Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (864971 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 2:11am On Aug 31, 2014
@Phemix, @sirRiddy, lmao...eyin le mo o! Btw, Na Ms Nas teach me o lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 31, 2014
Snazzy, what school are u in and what program?
Snazzygirl: @Phemix, @sirRiddy, lmao...eyin le mo o! Btw, Na Ms Nas teach me o lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 4:26am On Aug 31, 2014
Feexo: Lana14, my school name is Western Illinois University. I wrote both the GRE and Toefl. In fact, during my interview, the visa officer actually requested for those standardized exams and SOA. Also, the school requires the Toefl, and also the GRE for most of its programs. On a personal note, I am yet to come to terms with people's desire to evade exams, when same prepares one for graduate studies and also increases one's chances at the embassy...
is either we are in a haste or lazy or money wise. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 4:31am On Aug 31, 2014
sirRiddy:
No, bro. I do not reside in IB at all. Just trying to join the fun. Hope u r good though?
so ibadan na IGBORO grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2014
seunny4lif: Lol,abeg I don try...U no come online last nite?Wetin happen?
abeg no vex bro,slepting off tinz nio
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 4:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Shoutout to my goons out der...
This is iDaz live from Detroit, Michigan..

Woooollap!

Travel experience coming soon... I had some issues during transit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Idazbawz: Shoutout to my goons out der...

Woooollap!

waoooo, grin
21 baginatu for you joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by winbyforce: 5:20am On Aug 31, 2014
MsNas:
Western Union ke? Do you guys have a walmart around there? If yes, go there and walk to Walmart Money Center, tell them you wanna buy money order. You can use your card there. I'm aware that some stores like "Harp's" only accept cash for Money orders. But I'm sure Walmart and Kroger accept card for money order.

Go to walmart, bro.
That Walmart money ordet thingy didn't work with my zenith bank mastercard but I swipe d card for other things. Is there any other way? I just tire for naija banks. They even blocked my card after I started swiping,had to call them b4 it was unblocked. I really need my money angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2014
winbyforce:
That Walmart money ordet thingy didn't work with my zenith bank mastercard but I swipe d card for other things. Is there any other way? I just tire for naija banks. They even blocked my card after I started swiping,had to call them b4 it was unblocked. I really need my money angry
It works when you swipe it for purchases but it doesn't work when you wanna buy money order? That's strange oo. Cos the thing is the same as swiping your card. You're paying for a purchase which is the money order. Please call Zenith Bank to complain
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Snazzygirl: @Phemix, @sirRiddy, lmao...eyin le mo o! Btw, Na Ms Nas teach me o lipsrsealed cheesy
Tin bá fún e n'ígbàtí olóòyì!! Na who teach you? See me see wahala oo. cheesy grin Won mà ní já rank e kè.... you wan spoil my market for all the boys that I'm eyeing on this thread? You want then to be running thinking I'm a razz girl like you? Be "fery fery" careful Snazzy! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2014
MsNas:
It works when you swipe it for purchases but it doesn't work when you wanna buy money order? That's strange oo. Cos the thing is the same as swiping your card. You're paying for a purchase which is the money order. Please call Zenith Bank to complain
since zenith is having this problem..I'd wanted to open a dollar account with em but I guess I'll just stick with my GTbank card.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jejelady(f): 5:56am On Aug 31, 2014
MsNas:
Try kroger. They take card purchases for money orders.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2014
jejelady:
Try kroger. They take card purchases for money orders.
My own works perfectly at Kroger and Walmart. I was tryna look for a solution for him, cos he said his Zenith Bank card doesn't work at Walmart and I'm not sure of they have a Kroger where he lives
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2014

Woooollap!

