?

#team fall 2015.
it will be under o.. since I have an HND before. And wish to take Bsc followed by msc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
jenns:
Please house !! What are the required document at the POE ? & the likely questions .
My i20 was collected by the VO along with my passport, hope there's no problem with that sha , cos I don't know why she requested for it at the lagos embassy.
If they are all genuine then nothing to worry about, they will be returned.
If not genuine...................!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
worry359:

If they are all genuine then nothing to worry about, they will be returned.
If not genuine...................!

Why wud someone go to the embassy wif a fake document.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fret not bro. Mine was also collected however, I got it back at the point of collection with my passport. You are fine.
jenns:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
sobatec:

thank Bro., and all that give advice and others that abuse, I think am here to Learn from past mistake and not to take the mistake to d future.
I went there with original documents all I know is that my preparation is not very strong enough. all I need now is strong advice and good guidance before proceeding to the next level

Am happy that you admitted that your level of preparation wasn't that strong. So just have faith in God & work on your weak point.
Bless you Sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
You can check out mississippi state university and tennessy state university...the cgpa requirement is in the range of 2.5-2.7
warriboy21:
hello im new ere,,pls can somebdy help me wit schools dat require minimum of 2.7 gpa. cos dats my gpa..though i hve searched but all i c is from 3.0 gpa schools..help.thanks 1luv
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
JabinodelaRatta:
Fret not bro. Mine was also collected however, I got it back at the point of collection with my passport. You are fine.

Thanks padi me..shey you know, we need to relate better on bbm or any social network.
We've got to be united cos this is just the first stage oo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
it will be under o.. since I have an HND before. And wish to take Bsc followed by msc

Mine is undergrad.

Why undergrad for you?

With hnd you can go ahead na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dahjhi: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

Mine is undergrad.

Why undergrad for you?

With hnd you can go ahead na?
enlighten me biko
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
enlighten me biko

I don't really know much on such issues

But am sure with ur hnd you can get sumfin higher than bsc.

Cc:walspring,and all my oga's at the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50