idaZ my manchy, welcome to the US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2014
MsNas:
Tin bá fún e n'ígbàtí olóòyì!! Na who teach you? See me see wahala oo. cheesy grin Won mà ní já rank e kè.... you wan spoil my market for all the boys that I'm eyeing on this thread? You want then to be running thinking I'm a razz girl like you? Be "fery fery" careful Snazzy! angry
You're single? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by younique10: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Hi guys...I am new here.
I will be applying to some schools in USA on Tuesday and my dream is to study at MSUM tho I will be applying to 3 schools. Just last week, MSUM updated its requirements of English language from C6 to C4 and I had a C5 in English...I am now thinking of using my NECO result to apply...but I'm not sure its even out yet and I want to start applying early...application deadline is November...I am just confused n I really need help cry [email][/email] cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lana14(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2014
@Feexo,I did Gre, just asking on behalf of a friend.
@Decreamaster, true talk, most time its money issue. Am not against writing of standardised test but I belief that in anything will do its God mercy&favor that better most "Nobody can receive anything else it is given from above(God). Even with all document intact some are till deny while some are granted visa without any document. All we need is God favor&mercy after we have done our part as human but we should not depend on the document will possess but on God. Hapi Sunday&hapi new month in advance,September will deliver our testimony&breakthrough Ijn.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014

Woooollap!

thank God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2014
MsNas:
Western Union ke? Do you guys have a walmart around there? If yes, go there and walk to Walmart Money Center, tell them you wanna buy money order. You can use your card there. I'm aware that some stores like "Harp's" only accept cash for Money orders. But I'm sure Walmart and Kroger accept card for money order.

Go to walmart, bro.

OK thanks.. Will try Walmart
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Which will be my best route to get to California?
I have these options
Lagos - New York (JFK)then connect to CA
Lagos - chicago (O HARE) then connect to CA

Because the fare from Lagos direct to los Angeles is high.

If there are better routes please someone lemme know
Thanks.
Happy Sunday yall
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GIANTSTRIDE(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please is there any nairalnde in Chicago...I need contact pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
decreamaster:
waoooo, grin
21 baginatu for you joor
poka poka!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Theflint1: idaZ my manchy, welcome to the US.
thanks brother
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
teddyrain: thank God
yea.... Wen r u coming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
teddyrain: Which will be my best route to get to California?
I have these options
Lagos - New York (JFK)then connect to CA
Lagos - chicago (O HARE) then connect to CA

Because the fare from Lagos direct to los Angeles is high.

If there are better routes please someone lemme know
Thanks.
Happy Sunday yall
which airline is taking Lagos to Chicago?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idazbawz: yea.... Wen r u coming?
january

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
slimmy05: which airline is taking Lagos to Chicago?
Qatar airline
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
teddyrain: Qatar airline
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Feexo: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lana14: @Feexo,I did Gre, just asking on behalf of a friend.
@Decreamaster, true talk, most time its money issue. Am not against writing of standardised test but I belief that in anything will do its God mercy&favor that better most "Nobody can receive anything else it is given from above(God). Even with all document intact some are till deny while some are granted visa without any document. All we need is God favor&mercy after we have done our part as human but we should not depend on the document will possess but on God. Hapi Sunday&hapi new month in advance,September will deliver our testimony&breakthrough Ijn.

Bros, I am fully aware that God is key in any of our endeavors. I never said people should depend on the documents they are taking to the embassy and eschew a closely-knit relationship with God. I made my submission on the basis of my observation on this thread, and I believe whatever is what doing might as well be done well. I see nothing wrong in trying to fulfill the requirements to the best of one's ability. God will continue to guide and direct us as we also try to play our part as we do the needful. Happy Sunday!

MsNas, how far now?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idazbawz: thanks brother

Welcome to God's own country! cheesy

In other news, Zeezahbee is now mine! tongue Olowo ti gba'yawo ole. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2014

Woooollap!

Welcome to USA.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amefrica:

Welcome to God's own country! cheesy

In other news, Zeezahbee is now mine! tongue Olowo ti gba'yawo ole. grin

Somebody is still in bed...We are right here enjoying our holiday. The Chick make sense finish. beautiful n sweet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.